It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

There's nothing wrong with my comprehension. You clearly show a lot of hatred towards Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and most of it is based on propaganda and lies.
[edit on 5-5-2009 by kindred]

You accused me of advocating an attack on Iran. That was a lie. At least own up to it if you are going to make the charge.

As for my opinion of Ahmadinejad, I base my opinion on many things, including how women and homosexuals are treated under his regime...I assume you don't condone his policies in these areas?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Are you seriously comparing a slide show presentation to newsreel footage of Iran in open display. In the above clips it is self damning not a slide show of someones talking points. Please seriously people come on!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cliffjumper68

Im sorry it dosen't have Pictures

it does require reading , my bad

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dooper, You guys hang in there. There are more of us here in the U.S. with you than are against you. It amazes me how some people cannot tell the truth form lies. Hezbola & Hamas are all cowards for hiding behind their women and children when fighting knowing all to well that the injuries will be blamed on you. There are many of us that can tell what is real when we see it. The type of people who are making statements to the contrary are those who were duped into voting for a person not even qualified to be in office or be exposed to our highest secrets. KMG

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

I shure wouldn´t be surprised, and neither would I be surprised when western media start a propagandacircus so that we will feel sorry for them as we have felt sorry for them for over 60 years?

I´m fed up with feeling sorry for the Israelites!

What about the 350.000 killed in Darfur and the approx 3 million refugees?
What about the 1 million that died in the Rwanda genocide in 1994?
What about the 800.000+ killed in Iraq so far?

The list goes on and on of cruelties that has hit the rest of the world just in the resent years.

800,000 killed in Iraq!? when?

But yeah, I'm sure once enough of those you listed and others not listed have enough money and power, and start to form their own "anti-defamation leagues" and use their political power to get it into our school textbooks we'll start to feel sorry for them too.

Fortunately, theres no one else out there as greedy, petty, and sue-happy to give us the legal fuel for a "propagandacircus"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Do you come with English subtitles? Perhaps then you'd begin making sense.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Do you come with English subtitles? Perhaps then you'd begin making sense.

I really dont want to teach you how to follow a thread tonight, so we will

let the above Quoting be as it is

Im hoping you can read , Cliff apparently saw it as a stumbling block

Check out the quotes from the "chosen people"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Check out the quotes from the "chosen people"

Oh goody. Can you post that video a few more times tonight? I want to see if they filmed alternate endings. Also, are there outtakes with that? That would be awesome.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

LOL I'm not sure what to say to that, to agree with you that all of the bickering when it becomes personal and divisive is counter-intuitive, or to just hope to be reincarnated as a cat.

I've always had a bad time with tough decisions...

AB1

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

My friend , i was assuming you hadn't scrolled back to the first link

Hence your post about sub-titles

judging by your response , im gonna assume you never watched either time ?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can't believe this is coming from me, but can we get back on topic, and cut the personal insult crap?

Geez. I actually said that. . . .

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Could this be true ? This almost sounds like the 1967 plan. Maybe Israel was acutely going to try it. It worked in 1967. The 11 or 14 day deadline, could very well could be valid. Israel might have went on to plan B.

Iran canceled air show when Russia warned Israel planned to destroy all 140 warplanes.

DEBKAfile's Iranian and intelligence sources disclose that Moscow warned Tehran Friday April 17 that Israel was planning to destroy all 140 fighter-bombers concentrated at the Mehr-Abad Air Force base for an air show over Tehran.

The rest of the story

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I never in my life seen anything like that. Most of these guys marching look like they’re 14-16 years old ROTC high school type. All I can say is Israel will wipe the floor with them . but they march good. I wonder if they can make a sun flower.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Besser Bombe als bombardieren????

I think it should be

besser, als die Bombe werden bombardiert

if that is the case then you are right.

"better to bomb than be bombed"

i could be wrong my German is VERY rusty

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens on May 14th in the middle east. nothing happens then we know its Iranian propganda. if an attack does happen hello WWIII

Israel and the U.S. might be friends but the Israelis have never counted on the U.S. stepping in to help them. Unless Russia ever got into the fight siding against Israel.

The Israeli Military is far more superior to the militaries of their Arab neighbors and Iran. If Iran attacks they better have help from other Arab countries if they want even a slim chance of defeating Israel.

The last big war Israel fought with its Arab Neighbors Israel stood toe to toe with 4 Arab countries. Yes in the beginning the Arabs won the first few battles and almost over ran the Israelis, But it was Israel that won the war. they reclaimed all land they lost in the early battles and gained more land.

anyone that thinks Iran even has a snowballs chance in hell of defeating Israel today needs to go back to the looney bin and take their meds!

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

So, in other words, good thing those Nazis came along eh? Those damn Jews were just BEGGING to be exterminated.

They should learn to mind their manners.

Excellent point, IRM.

Nazi's? Jews begging to be exterminated? WTF?

Can you point to where I said or condoned any such thing? Can you say the word 'fabrication'? or perhaps 'misquote'? Dude you need to stop having a dialog with yourself and take a chill pill!

IRM

[edit on 6/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by pluckynoonez

LOL I'm not sure what to say to that, to agree with you that all of the bickering when it becomes personal and divisive is counter-intuitive, or to just hope to be reincarnated as a cat.

I've always had a bad time with tough decisions...AB1

Thank you.

Yes, i love you, for such kind words and such calm rhetorical-meanderings.

The personal attacks must stop. My cat is now the moderator of this thread. So....

I am thinking lost-in-translation, for certain. But as I stated before, posturing, the pissing-contest, is not anything to snuff, as in snuff-out.

I hope I am clear enough.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

For the records

Here are the snapshots of the version of the text we discussed here, and the changed version:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/106b58353651.gif[/atsimg]

We should be proud, that we helped to correct things. But sadly Google now gives us more than 500 copies of the first version...

Luckily some of them lead to pages, which take a critical look at this message.

Edit to add the translations one more time:

Version 1

For the first time Iran announced a specific goal for the destruction of Israel. The Israeli television showed an interview with the Iranian Chief of Staff General Attalah Salihi. He announced a „destruction of Israel within eleven days“.

Version 2

For the first time Iran has indicated a possible timeframe for the destruction of Israel in case of an armed conflict. The Israeli televison showed an interview with the Iranian Chief of Staff General Attalah Salihi on Lebanese television. Literally he said:
"The truth is, that Israel doesn´t have the courage to attack us. If however, we were to be attacked, then I believe we wouldn´t need more than eleven days to destroy the Israeli existence ."

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Not happening! Many have tried, none succeeded. Why not ask Egypt what happens when you attack Israel. They were told not to attack Israel only 20 years after Israel was made a nation, but ignored, after 6 days Egypt was begging to have Israel pulled off of them, they had pushed them back to their border and then kept pushing, best part of the story? Israel barely had a standing army at the time, yet held off and took over parts of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq! Moral of the story, don't mess with Israel, they have God on their side. God's chosen people!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In the original article it states that Attalah Salihi said in in interview that Israel could be destroyed within 11 should Iran be attacked. Just the usual talk from Iran.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have a question. When nothing happens on the 14 of may will you guys then realize not to jump on everything you hear. It has already been stated that the same threat has been made multiple times in the past to no avail. and one more. So when this just blows over like all the other destruction threads and post what will you claim next will happen or end?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join