It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Growing Discontent

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I totally agree with you, but I do have kids....little ones. They are not ready for what is coming down the pipe. My friends and family are as prepared as possible, but my 1 and 2 yr old don't stand much chance right now unless they submit to TPTB. My nephew is 2, my other nephew is new-born.

It is a tough road, my father questioned my decision to have kids at all in this environment. Do we vaccinate them? Do we homeschool? Do we go to church? It's a sad thing when you can't trust your doctors, teachers, preachers, and government. Even though they are just people like us, they are brainwashed into one frame of mind, and it is rare to find one open to alternative theories.

I will continue playing the hand dealt, by the rules laid out, until I absolutely have no other choice. In the meantime, I am learning all that I can, educating everyone around me, building and teaching the skills that I feel will be important, and buying ammo while I still can. I am also careful to make my position known to those around me without pushing it upon them. Hopefully I am a resource to anyone interested, but not another nutjob to ignore!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
NEVER, NEVER buy the ‘might makes right’ expediency of the roving gang mentality; then you will have become no better then the traitors we fight and you’ll never hear the shot that takes you out. Better to lie in the grave of a patriot who stood to defend the weak, who stood to defend the rights of even those he disagreed with, then to live the life of a predatory thug who enslaves.

I would that all who read this thread remember this if nothing else, that to live and perhaps to die on your feet as a free man or woman who has refused to bow, nor allowed those they could defend from evil to be stripped of liberty or harmed, is the highest calling we as Patriots now have; this we must defend, or history and our posterity will rightfully remember us as cowards who failed at the most crucial moment in American history.

What we will see is increasing power grabs by our current group of traitors; each ever more intrusive and constitutionally degrading. These are nothing more than testing the limits of what we will except before they must pull the economic plug (or, as one respondent pointed out, pull some ‘black flag op) to initiate martial law. This serves two purposes; 1. To map out and catalog areas of greatest resistance to global government. 2. To further obtain control of crucial government organizational check and balance points to ensure complete centralized direction during the coming crisis.

At the point where they see out in the open protest (like at Obama’s last town meeting) that continue and have become impossible to ignore by the media, is when they will pull the plug. The reason being is that they cannot allow the appearance that there is a populist uprising across all political spectrums as this will solidify American popular opinion against the statist; watch for this.

At this point I would find a relocation point in the mountains or country side that has people of like mind and intent (such as the mountain community I am starting on my farm land) who have agreed to pledge their sacred honor, lives and wealth to each other for the defense of liberty. I would preposition supplies there, but not relocate yet so as not to draw attention to the location. Further, I would have ready gear and a evac route ready, that all who are heading the same way can meet up along the route at agreed upon rally points. Then I would hunker down and try to educate others as we have a few months at best.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by cbianchi513

So why is it that there are no changes enacted? No popular uprising against the status quo?

We're pretty much all chicken- $h1T... At least that's what I feel.

Perhaps you are chicken$h1t, but speak for yourself. I'm not!

I'm glad... your previous posts led me to believe otherwise. I am happy to know that at least one more patriot will gain purchase in the countryside.

I confess, Y2K prompted me plan for what I pray never happens. I pray that next year at this time; this thread will be a source of amusement.

Kind of like "everybody" laughs today about you being "prepared" for Y2K?

My plans are between me an my immediate family and those that expose theirs and wave the black flag are morons.

There's no shame in sharing general ideas and "thoretical" tactics here on a public forum, is there? We ARE still a free country, no?

I'll be long gone before the roads clog up, the fires start and blood starts to flow. If you wait till shtf senario is unmistakable; you have waited to long and are more than likely doomed.

In'sh Allah... as they say in the sandbox.

And may God have mercy on your soul! I'm so glad I don't have kids!!

I'm sorry... If WE as a generation don't finish the job, at least we can look to the children that we taught and protected to do so.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by whaaa]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

Originally posted by nenothtu

My apologies. I hadn't noticed them doing anything particularly intelligent the past few years.

Perhaps a couple of questions are in order here:

1) If something is stupid, does that guarantee that no one will do it?

2) If our domestic army largely defects, and our domestic civilian population largely already has, who WILL they get to take up their side?

nenothtu out

That's the thing. Everything they have been doing has been very intelligent over the years. One step at a time, one unconstitutional law, one more tax, one more supreme court decision that sides against the constitution, etc... It's all been very, very, intelligent, and orchestrated.

If it does get to where they must bring in foreign armies, that will be the time to decimate those armies, and retaliate with full invasion. It's not just the 'illuminati', 'new world order', etc... in the United States that is the full threat. The power group is spread over numerous governments, and corporations all over the world.

Gee ....they have 20 to choose from.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Forgive me, but as much as we speak about the inevitable, I can't help but have the feeling that we aren't doing enough to prepare. Well, maybe I am not doing enough.

I have been slowly "awakening" for many years now, and it took a long time for me to really embrace that new mindset of mine. However, it remains hard because of the location I am in. I try to bring up the subjects to people yet I am outcasted by such claims.

