It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DanaScully

James Van Greunen was never in the services much less an 'officer' although he was

arrested for impersonating an officer. Between the years of 1983 and 1988 he spent a fair

amount of time residing in the UK. without any visible means of support (no employment

to speak of) he still managed to spend time travelling between SA, Canada Germany etc.

And around 1993 (when he was supposed to have shot himself) he was in the UK recovering

from a sex change operation, along with a name change Judith Helena De Cadenet Van Greunen

which at a later date became Judy Faltskog.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Everything in this topic can easily be explained and/or is a hoax. Kevin Randle did a good job in one of his books dismissing the Kalahari incident as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Over all the Illusione mj12 Maduro is a fantastic cigar. It oozes the essence of home baking that is very much welcome as the weather starts to cool and, for this reason The Illusione mj12 Maduro is fittingly November’s Cigar of the Month. Illusione really hit this one out of the park by adding such a unique and unexpected spin on the maduro concept. Hopefully this cigar starts a flavor revolution in the cigar industry, going for the unconventional and bring us cigars that we will never expect but never forget.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by einfopedia
Over all the Illusione mj12 Maduro is a fantastic cigar. It oozes the essence of home baking that is very much welcome as the weather starts to cool and, for this reason The Illusione mj12 Maduro is fittingly November’s Cigar of the Month. Illusione really hit this one out of the park by adding such a unique and unexpected spin on the maduro concept. Hopefully this cigar starts a flavor revolution in the cigar industry, going for the unconventional and bring us cigars that we will never expect but never forget.

You bump a year old thread and make no sense.

There has got to be a better way for you to spam then this.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

You're right registered on 17. 3. 2012

Posted on 17. 3. 2012 .........4 post's in total

Draw your own conclusions
spam or troll?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
But i think is that the information is the information...it is old or not.i only share my views.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Some more info on the Kalahari incident and the Thor weapon. And, of course the Lesotho incident of September 15th 1995. Hoax, i believe.

Source

According to new information provided by the source of the Lesotho Incident the craft of the Kalahari-Incident was shot down by squadron leader Gerald Peter Goosen with a "Thor-2-Weapon" which was fixed at his Mirage jet. The "Thor-Weapon" was a MASER-gun built in the "Thor" factory in Johannesburg. This "Thor-Weapon" so far was thought to be a microwave-weapon working in the principle of a MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation). But in fact the "Thor-Weapon" does not work with microwaves but magnetic fields: "Magnetic Amplification...". It is known that there exist research in the principle of a HASER (Hydro-magnetic Amplification...) where the production of very strong magnetic shock waves plays a major part.

Originally posted by jkrog08

I must say that I, myself, am satisfied that something did indeed happen over the South African skies in 1989.

Why, if i may ask?

*Old thread that got bumped. Missed that.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Yes you are correct 'A Hoax' it is! For further information on the hoaxers and further

hoaxes that they have perpetrated type into the search bar at the top of the page

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard Round the World"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join