It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
im deff ready for something to happen!!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.shalomjerusalem.com...

There is a really big intertwined history to all this Israel conflicts and sorry to say but the Bible is also evidence of why the Jews are always treated the way they are. Is it possible that this new phase is to stop the lost tribes or the 144,000 comming together? Is there a spiritual battle going on between God's promise and the Devil's way of stopping it? It has been like this through history. God has two ways to deal with the promised people, one is to let their enemies gather round them once they step out of line by not blessing them if they stop his worshipping. Two God will help them once they believe again and decide to take up their promised land instead of it being defiled by worshippers of a different God. God wants the Jews to come to Christ but there is also the promise of the homeland as predicted by prophecy in which things have to happen even if the Jews don't believe it them selves and probably do now since WW2 woke them up to it, it took the whole world to spirtually wake up. Further evidence will be Iran's downfall as predicted by Bible prophecy. Eziekiel 38 and surrounding nations of Psalm 83.

Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, was a major participant in the Holocaust. On July 1, 1937, the British-appointed Mufti asked the German Consul-General of Palestine "to what extent the Third Reich was prepared to support the Arab movement against the Jews." Following this meeting, the Mufti was visited in Palestine by Adolf Eichmann, who was getting "acquainted with the country and the life and to establish contact with people." Around the time of Eichmann´s visit, a prolonged and organized campaign of atrocities against the Jews of Palestine was launched.

Also around that time, the Mufti became a paid agent of the Nazi Abwehr and was put in charge of counterintelligence and sabotage. When the British stopped an Abwher shipment of arms to the Mufti in Palestine, through Saudi Arabia and Iraq, the Mufti re-located to Baghdad, where he directed Arab and Nazi finance, diplomacy and propaganda. In 1941, the Mufti inspired a pro-Nazi coup in Iraq led by General Rashid Ali. Collaborating with his masters in Berlin, he would declare a Jihad against Britain, which he called "the greatest foe of Islam." The British backed a successful counter-coup and the Mufti proceeded on to Berlin, where he was appointed by the Nazis as titular head of a Nazi pan-Arab government-in-exile.

Text

History will always repeat it self, its always the same story and no differenet today.

On November 21, 1941, the Mufti met with Adolph Hitler and recorded the following in his diary:

The Mufti said : "The Arabs are Germany´s natural friends... They are therefore prepared to cooperate with Germany with all their hearts and stood ready to participate in a war, not only negatively by the commission of acts of sabotage and the instigation of revolutions, but also positively by the formation of an Arab Legion. In this struggle, the Arabs were striving for the independence and the unity of Palestine, Syria and Iraq."

Hitler: "Germany was resolved, step by step, to ask one European nation after the other to solve its Jewish problem, and at the proper time direct a similar appeal to non-European nations as well....Germany´s objective would then be solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere under the protection of British power. The moment that Germany´s tank divisions and air squadrons had made their appearance south of Caucasus, the public appeal requested by the Grand Mufti could go out to the Arab world."

Hitler and the Mufti were planning to first exterminate the Jews of Europe and then the Jews of the Middle East. The Mufti, who visited Nazi death camps several times, organized support for the Nazis from amongst Muslims in Russia, the Balkans, and the Middle East. He headed the "Arab Bureau" in Berlin, where he directed a massive network of Arab-Nazi collaborators. He organized tens of thousands of Bosnian and Albanian Muslims into military units known as Handschar divisions, which carried out atrocities against Yugoslav Jews, Serbs and Gypsies, and he attempted to organize an Arab-Nazi Legion. Handschar fighters would be discovered battling against Israeli independence in 1948.
Text

[edit on 6-5-2009 by The time lord]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
has it been 14 days yet?

i want some fireworks for a pre 4th of july party im throwing..

think we could see it from the east coast?

prolly not... bTards....

this thread says 14days but the article said 11.

what is this supposed DIGWOM day (day israel gets wiped off map day) not as cool sounding as VJ day, but digwom is fun to say

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OK HERE IS THE KEY POINT OF THE ARTICLE DIRECTLY TRANSLATED

"“The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we should be subjected to an attack, I do not believe to extinguish that we need more than eleven days, the existence of Israel.”"

