It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of possible Pandemic test run

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Where there is smoke there is usually fire and there is so much smoke being blown on this one I am surprised we have not all perished from oxygen deprivation.

This may have been a ‘dry’ testing run for the governments and infrastructures to hold ‘practice’ field exercises to gear up for pandemics and start mentally conditioning publics to anticipate them, and to gauge the public’s reactions to them…

Wait did I just say them as in plural…as in more than one, as in more in the future…or as in more than one right now?

On April 24th this thread, the second I believe on the Swine Flu was posted a day after a thread that identified some new Flu strain had been discovered in Mexico.

Seven People in U.S. hit by strange new Swine Flu

On April 23rd the previous day the day the first mention of Swine Flu appeared anywhere on ATS, I posted this thread.

South Florida warned about meningitis strain that has killed 4

That first article from the Miami Herald as titled above

Meningitis outbreak 'stumps' Miami-Dade health officials

CDC expert: Meningitis outbreak a 'unique situation' in U.S.

Miami-Dade health official walked fine line with meningitis alert

South Florida links to 'Patient Zero' sought in meningitis outbreak

Two new, previously unknown, potentially deadly diseases popping up on the same day in the mainstream media and ATS seems astronomically high on the odds of happening to me.

Amazingly the day before on April 22nd this Thread appeared on ATS.

Deadly Pathogens May Have Gone Missing at Fort Detrick

The original story appearing in the Frederick Maryland, Frederick News Post

After three days the local TV News and Newspapers in South Florida stopped carrying stories on this highly deadly strain of meningitis that death occurs within 4 to 6 hours of the onset of symptoms. No explanation for how it got to South Florida and produced several cases in a short period of time in a highly concentrated geographical area, and Mexican Swine Flu began dominating the local news all but completely supplanting and obscuring this meningitis strain as if it had never existed and claimed lives and is also transmitted as easily as a Flu.

Now lets look what has happened in the meantime…video broadcasts from Fox News and others preparing people for the fact the civil liberties might be curtailed in a pandemic.

Decrease in normal economic activity as travelers cancel trips and some frightened people avoid malls and stores and other public places to protect themselves and track the news of the threat also has occurred.

Civil and Military Authorities gear up to handle the logistics of a pandemic gaining practical experience.

Policy makers begin formulating new procedures, rules and laws for Civil and Military Authorities to contain and respond to a pandemic.

Hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars are immediately spent by Governments to favored Corporations who manufacture and develop things like Tamiflu® increasing their profitability and share holder value, many of whom are politically connected and influential shareholders.

As I said where there is smoke there is fire, and there is no guarantee in my humble opinion that this Swine Flu is the fire, and may merely be part of the smoke to mask the simmering fire of something like…an already evidenced, quick killing, with certain extremely high mortality rate if not treated within scant hours meningitis, or some other potentially even deadlier disease than that or the Swine Flu that might soon or eventually be released.

[edit on 3/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I got a little confused; I think you went in two different directions and just to be sure: 1. You believe the swine flu was released on purpose for a test run or that the WHO/etc. just drew extra attention to a particular new virus to track it's progress? 2. Do you think the swine flu was a cover up for a meningitis bio-attack?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
I got a little confused; I think you went in two different directions and just to be sure: 1. You believe the swine flu was released on purpose for a test run or that the WHO/etc. just drew extra attention to a particular new virus to track it's progress? 2. Do you think the swine flu was a cover up for a meningitis bio-attack?

I am honestly not sure my friend. They might be planning on releasing this strain of meningitis in the future as it has a much higher mortality rate, or perhaps another pathogen.

I would not be surprised the WHO/etc., jumped on the one of two released virtually into the public media at the same time based on public reaction...meaning that because so many more people, and idependent medias, and bloggers saw the bigger threat in the Swine Flu they just quietly let the meningitis outbreak die out of the news.

The Miami Herald only carried stories for it for three days, one of them being concern over how Miami-Dade Health Officials handled the crisis.

On day one of the reports the Center for Disease Control would not weigh into it, stating it was to localized, but on day two, the Center for Disease Control did take over because it was behaving so strangely for a meningitis outbreak and had such a sudden mortality rate, and the total number of cases.

By day four it was as it never existed as the Herald began hyping the Swine Flu...

By day 7 the Herald was reporting it's first suspected cases of Swine Flu in South Florida.

No mention has been made of the Meningitis which coincidentally seems to have first infected someone about the same time as the Swine Flu back in December of last year.

It's a lot of strange coincidences in my humble oppinion...stranger still is the fact that the Ft. Dedrick theft of Pathogens was broken in the media litterally a day before these two diseases were reported in the media...even though the investigation being conducted by authorities at Ft. Dedrick theorizes the missing pathogens had not been inventoried properly in 16 years and might have gone missing at anytime during that.

That's a lot of coincidences.

Imagine though if you were looking to make money for someone like Tamiflu etc., and prep people to loosing rights or martial law for a disease, and people thought the disease was the Flu and took precautions personally for the Flu and then they were hit with an entirely different deadlier disease that has already had it's mortality rates tested on the public at large, but the public at large is not ready or prepared for it.