The more I try to explain the views to people, the more they seem to shun them away. Even my family and friends (all except one or two) completely disregard me as having an overactive imagination, or that all to common "doom and gloom" attitude towards life.

I try to be happy, I honestly do - but it is hard when you see the world for what it really is. The only way I ever seem to be able to think positive is when I think about the possibilities of the future should something like this revolution go down. Though I stock up my survival kit and food, and seek desperately for alternate shelters and methods of defense, I still continue with my life - work, the gym, normal interactions with the predominant thought that the people I am dealing with - those who refuse to listen - are pitiful to me.

I feel that even those closest to me will refuse to open up to the truth even when it is knocking at our door. How can I protect them myself? How can I do anything with no support?

All I am asking is: isn't there something more we can do? I am in Pennsylvania and by best friend and only believer is in Iraq right now. I feel so alone in the situation and really, I just don't know what to do.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Preparation must proceed as quickly as your finances will allow it. Good insurance for your family is to buy large quantities of heritage seeds (un-genetically altered seed), 30-30 shells and 12 gauge shells as all of these will be worth more than gold by mid to late 2010. Remember to network with others and get as far away from the cities as possible.

Prison planet has shown numerous city round up practices by the armed forces and the police. However, a British SAS Sergeant Major friend of mine showed me op orders last year for city pacification and weapons collection plans for major US cities; they are not pretty and will involve foreign troops in black US uniforms much like SWAT wears. The plans were all filled with words like ‘eminent’ and ‘expected soon deployment’; though my friend said they had been given warning orders for at least a two-year deployment. What is interesting is that even Prison Planet has published these plans, none of this is hard to verify.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In case any were wondering, the newly signed state law declaring that Montana had reserved sovereignty over gun laws, as correctly applying the interstate commerce clause, is exactly the catalyst that many have been waiting for as this will force the statist hand. This form of statewide populist uprising is exactly what statist fear the most. Get ready for a wild ride.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Texas is doing the exact same thing as Montana...

www.legis.state.tx.us...

Chas, do you really believe that between the Military and the armed citizens, such a thing would be successfully pulled off?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
In case any were wondering, the newly signed state law declaring that Montana had reserved sovereignty over gun laws, as correctly applying the interstate commerce clause, is exactly the catalyst that many have been waiting for as this will force the statist hand. This form of statewide populist uprising is exactly what statist fear the most. Get ready for a wild ride.

Has anyone heard what the vote was in Tennessee?They were supposed to vote on similar legislation today.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Brother Patriot, have you read the providential history of the United States? I know you have a secular viewpoint, but God Himself has more than once intervened to defend the USA. I would go into numerous documented examples but I do not wish to offend here. Just follow the links I posted earlier on General George Washington’s vision for America. I will perhaps do a thread on just such a history.

Furthermore, always remember that a free man or woman defending their home and hearth is worth any hundred hired thugs. We will overcome and this Republic shall stand – in this trust.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

No, I had heard the vote was postponed until a roll call could be called to insure there were enough votes to override a filibuster attempt.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Glad to hear you have confidence because coming from you I believe it would be well deserved.

Oh just for clarification... I do believe in things spiritual and 'god' for lack of a better word, just not the way Christianity does.
However that being said your viewpoint from a biblical perspective does not offend me what so ever, in fact quite the opposite.

Yes I most certainly did read your link to Washington's vision.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Thank you Brother, I had viewed some of your exchanges and worried that I might offend you, I respect you too much for that. Perhaps sometime you might share your views omn these subjects as I would be interested in them.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For those who have contributed to this thread, you might enjoy “Who are Progressives” in Political Issues as it connects more of the ‘dots’, as it were.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, about free men and women. The ancient Greeks were the first to embrace the concept of individual freedom and private ownership of property, that could be worked, improved, held, and if the person died, it would revert to his offspring.

The difference between the Greeks and the mighty Persian Empire, was that everything and everyone was considered chattel by the Persian king. No one owned diddly squat. No one determined their own fate. They were told where to go, and what to do with no choice.

Thus it was that the small band of fairly primitive free Greeks time and again, consisting of free men, volunteers, who elected their leaders, and then participated in strategy and tactics, were able to defeat the COMPELLED men of the Persian king although outnumbered generally, five to one.

History proves time and again, that good, peaceable folks can prevail against unbelievable odds.

For those who would suggest that numbers and weapons is in the favor of the powers that be, consider the words of Heraclitus, 2,500 years ago:

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be here.
Eighty are just targets,
Nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them,
for they make the battle.
Ah, but the one.
One is a warrior,
And he will bring the others back.

I would suggest that Providence favors the bold, and one can determine this by the verse that says, "because you are lukewarm, I will spew thee out of my mouth."

The one thing that never changes, is that everything eventually changes. The trick is being prepared for change, and to make every opportunity of it when it comes.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Sort of the “Fate Favors the Brave” way of looking at things is it not? I once saw a Honduran farmer charge a squad of heavily armed Sandinistas with a machete. He got two of them and we got the rest once they reached us. What is notable was that he was every bit of sixty years old and fell over out of breath once the adrenaline faded.

