It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS Virtual Earth Grier Intersect Kelly Johnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I'm probably reading too much into this, but this building that is two buidling down from the EG&G building on Grier has some funny communications gear on the roof. It looks like they went through a lot of effort to hide the microwave dish.

This building is at
N36 4 6.70 W115 8 37.89
in Google Earth. The EG&G building is at
N36 4 9.09 W115 8 45.65

Since someone will invariably point this out, yes I know that Grier is one of the Gs in EG&G and Kelly Johnson ran Skunkworks.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi,

An interesting find.

Looks like the shots were taken on a week-end - most car parking spaces are free - would be interesting to see what activity there is during a working day (or night).

EG&G's address is 821 Grier drive - any idea what the other building's address is? Also the building with the communications gear appears to be a part of the three - all share comunal drive-ins.

Peace!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

I'm probably reading too much into this, but this building that is two buidling down from the EG&G building on Grier has some funny communications gear on the roof. It looks like they went through a lot of effort to hide the microwave dish.

This building is at
N36 4 6.70 W115 8 37.89
in Google Earth. The EG&G building is at
N36 4 9.09 W115 8 45.65

Since someone will invariably point this out, yes I know that Grier is one of the Gs in EG&G and Kelly Johnson ran Skunkworks.

I would guess that this directional dish is beaming encrypted information to another location along it's line of sight.

We had a laser based communications array that beamed information to our buildings across the street using laser technology. Business can buy retail versions for a few thousand dollars.

The dish is obviously not retail... Just educated guessing about it's existence based on it's orientation. The shielding maybe for a number of reasons; not necessarily conspiracy related. More for functionality reasons.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I've seen microwave dishes "dressed up", but this location is pretty industrial. I don't think the shielding is for aesthetics.

Probably not worth starting another thread, but I've been digging through old documents of military and federal antenna information. The service in question had to be moved to another band, so the frequency information isn't useful, but the position location probably is still valid. Here are a few:

Arcata (the company that does the scoring for Red Flag):
n36 14 13 w115 07 24
n36 14 08 w115 05 59

I've got FBI locations for Las Vegas from the document, but they are pretty obvious. Basically the federal buildings in the old downtown, and the federal court house.

top topics

join