It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu is to distract from torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have a lot of theories, but one of them is that the swine flu is nothing more than to distract from the torture memos. I'm sure there is more to this, such as testing the waters to see if they can force vaccination, as well as make millions or billions off of the vaccine. But bottom line is, the administration is in hot water from the torture memos and now need a nice old media distraction.

The really interesting thing is, the media advertises the torture memos in plain sight, and then the same media is used to distract the masses away from torture and onto swine flu. The media is just one big distraction.

My question is, if the major media is owned by 6 big corporations, does anyone have proof that these 6 are inter-related? For instance, ABC and CNN are not owned by the same company, CNN is I believe Ted Turner and ABC is...I forget, but the point is, if these media outlets are owned by different companies, why do they always have the exact same head line stories? FOX veers slightly, but they are very much hijacked by the NWO as well. So does anyone have proof all these networks are on by the same cartel?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"Uh-oh, I'm in a jam. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.Conwey Twitty."

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
"Uh-oh, I'm in a jam. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.Conwey Twitty."

ahhh, family guy i believe.

but to comment on ancient_wisdom's idea. Yes possibly, but I have considered the swine flu as a possible reason to break down the economy. If enough people fell into believing (or if the people behind this are twisted enough) that the swine flu kills and that nothing is better to do then to stay at home and drink hot coco, then we have a problem. People will stay at home and nothing will get done, even further reducing our economy to nothing but a pile of angry consumers who cant get what they desire, not even alcohol.

I'm sorry that's just what I assume is going to happen, you never know though.
I am currently unaware of these torture memos you speak of (well that sort of proves your point
), can you show me some links so i can read up on this. It seams like somethings running behind the curtains.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
the torture memos that stated that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the supposed 9/11 mastermind, Was Waterboarded 183 Times in One Month

emptywheel.firedoglake.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

did you ever stop and think that the swine flu AND the torture memo's are a distraction for the economic collapse that's still happening?

new topics

top topics

join