It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Look Inside THE EYE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

Eye go by the name of Look Inside THE EYE or you can call me Señor El Ojo. Eye am a musician by hobby. A music geek at heart! My hobby has been growing the past few years and it has taken the form of my alias's Eye previously mentioned.

Look Inside THE EYE is a myspace band creating art through music and music video's. Eye have released two collections of music containing the popular tunes "Zen" and "swirl (everything)" featuring Jätten. Each music project used a running theme of anything associated with an eye. Eye never plan on making any money from my project. It is solely for the love of music!!! If Eye was funded Eye would be making bigger productions, but Eye do what Eye can to create. It is a part of the character Eye am creating online. Eye am an e-business agent by day/artist by night. Eye even wear a mask!

To check out my artwork here is the myspace link. page.

Recently Eye made a video for one of my songs featuring the amazing rap vocalist from the southern shores of England named Remarkable, or "The Remarkable One". It is called "All Seeing Eye". Here is the " target="_blank" class="postlink">myspace link.

This video is about exactly what it implies. Eye myself believe that if everybody believes in every conspiracy theory they are a sucker. Eye also believe that if you don't believe that that the truth is stranger than fiction, then you are also a sucker. There is no real news media source. The truth is stranger than any of us can conceive! Eye, personally believe everything within this video is true.

After a google search Eye found this website. Wow!!! Eye am impressed and overwhelmed! M'eye intention was to spam the video ruthlessly, but Eye am actually impressed with this place. Tonight Eye am excited with my future in this website, and Eye promise you that my actions will be benevolent and helpful to all members! Of course, please feel free to support my art with comments and feedback. Eye can't wait to post m'eye opinion on other boards here. Eye definitely have more ideas on other topics than the N.W.O. Eye am especially tuned into ideas of Aliens and their imminent world acceptance. Can't wait to post!!!

Lastly, thanks to the operators of this website. Great idea!!!

Your friend,

Señor El Ojo

p.s. - ok so Eye heard this saying one time... Art is 10% talent and 90% gimmick. If that is true, Eye am a musical genius!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lookinsidetheeye

Welcome to ATS! hope you enjoy it here!

as a warning i wouldn't post anything in a forum linking to a personal website as it is against the site's T&C's ... you can post a link to it though in your signature.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

With permission of course...

Welcome and enjoy your time here!!!

Semper

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well great! Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the info.

So Eye will go by Ojo. Eye think that is specific enough to this forum.

And mums the word about another reference to any other website or art project of mine. The issue will be all that is discussed. Thanks for the hospitality!

Eye am just looking around now. Geez there is a lot to look at!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Welcome aboard m8 have a good stay.

Spike

new topics

top topics

join