IF THEY ARE ATTACKED ,,,,,it would take no more than 11 days to destroy Israel.

THIS DOES NOT EVEN REMOTELY SAY israel destruction is within 11 days. [SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed insult. Also, please don't use All Caps.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is a video link to the story,
It might clear up any misunderstanding,

www.youtube.com... eature=player_embedded

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
who can translate this and verify?
if anybody is destroyed it will be those basturd rug-heads in Iran

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
19 pages, and by page 2 this has completely just turned into another anti-jewish, anti-mulim thread, like every thread that has anything to do with muslims or jews.

I really don't see much of a difference. Sectors of both groups whine constantly about thier treatment by everyone non-(insert their religion). And both are obsessed with blowing the other up.

Jews and thier supporters go nuts and call "anti-semite" when critisized, where Muslims and thier supporters go berzerk in thier own ways when say for example, someone makes a cartoon of thier prophet. Difference? None. And each group has had thier benign and thier extreme reactions, it depends on the situation which one is which.

Both groups are dominated by thier religion, and are obsessed with being the right ones. If they go to war in the next week or so, they go to war. Its not going to be settled until one group or the other crawls out of the carnage as the last group standing. Its inevitable. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen later. I say lets get it over with and move on.

Until then, people on here on both sides will verbally bash each other and prove that in one way or another they are ignorant and bigoted against the other because someone told them that thier religion is right, and the other ones are wrong.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
how many days we at now?
im sure they will be fine.

no one can say any country has a set time limit left, things change every hour.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The German "elf Tagen" means 11 days. The article doesn't say when the 11 days starts, but 3 May + 11 days = 14 May.

The last paragraph says that Israel can't count on US support under Obama.

Assuming the article is not a total fabrication, Israel only has about a week to act.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I was hoping my link in a previous post
would end the mix-up.
It's not about a starting date,
it's about how long Iran's commanders have
said it would take to destroy Israel.
There is no starting date specified.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

His Holiness Raël is the spiritual leader and founder of the Raëlian Movement (more information can be found at www.rael.org), and is believed by many (myself included) to be the Messiah predicted by many of the world's major faiths - including Judaism.

Last month he received a telepathic message from Yahweh, leader of the Elohim civilization, concerning recent events about Israel. I'm not sure about the proper ways to link and quote an article in these forums, but here's a tidbit:

"You have totally betrayed your spiritual mission, the only one that justified your return to the land of IsRael. Because, to be Zionist without being spiritual and religious, is pure racism and is totally unacceptable. You only have the right and the duty to be Zionist and Palestinian...While some of our previous Messages sent by our Prophets of old gave you centuries to be accomplished, this one here only leaves you a few years, or even months."

This possibility that the state of Israel will cease to be within weeks would be in line with this message; many foresee Israel's disappearance but this could be something remarkable

EDIT: Here's the message's link: raelianews.org...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Rosen]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
14days and Israel is gone? Hmm. I'd better order in a few cases of beer and book areception room at the local hotel for the party!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

Rosen,

I'm not sure it would have much relevance as, I'm sure you've seen in your lifetime, there have been so many doomsday prophets, and so many armageddon "insiders" that eventually SOMEONE is going to be right (religion and faith notwithstanding).

However, I doubt highly that there will be any meshing of the yahweh statement with this (wrongly assumed) impending attack from Iran on Israel.

One thing I feel it incumbent upon me to take note of though is, that if the UFO Prophet Yahweh and Rael decided to mix it up, man what a ghetto battle THAT would turn out to be!

AB1

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am not going to take a side here, but what I will do is inform some here on ATS just how powerful Israel is.

Let's say that by a stroke of luck they get wiped out, it matters not because the amount of nuclear subs and planes Israel has in the air and sea 24/7 is massive. At that point they would full scale attack any country that dealt the destruction of their state. And with that I don't think anything would be left of any nations that attacked.