Never underestimate the power of anger against tyranny in even the meekest when faced with betrayal; revenge for such is a powerful motivator.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Which reminds me of some of my own tales. I used to live in a southamerican country that was often attacked by guerrillas and terrorists calling themselves the FARC. As it turned out, they were constantly trying to take control of small portions of land, specifically farm land. Well once they underestimated this one particular farming community that would simply not bow down to them, and even they these are VERY poor farmers with only machetes and pitchforks, they were still able to draw these so called "heavilly armed" guerrillas and sent them back to the jungles. In the case of my family though, eventually we did have to move because there were threats that they were planning on kidnapping my family, so we had to make a run for it to the US and be with my dad's american side of the family.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by SGTChas

Texas is doing the exact same thing as Montana...

Thanks for this information. As soon as I read your post, I zapped an email to Jim Keffer, our State Rep. I will be encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Indeed. I wrote my state rep. today.

I would like to see foreign troops try and take Texan's guns...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Hey SGTChas, first let me thank you for your reply to my questions, and the link you provided was interesting as heck. Second, this post I am responding to was fantastically done. I have three points I would like you to consider

Part 1

With regards to that post. I have thought long and hard about a NWO and how they would go about creating that one world government. Which I am not completely convinced, my education on this continues. However, I have given this belief some serious thought. If these people are going to attempt to take over the world for their own selfish reasons, I think you might have missed something they will need to do. Towards the middle of last month, before the powers that be here on ATS moved that article over to RATS, there was a thread that talked about what the WEB BOT had predicted for this countries future. Well I read it, and it sent a chill down my spin because how that read is exactly what I would do if this was my evil plan. Looking back I find it funny, because I said, "well thank god there is no pandemic", and then less then two weeks later holy crap. So... If they are going to take over this planet they must have a way in Europe and the United States especially, a way to lock people down. When I thought about this reality, that was the only way I could see them doing so without people reacting badly. Create a pandemic and people will sequester themselves without to much trouble.
"Hide there is a virus or bacteria that is killing millions."
People by the billions will in fact hide in there houses/homes. Not to mention the fact, those who don't go into lockdown can easily be labeled looters and shot on sight. Or how about, for the first few days anyways... People will not come together, each afraid to be in contact with anyone else... And those who the NWOers think are a major threat... Well they can murder them at their leisure and claim the pandemic killed them. How are people going to know either way? The only thing they can see and listen to is the MSM. Maybe there will be some reports on the Internet, but they can quickly be dismissed as tin foil hat rumors/lies. Let alone the fact... Did any of you pay attention to how people reacted to this latest pandemic scare? Not the small amount of people who tried to protect themselves, but the majority of people? A level 5 was declared and everyone went about their lives as if nothing was going on. If I was part of that plan I would be excited as hell. They must being thinking, It worked, or it's a GO... Before the MSM reported one case over twenty countries were already infected.
Now when this N1H1 comes back, as the WEB BOT prophecy said it would this fall and winter '09, millions it pridicts ... will die. Imagine how much work can be done by these NWO people. Let alone the fact, even if you and thousands of others run to the hills, the chances you got out before you or one of your friends and family became infected is very slime indeed!

Part 2

If this goes down as you claim, I will not be running or hiding anywhere. I will stand tall and defend what is mine. And that includes not only my friends and family, but also my freedoms. If this goes down I will be busy organizing neighbors and friends, and then quickly moving out from there. I will be busy leading from the very first day, until either I die, get murdered, or until this ends. If you know your history, and from your posts I can tell that you do, those who are late to the game are never treated the same as those who began working/fighting from the beginning up front and center.
Oh you can earn their respect, and through your courage and wisdom they will learn to trust and follow. However, being the one to lead all, or to be part of the larger group, will never happen. If you look to history, those who were there from the beginning close ranks and no one else is allowed into that tight circle unless of course some or all die. If not, though people will learn to trust, listen, and follow you, and of course you can help build and lead in local areas, the bigger picture will be closed to those who did not get their feet muddy from the onset.

Part 3

History has proven when there are injustices perceived or real, the only way to be successful is to have your network setup before everything goes horribly wrong. As you have seen with this thread, there are many who feel as strongly as you do. Their names and their U2U is open to all. If you believe you are the one to lead, or if you believe there must be groups throughout the country each heading towards the same goal… You might want to think about that proven aspect of history. The United States wasn’t built by people from Boston, Philadelphia, and New York each doing things separately and then some how they all met in the middle. These people began working towards a solution before the first shots were ever fired and they did so in front of God and everybody. If people believed there was a movement that is working, organized, and openly talking about how to proceed when things jump off… Then each would know they are not alone and will try to find each other when the time comes.

These are just some points I wanted you to consider and perhaps we should talk about within this thread…openly! I have purposely waited for this thread to grow in length, to get rid of the flies, before I mentioned any of this.

I await your (and anyone else’s) response.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 7-5-2009 by littlebunny]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join