It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Captured on Radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Huge circular fields hovering over Switzerland were picked up by their radars. The blue coloured circles covered the entire country.

The question was asked as to whether a massive UFO was in the upper-atmosphere above the scenic mountainous nation or perhaps these circles were signs of an imminent hurricane. A few minutes after being queried on the issue, the radar images were hurriedly removed from the departments website.

So if its not a ufo then whats the rush to remove the image? Sounds strange to me...

link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd3ebff00aac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The search function works on this forum. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah it is a giant UFO. Didnt you see that news. We have been taken over by Transformers. Tomorrow on your way to work your car is going to turn into a giant robot.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hmm....intresting......and its pretty close to the collider at cren swell isnt it?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
A data artifact from Nexrad maybe, but a UFO? C'mon man. That would be the mother of all motherships.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That would be the size of Independence Day ships!

I don't think its a UFO though....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It also helps when people know what they are looking at on radars, you often get strange readings.
They may remove the glitches from the archives so as not to corrupt the rest of the data.
If you where trying to keep accurate records, would you really want to keep a corrupted image?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

And here is an earlier thread about this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, I typed Switzerland in the Search box and this story is the first one that came up. Not difficult at all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Yeah it is a giant UFO. Didnt you see that news. We have been taken over by Transformers. Tomorrow on your way to work your car is going to turn into a giant robot.
So THATS what was going on!!! I thought me alternator just went out again. phu**ing alien robots!!! I do hope mine is an autobot though.. I'd hate to have the responsibility of a killer car that destroys cities all willy nilly for kicks. Then I get all those bloody tickets.
Last I checked on that, a few days ago.. it was legitimately shown as a weather phoenominon. Radar operates circularly, and when something sets it off, be it a solid object, or a cloud, it always reflects the radio signal in a circular motion. And no, it wasnt quickly removed mate.... The weather centre regardless of your country of origin, updates weather every ten minutes automatically. Relax a moment.. we ALL want to see the proof. We all want to see the mother ship, and we all want to know for a fact, we are not the only ones.. just hold off the panic button for a few. keep your eyes open, but before you post.. ask yourself if you have ALL the facts, and understanding. In this case, its best to have some knowledge of radio signals, and radar. WHen you have that knowledge, you can save yourself the hassle we will give in retort. lol. Still, this is just part of being part of the largest group of arse holes on the planet... the scifi dorks, and UFO researchers.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
That would be the size of Independence Day ships!

I don't think its a UFO though....

The ID ships were city sized. This "ship" was over a hundred miles across. And nobody noticed. None of the airplanes flying over Switzerland hit it. Of course not. Absolutely. Totally true event. And the MSM just suppressed it. And nobody mentioned it on the Internet, either.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join