I don't think it would be a sane moved from any Islamic nation to attack Israel, it would be plain suicide for everyone, but maybe that is what they want. I don't think any nation is that mad or destructive. Take away the religious BS from all nations and you have people that just want to live in peace.

This kind of propaganda has been spewed before many times, but never happened, lets' hope it's the same.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosen

Last month he received a telepathic message from Yahweh, leader of the Elohim civilization, concerning recent events about Israel. I'm not sure about the proper ways to link and quote an article in these forums, but here's a tidbit:

"You have totally betrayed your spiritual mission, the only one that justified your return to the land of IsRael. Because, to be Zionist without being spiritual and religious, is pure racism and is totally unacceptable. You only have the right and the duty to be Zionist and Palestinian...While some of our previous Messages sent by our Prophets of old gave you centuries to be accomplished, this one here only leaves you a few years, or even months."

Oh oh.

Yahweh is PISSED.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
OK HERE IS THE KEY POINT OF THE ARTICLE DIRECTLY TRANSLATED

"“The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we should be subjected to an attack, I do not believe to extinguish that we need more than eleven days, the existence of Israel.”"

IF THEY ARE ATTACKED ,,,,,it would take no more than 11 days to destroy Israel.

THIS DOES NOT EVEN REMOTELY SAY israel destruction is within 11 days. [SNIP]

HELLO ANYONE READ MY POST? AS ABOVE!

just use babelfish and translate the webpage derrrrrr

[edit on 6-5-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The German "elf Tagen" means 11 days. The article doesn't say when the 11 days starts, but 3 May + 11 days = 14 May.

The last paragraph says that Israel can't count on US support under Obama.

Assuming the article is not a total fabrication, Israel only has about a week to act.

charles,
I was in error when I originally posted this topic about days, sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are correct, from may 3rd plus 11 days = may 14th (the anniversary of the modern Israel)

Also soulkeeper, I never ass-kiss, ask anyone here.

What I said stands, if something is posted here it is reviewed by 150K members+ and another 100K lurkers.

I have seen and learned amazing things by what all the member know.

Sometimes less talk and more reading is VERY informative-hinthint

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I often have dreams, 'visions', or 'revelations' if you will. Sometimes they happen, you may call it deja vu, whatever your perception is of it. It can be simple stuff but others, like the one I had last night was very real and very scary.

Not saying this will happen but after reading a little bit of this OTP, I dreamed I received a text message while at work from a friend notifying me of "Breaking News" and the message said Iran ICBMed Israel. After work I jumped on the TV and my laptop reading everything that was happening and to my surprise Iran nuked Israel and they were in a full out war.

IDF were being attacked by invading Iranian forces, and what really shocked me was that even though the E.U. were sending aid to Israel and Russia to Iran, the U.S. was staying out of it completely unless they were really drawn into it. I was really surprised and upset due to the fact I want to join the Army but my fiancee isn't allowing it unless another conflict arises or there is a draft. DAMMIT!

Anyways, anyone think something like this would happen? Everything but what the U.S. did, which was sit back and watch. I'm very excited to see something happen. Call me an evil thinker, but I enjoy imagining destruction between countries, war, etc.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure it would have much relevance as, I'm sure you've seen in your lifetime, there have been so many doomsday prophets, and so many armageddon "insiders" that eventually SOMEONE is going to be right (religion and faith notwithstanding).

No doubt, no doubt; I was even referred to this site a couple years ago because somebody had thought UFOs were going to invade on a then coming up date. I suppose what grabbed my attention was how soon these two events came up. I know correlation isn't evidence of proof necessarily, but when 'God' has essentially forsaken his Chosen People and then Iran starts talking dirt a month later...

EDIT: Especially considering 14 May is Israel's anniversary...I dunno. Coincidence?: creation to destruction? I can't imagine something like that would be left to chance and mere coincidence.

Also, I just want to make mention that these are only simply my own opinions and do not represent the general stance of the Raëlian Movement

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join