It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My family traces its history all the way back to the Mourisco.
and in the end I would all ways stand on the side of the Jews I have lived in Africa, Asia, Europe and now America all because my parents work and have seen how Muslims act towards others and there own.
I would rather die with no faith than follow blindly. To a Muslim you ether are on there side or you are against them you can never win there is no middle, 911 in USA, Metro England , airport Spain, and on and on ................
Let Iran do what it thinks it has to do and see Israel defend.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Regarding the topic-lets give this a "what if" scenario. I say that for the reason I do not think this scenario will be reality within the next 14 days. I know this will disappoint a lot of us but lets not make it so at this moment.

In the extremely highly unlikely chance that Iran and Isreal do get involve in a massive war, a war that will lead one side to be completely wiped off the face of the earth: you are saying that Isreal would no doubt be the victor and would owe that to the US because we are the best at everything, we are king of the hill, the messiah of warfare, the ender of all that breath, and are just simply superior in all aspect of mankind. I say no.

What you're telling me is the Great Persian Empire lost every single battle yet they've managed to be the biggest empire in known ancient history........I have put many grains of effort into understanding your logic but it simply does not compute. There can only be two result-either I am infinitely stupid or you're a gifted genius....Am I right?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
reply to post by dooper

Regarding the topic-lets give this a "what if" scenario. I say that for the reason I do not think this scenario will be reality within the next 14 days. I know this will disappoint a lot of us but lets not make it so at this moment.

In the extremely highly unlikely chance that Iran and Isreal do get involve in a massive war, a war that will lead one side to be completely wiped off the face of the earth: you are saying that Isreal would no doubt be the victor and would owe that to the US because we are the best at everything, we are king of the hill, the messiah of warfare, the ender of all that breath, and are just simply superior in all aspect of mankind. I say no.

What you're telling me is the Great Persian Empire lost every single battle yet they've managed to be the biggest empire in known ancient history........I have put many grains of effort into understanding your logic but it simply does not compute. There can only be two result-either I am infinitely stupid or you're a gifted genius....Am I right?

The reason Iran would lose an all out war is because of nuclear weapons and the persians know it.

They can cry and rant all they want, but when it comes down to it, they will do nothing or they will die.

Unless Iran, backed by Russia and maybe China, thinks it can stop all of Israel's nukes, all of um, it better think how many ten's of millions they will lose.

The real problem is Muslim countries (well their leaders) don't think like the West.
they would happily allow 10's of millions of their people to die if they can slaughter all the jews in Israel.

I see it this way, even the best systems with the best operators of that equipment can't get everything every-time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I ask the forbearance of the Mods to provide a bit of history that has been questioned.

Darius I, determined to make the piddly Western nation of Greece a part of the vast Persian Empire. He lost 300 ships and 20,000 men at Capt Athos his first time out.

At Marathon, the mighty Persians arrayed 44,000 to 60,000 soldiers and cavalry against 16,000 Greeks on the Plain of Marathon. The Persians lost 6,400 men to 192 Greeks. To celebrate, the Greeks built the Parthenon, and engraved the names of the 192 inside.

Previously, Persian successes were against other Easterners. Not Westerners. Darius was killed putting down rebellions that started because the great Persian army was defeated by the piddly Greeks, which caused others to think they could do no worse.

Xerxes, decided to do what his father couldn't, and invade and conquer this dirt-poor, small group of Western Greeks.

He gathered an estimated 250,000+ of the cream of the cream of the Persian Empire, and was surprised to see 7,000 Greeks at the Hot Gates, led by Spartan King Leonidas, who had brought 300 Spartan Peers.

After giving them a few days to evaporate, Xerxes sent his elite Medes to bring them to him. Didn't work out. For two days, these 7,000 held the 250,000, before all but 700 Thespians and 300 Spartans were left.

They were killed, 1,000 Greeks, but over 25,000 Persians were killed. That's a 25:1 kill ratio.

In offshore naval action at Artesium, and due to storms, the Persians also lost 200 ships and another 40,000 men.

At Salamis, Xerxes saw a small fleet of Greek volunteer free men sink 200 Persian ships and 40,000 of his sailors drown. Scholars agree that this was a slaughter, say, a 40:1 kill ratio.

The following Spring, Mardonius led 300,000 Persians against 60,000 Greeks at Plataea, where they killed all but 43,000 Persians with 1,360 Greek losses. The surviving 43,000 Persians were killed at the Strymon river estuary by Alexander. That's a 220:1 kill ratio of Persians killed to Greeks killed.

Next action was Granicus. The Greeks enjoyed a 26:1 kill ratio.

Issus. 4:1 kill ratio, but since the battle took place near sunset, the Persians ran in the dark faster than the Greeks could pursue.

Guagemela. Outnumbered 250,000 to 47,000, the Macedonians, outnumbered five to one, slaughtered the Persians had 50,000 slain to the 500 Macedonians, or a kill ratio for the Macedonians of 100:1.

It doesn't get much better over time.

Persians fighting other Eastern tribes won. Persians meeting the West haven't won yet.

Israel is a nation founded by Western immigrants. Trained, supported, and co-oped by Western nations. Israel with
Western values, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and hold the concept of private party.

Iran should shut up, and back off. Or it's most likely to be another repeat of Persia against the West.

Even so, Iran will be using Western weapons. Otherwise, they'd still be using composite bows and wicker shields.

Western technologies. Western military capabilities. Western war-making history. Nothing like it in the world.

And nothing has changed.

