It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week expected to escalate the outbreak to a full pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The is this week expected to escalate the outbreak to a full pandemic — level six on its six-point scale — because of the continuing spread of swine flu among people who haven’t been to Mexico. There is concern that the virus may become resistant to drugs.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Well ladies and gents, better start stocking up on supplies if you haven't got the chance to do so...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would actually be very surprised if we do not get to a level 6 this week. My gut feeling is tomorrow or Tuesday.

Everybody ready for banks, gas stations and grocery stores to be closed for a bit?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The thing is.. we don't know what happens on a Level 6.

Level 6 could mean nothing. They don't have the resources to quarantine the entire U.S. Level 6 could just mean rapid response in isolating and quarantining areas or patients that do have the virus.

It's better to assume though. I hope they don't shut down deliveries, I'm waiting for a package to come this week :/

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I don't think they have the capabilities either...but it scares me think about what 'they' think they have the capabilities to do.

But I do side on the idea that we won't see much change between level 5 and level 6 other than more air time for the MSM on it, maybe shutting down some public events or something to make it look good to.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

I think the number "6" itself will cause alot of panic, people will rush to stores to get supplies.. believe it or not i saw people packing at walmart just last week when the level raise to 5..

new topics

top topics

join