It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found these videos on youtube, and i want to share this to the fellow minds of ATS.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Excellent find! Star and flag for you my friend. I have always found quantum physics intriguing. Thanks for posting these videos!!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The only argument against the implications of quantum interpretations of reality and the proof of non-locality, is that they are restricted only to the microscopic realm of particles and do not emerge or rear their ugly heads in the "real" world of bowling balls and planets. But if what I've read lately is true, experiments have been done or are being designed even now which will prove that the quantum effects observed at the quantum level are emergent and obiquitious throughout and at all levels.

It's like science, God, and ancient mysticism are on a collision course..

I suspect that any study of sacred geometry when combined with the implications of QM (quantum mechanics) PROVE that the entire reality within which we are emersed is a consciously generative co-creative and co-participative matrix, and that furthermore, for the objective reality to exist in it's own right, without dependance on us as subjective observers, there MUST be a universal mind of God upholding or collapsing the universal wave of all possibility, into the actuality we see, feel and experience.

At the same time, my consciousness and yours, cannot be considered separate from the absolute God consciousness which makes manifest the objective reality, in the same way that one drop taken from an ocean, is still part of the whole ocean.

There are not really independant observers moving in a time-space continuum, separate, in the same way that there are no separate particles. Everything is a differentiated variation or an unfolded explicate manifestation of the one undifferentiated unified enfolded implicate order, and the human mind is like a holographic chip off the old block and is itself a representation and reflection of the whole thing, being of equivalent complexity and order ie: man is made in the image of God (first/last cause and GAOTU great architect of the universe).

So the truth of the matter, is that our mind may have contained within itself as a realm or domain of limitless possibility, the ability to have almost limitless control over the health of the body, and even the outward manifestation of life itself, here on earth, and in the heavens above.

It is right for children (and adults) to proclaim things like "I want to end starvation" in the world, or whatever. The only response to such problems can only be optimism, and these findings give us every reason to BE optimistic about our ability to influence the world without based on our interpretations of it from the world within. "With faith the size of a tiny mustard seed..."

For in a non-local, transluminally or instantaneously interconnected, holographic universe - LOCAL MATTERS!

Something to think about...

Illustration
What did the man say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one with everything.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Thank you for bringing this to "our/my" attention. Its a shame this knowledge, or at least this type of thinking, is so esoteric in our society. Otherwise, maybe we could have a whole revamping of our social paradigms, supposed purpose, and prospects in life.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It is these ideas, and not 9/11 was an inside job, that we need to be sharing with everyone now, so that they will turn OFF their TV sets, the result of which the info war and the psych war on our minds and our reality will be won. Then, we, the collective individual, will say what will be and it will be as we say it will be.
We are the "illuminati" those who "grok" this new paradigm and live from it, by taking on full responsibility for our beliefs, our values, and our internal map of reality.
The great work of all ages (after the cross of the great lover of all) is an inward journey, and from the inner will manifest the outer, and in the twinkling of an eye, at some stage reaching critical mass, the kingdom of heaven will have come to the earth, and the God of love will wipe away the tears from our eyes, and we will then see one another face to face, and know as we are known.
Such a shift, is freightening really only for those who would oppose it so as to maintain the status quo and the existing power structure, and those people tule by fear and deception.

So to put an end to their world, isn't about fighting against it, but simply ignoring it altogether while setting out to simply replace it, with something better by an infinite degree.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just imagine what will happen when they fire up the LHC at the CERN this September. If the videos are even close to truth, what will happen when the observe beyond the Higgs Boson.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Self sufficiency would be ideal for the break away from the system. However, to do that we must meticulously construct a plan to do it slowly yet firmly. For instance, each person could start a plan by first finding a group of participants to help collaborate on a large piece of land. First by purchase, ideally without bank loans of course. Second, once purchased, maybe draw up plans for the area of individuals farms and housing structures. Third, create energy independence via solar and wind power. Lastly, I think water would be the most difficult.

I think I will make a thread sometime soon. I am sure others have as well but I will see if I get any collective responses.

I think self sufficiency is the best way to break away from the oh so attractive and convenient system.

Anyway...So this in tandem with the quantum thought would be amazing.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Self sufficiency would be ideal for the break away from the system. However, to do that we must meticulously construct a plan to do it slowly yet firmly. For instance, each person could start a plan by first finding a group of participants to help collaborate on a large piece of land. First by purchase, ideally without bank loans of course. Second, once purchased, maybe draw up plans for the area of individuals farms and housing structures. Third, create energy independence via solar and wind power. Lastly, I think water would be the most difficult. I think I will make a thread sometime soon. I am sure others have as well but I will see if I get any collective responses. I think self sufficiency is the best way to break away from the oh so attractive and convenient system. Anyway...So this in tandem with the quantum thought would be amazing.

I can't wait to see the thread

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Cool. Thanks. It may be a while since I am first going to research some ways to do it efficiently, and then figure out if the cost will be low enough to even save the amount of money needed for land. Then of course, does one want water near by? I.e. River, lake? Of course I guess. But anyway. I do not want to derail the thread anymore.

I will let you know when i make it...

Quantum thought would change the world!

ttyl

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

new topics

top topics

join