This meningitis kills within 4 to 6 hours of the onset of symptoms.

I have worked for employers who would want you to tough it out at your desk that long before letting you go home or to the doctor!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is yet another interesting possibility...

First I would like to direct anyone's attention interested in learning more about the process of producing and storing and protecting weaponized pathogens to this report compiled by the United States Peace Institute.

BioSecurity

There are really only two countries openly declaring stores of weaponized pathogens for biological weapons...those are the United States and Soviet Union.

Yet other countries like Iraq in years gone by have purchased from United State's manufactures and labratories highly potent strains of things like Anthrax for 'research' study.

We all heard the claims of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq and the implication that those were biological weapons and not nuclear weapons.

Yet to the previous administration's great political embarassment no biological weapons of mass destruction were found upon invasion of Iraq for the very purpose of securing said weapons...

Yet if an independent illuminist controlled Central Intelligence Agency were to have have found such weaponized pathogens in Iraq and in fact did secure them, what better source could there be of pathogens to hide the fact that our very own government had unleashed them on it's own citizenry and other countries.

By staging a theft of pathogens at the Ft. Dedrick Maryland storage facility and labs, and identifying those pathogens missing, would elliminate all suspiscion off of the U.S. Government or it's agencies if the pathogens involved in such current outbreaks of Swine Flu and Meningitis were not amongst those missing pathogens.

Another very real possibility is that our government or it's agencies control and posses third world nation independently produced pathogens taken from some conquered country like Iraq.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
People get meningitis often, and there is a vaccination for meningococcal meningitis.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ok, lets say that the meningitis cases in florida are being covered up, that would explain my persistant questioning as to why obama didn't get sick while he was in mexico.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

People get meningitis often, and there is a vaccination for meningococcal meningitis.

They do not get this particular strain known as W135 very often. In fact it's extremely rare. Like the flu it is treatable but unlike the Flu the time from symptom onset to death is 4-6 hours.

I am not making that up...That's according to the Miami Herald and the Florida Department of Health and Center for Disease Control regarding the W135 strain.

Antibiotics can treat it, but you need to get those antibiotics within 4-6 hours.

Most people would not seek treatment for those symptoms within such a short time period unless they knew that there was a chance that death could occur that quickly.

There is an innoculation to supposedly prevent it. The very last story on this W135 strain of Meningitis to strike South Florida was an editorial the following Monday morning saying that it would be economically irresponsible for the Florida Legislature to pay for and order a large quantity of the preventative innoculation.

Meanwhile all mention of it has virtually dissapeared completely from the Media, and the national media never picked up the story.

I am not stating unequivacly as I lack absolute proof that their is any conspiracy with Swine Flu or Meniningitis W135. What I am stating is so many coincidences as put forward in my Original Post are at the very least circumspect if not suspect.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If I were to buy into the conspiracy, which some have proposed the swine flu was engineered and released. At the very least, they now have extremely detailed tracking information as to how fast and far it spreads in a given time frame.

The meningitis outbreak is much more serious.

In either scenario, they have reaped invaluable real life data.

In conclusion, From their inhuman point of view, the swine flu could have been a success but for it fizzled out very quickly. Not just because everyone went into panic mode but because it mutated too quickly. Never got the foothold that they desired, if indeed that was their plan.

The Meningitis event would never travel ½ as far as flu could in the same period. That's going to be off of their future plans. Hey great mortality rate! Can't travel far though.

The swine flu traveled far but it wasn't potent enough for their plans. I'm sure that someone will be getting reprimanded in Dr. Evil's camp.

Watch for another outbreak in a few months after all the sheeple go back to sleep.

Edit: [color=gold] Great Research!

[edit on 5·3·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
If I were to buy into the conspiracy, which some have proposed the swine flu was engineered and released. At the very least, they now have extremely detailed tracking information as to how fast and far it spreads in a given time frame.

The meningitis outbreak is much more serious.

In either scenario, they have reaped invaluable real life data.

In conclusion, From their inhuman point of view, the swine flu could have been a success but for it fizzled out very quickly. Not just because everyone went into panic mode but because it mutated too quickly. Never got the foothold that they desired, if indeed that was their plan.

The Meningitis event would never travel ½ as far as flu could in the same period. That's going to be off of their future plans. Hey great mortality rate! Can't travel far though.

The swine flu traveled far but it wasn't potent enough for their plans. I'm sure that someone will be getting reprimanded in Dr. Evil's camp.

Watch for another outbreak in a few months after all the sheeple go back to sleep.

Edit: [color=gold] Great Research!

[edit on 5·3·09 by DrMattMaddix]

I think you would be very correct if it is the Government/Powers that Be that have planted these viruses.

You are correct if they are.

I see and agree with your very logical points in that neither virus is suitable for what some imagine their plans are and require.

Some truly excellent observations and a great ability to think in their shoes. Understanding and anticipating your enemy based on how they likely think is critical in defeating them.

Not everyone has that gift and I truly thank you for sharing these great points.

Stay healthy and well, the world needs minds like yours for the next round!

Thanks.

top topics

join