It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There is a Masonic website that I have recently come across on my travels through this thing we call the internet. The website is:

www.MasonicTravels.com

It has posted to it several talks in PDF style that talk about the order, it's history, and some of it's activities and ceremonies. People should at least check it out so that it can see what some of the things it says about itself. I make no claim as to it's authenticity or accuracy. Just that the website is legit and should be checked out to see what it says. And it does allow, for those of you who are interested, to sign up for an occasional e-zine newsletter.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
There is a Masonic website that I have recently come across on my travels through this thing we call the internet. The website is:

www.MasonicTravels.com

It has posted to it several talks in PDF style that talk about the order, it's history, and some of it's activities and ceremonies. People should at least check it out so that it can see what some of the things it says about itself. I make no claim as to it's authenticity or accuracy. Just that the website is legit and should be checked out to see what it says. And it does allow, for those of you who are interested, to sign up for an occasional e-zine newsletter.

Great site! I visit it often. Unfortunately most members here will look at this website and post as disinformation.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
Great site! I visit it often. Unfortunately most members here will look at this website and post as disinformation.

It is dis-information, it does not even have Baphomet's home phone number.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ha lulz

but seriously gotta remember that masonic lodges are fun differently place to place there is no one way to do things.

and its because of that they cant get new members, their just ot old fashioned and impractical. i mean in the time it takes to walk a message from the junior to senior warden i could txt that on my blackberry. they need to upgrade and didtch the pompous nonsense if they want to keep smart elite professionals int heir ranks instead of annoying the crap out of them. and how about airconditoning? some lodges dont even have that like mine didnt! bunch a cheap old men couldnt even put in air conditioning or agree on where to buy them.

on my god they would go on for like an hour arguing about where to buy them and what a btu really is. and you think they run the world? well some people do, ill buy into that when they can at least afford air conditioning.

top topics

join