Nothing.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Israel may destroy their nuclear facilities, but that's about all that will happen.

And the next time Syria gets involved, when Israel finds itself just outside Damascus, they just may not stop.

This is exactly what I see happening.

Israel will never launch a full scale war against Iran or anyone for that matter - unless attacked first. However, I do believe they will do pre-emptive strikes on nuclear facilities in Iran much like they did to Iraq in the 80's.

Israel doesn't need the U.S. to defend her against Iran. She's well equipped to handle this all on her own. The only other country that may align with Iran is Syria - and again Israel wouldn't need our help.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What irritates me about all these Arab/Persian leaders is that they always get up to the mic and start talking trash. You know the schtick, "I am going to destroy America", "I am going to push Israel into the sea", etc... Then when someone gets tired of it and attacks them they fold like a house of cards. Then a bunch of people complain that America and Israel is evil because we attacked them.

Lets make it simple and slightly stupid. To me its kind of like a little guy at a bar talking trash to Hulk Hogan. At first Hulk laughs and gets a kick out of it. But then the guy keeps going and Hulk keeps drinking. The keeps on and on and after Hulk catches a bit of a buzz and starts looking like a wuss for not dealing with it, he body slams the guy. Now whose fault was it that the little guy got his butt kicked?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
in case its been missed:

the original article states destruction in 11 days and not 14

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is just a big soup! It is not about winning a war. The only winners will be the ones who are orchestrating this huge mess.

Me and David Icke have it figured out, as for timing astrology could probably determine the game they are playing.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What is in the middle east that matters at all except oil? Really if they did not have this it would just be a bunch of goat herders and sand. After Hydrogen is more developed they are out of luck. We are lucky they have not invested there oil money in better technology or we would be in even more danger. Lots of nice palaces for there princes and indoor ski resorts, what a legacy. There will be war between Israel and Iran, they have been on this path of blood for a long time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

That is May 14th 2009, that is where the 14 and 11 are getting mixed up. 11 days until the 14th.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I am mostly inclined to agree with the Damascus scenario more than any other attacks happening as setting off any real major conflicts between Israel and any Arab nations. Damascus being the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world has a major impact for all Arab nations if it was to fall to Israel. This would cause several Nations to engage Israel as well as call on assistance from Nations that have viable treaties with the Arab Emirattes. Would the US become involved at this time would be a very good question for Americans? And what would the repurcussions be if the US did get invovled and sided with Israel?

My personal opinions on the conflicts in the Middle East are very much swayed by my own personal beliefs in the Bible, Therefore i will refuse to engage in any fault blaming tirades.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Israel has the damndest luck they always somehow end up on top no matter the forced they are facing.

I for one do not like the country and its influence on the world. I'll leave you to interpret that statement.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ghengis khan, I see that you are very resourceful so I will leave the research to you. For the sake of being on topic-the history of him is intertwine with Iran and the middle east. Maybe.......just maybe looking into this we can be enlighten on this subject.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

I for one do not like the country and its influence on the world. I'll leave you to interpret that statement.

The USSR should of taken over the world while it could, then we would all be equal and wouldn't have to fear other nations or their influence. Freedom and individualism is for the weak and selfish. Amirite?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

n-TV is a "pet project" of Time-Warner, if we are to believe anything on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, from the horse's mouth it must be indeed. The translation holds, according to babelyahoo.

The only other site, according to google, that is reading the English translation of this n-TV article is godlikeproductions, but do not go there, bad mojo.

Google Search

[edit on 3-5-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That is interesting, plucky.

People need an overture? www.youtube.com...

Okay, so, n-TV is legit, in fact, too legit to quit (a horrible song).

So the statement was said on Iranian television and n-TV picked it up and, in plucky's analysis, it is the CNN of Germany reporting this.

This doesn't does not for anyone? I would think everyone here would be screaming for panic-sex, chocolate, and whiskey at this point.

Must be a slow night. Yawn.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What has Russia said about all this ? Many speculate that Russia would back Iran if Iran finds itself attacked . If this happens it could be a far greater incident then a local conflict between Iran and Israel .

Either way it will be the general population of Iran and Israel that will suffer in the long term and thats the sad part of this all .

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

A bullet in your head will stop you every bit as quick as you run through those "idealistic wannabes." For someone who boasts such confidence because they served, you seem to build yourself up quite a bit. Why do you care so much about other persons opinions? Careful. You betray your insecurities.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Britain and the US with smaller numbers went through those same Iraqi forces, like crap through a goose.

Time and time you bring this up dooper and each time I will remind you that Iraq had been in years of sanctions after an 8 year war with Iran and also the first gulf war.
Suddam had no weapons because the US stopped giving them to him.

An angry boy scout troop could have beaten Suddam at the same time the US went into Iraq.
And as far as crap through a goose, there seems to be a little roughage on the way out because they are still there.

Israel and the US are currently playing good cop, bad cop.
Any attack on Israel will be well known in advance by both sides.
Iran will close the gulf with aircraft carrier wreckage blocking the straight and Iran will be labled the bad guy, US backs Israel and Russia wants to know if they can play to, meanwhile China will just watch and come in at the end like the US did in WWII and win the war for the world.
The end, we all live under communism pleasing our new over lords.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Information is scant. Like I said, only ATS and godlikeproductions (don't go there, bad mojo...) are discussing the translated page in the States.

This could be some anomaly. We need to find someone who is German and is savvy with surfing German media to tell us if this is legit or a nothingburger.

Oh! 64 billion-dollar questions these days!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join