It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A news group in Germany has said that the Iranian chief of staff said Israel destruction within 14 days.

I have a link to the untranslated news article.
N-TV

I don't know this source or how trust worthy it is or is not.

I "DO" know if it is posted here, it will be proven true or false by the untold resources available by the people here at ATS.

Just a minor possibility, isn't the pope supposed to be in town Israel) at that time????

Anyways, many have threatened, several have tried, but none could do it.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah.

Israel has heard that a few times.

Hasn't happened yet.

Iran is the one who should be worried.

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

we can hope

we can hope

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You are correct, of course.

Time and again, they have been outnumbered and taken on several countries at once and the results have ALWAYS been the same, they failed.

Now, that said, if Iran,Syria,Lebanon/Hezbollah,Hamas all attack at once, it would be tough.

We live in very interesting times now, but time will tell.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
You are correct, of course.

Time and again, they have been outnumbered and taken on several countries at once and the results have ALWAYS been the same, they failed.

Now, that said, if Iran,Syria,Lebanon/Hezbollah,Hamas all attack at once, it would be tough.

We live in very interesting times now, but time will tell.

If Iran,Syria,Lebanon/Hezbollah,Hamas all attack at once, I would still place all my bets that Israel comes out on top. They would wipe them all out in a few weeks and only loose like 5 guys in the process. Then they would just keep some more land to get everyone a reason to be pissed for the next 20 years.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

That's already happened. Israel has already fought off four enemies at once and I don't think they had very many casualities.

Israel is a very powerful nation, every person above the age of 18 is required to do 2 years of military training, so EVERYBODY there is a potential soldier in a war.

They are well trained and well equiped to deal with mostly any nation in that area of world. Sadly, we have the US to thank for that.

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hope to get that article translated! - Anyone from Germany here??? - Or can someone use translation programs?

This has maybe nothing to do with...

Syria tightens control on media, Internet

DAMASCUS, May 3 (Reuters) - Syrian authorities have tightened their "mighty grip" on the media and Internet since ties improved with the West last year, the author of a new report on censorship in the Arab country said on Sunday.

wire.antiwar.com...

- Cover something? - Yep, I quess so...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
funny that the article comes from Germany. perhaps neo-hater group.
but still i reckon Isreal will pull out the big A stick and play a game of whacka-mole.

A stick = nukes

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The thing is, when you review those victories against multiple coalitions, each time the Israelis surprised their opponents, or when attacked suddenly, Israel adapted so swiftly that they quickly placed their enemies on what Sherman termed, the horns of dilemma.

Israel cannot stand. Islam cannot allow it. So they will continue to come. If not Arab Muslims, then it will be Persian Muslims.

Besides, Iran is feeling its oats, it's ruled by the Mullah's, and it's President has a Napoleanic complex, while emulating the grand delusions of Hitler.

I get the distinct impression that Israelis feel once again at home.

And I don't see any inclination to leave.

By choice, or by force.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's not perfect but you can see the page translated here:

babelfish.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don't forget Syria wants the "GolanHeights" land back.

Don't forget that it is a VERY important fresh water source.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Israel is a very powerful nation, every person above the age of 18 is required to do 2 years of military training, so EVERYBODY there is a potential soldier in a war.

I was doing some research on this a while back. Israel can augment their standing army with reserves to the total of over 600,000 in 3 days. That's damn significant. That said, 3 days can be an eternity.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
It's not perfect but you can see the page translated here:

babelfish.yahoo.com...

If that link doesn't work for you here is the first paragraph (translated)

Sunday, 3 May 2009
“Destruction in eleven days "
Iran threatens Israel

of Ulrich W. Sahm

Iran for the first time announced the destruction of Israel with a concrete goal denomination. The Israeli television showed an interview with the Iranian general chief of staff Attalah Salihi. He announced a “destruction of Israel within eleven days”.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Please Dooper, not again!

In Gaza slaughtering you were one of the most warmongering Pro-Israeli ATS member... I had you even ignored for a long time... Your attitude is very scaring. "Unhuman."

What did you win with that war? - Now after 2 months - I am still in deep trauma, feeling bad for the people of Gaza - we all can see the facts: Nothing. Hundreds of childrens was bombed, civilian casualties raised the op to worst warcrimes ever done - and just nothing is better for Israeli people either - but feel of guilt has grown world wide.

Now those destructive sights are turning to Iran, Syria and Lebanon... What good there is possible to achieve? JUST NOTHING - but more suffering in both sides.

War is not to made profit to the peoples, but to small elite of corporations and banks... Please, Dooper: Why peace cant be a solution for you?

- STOP THE WAR! - 911 was inside job! -

+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Some jew probably calls me an anti-semite now but would anyone be surprised if Israel looked upon a full scale attack from several directions?

They pushed a people out of their land and claimed it for themselves because it said so in a religious book...

Their biggest dream at this moment is to knock down a temple just as sacred to the muslims as Mecka and build their own on the same spot...

I shure wouldn´t be surprised, and neither would I be surprised when western media start a propagandacircus so that we will feel sorry for them as we have felt sorry for them for over 60 years?

I´m fed up with feeling sorry for the Israelites!

What about the 350.000 killed in Darfur and the approx 3 million refugees?
What about the 1 million that died in the Rwanda genocide in 1994?
What about the 800.000+ killed in Iraq so far?

The list goes on and on of cruelties that has hit the rest of the world just in the resent years.

Now I now for a fact that not all Israelites are to blame for the provocations made in the arab world and many Israelites don´t share the same opinion as the sionists but either way it doesn´t give them the right to steal from who ever they like.

I´m not an anti-semite but I just can´t feel sorry for them.

Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself and you have nothing to worry about.

Feel free...by all means...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Thank you!

- Looks like Iran has made their conclusions, war can not avoid - and there will come no talks... Prepare for war people!

Very, very sad news - But I understand their situation. Embarassing UN confrence was maybe the last step - and president of Iran understands that there is no one who to speak with in western world...

They are fighting against the evil now - and thats us, guys - we should look to mirror now.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Although I agree with you, don't bash D&D my friend, it's one of the best games that's ever been created, actually makes you use your imagination, actually makes you think on your feet.

Buttons are easy to push and a joystick is easy to use, but making up a story for players to partake in and do over several months is alot of fun, you should probably try it sometime.

Anyway, back to point, I will agree, there are people who simply want to watch the world burn, the above poster seems to be one of these people that believe because the Jewish people went through the Holocaust, it gives them carte blanche to do the same to ther nations.

Simply ridiculous.

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well this is interesting, very interesting....

This is referenced in Iran own news "presstv.ir".
(To be honest, I put no integrity for this source, but it is a second source referring to this "possible" event.)

Israeli Air Force (IAF) reservists who operate the ballistic missile destroyer, the Arrow, and the surface-to-air missile, Patriot, have been called up by the Defense Ministry to spend one day a week on duty to prepare for a possible conflict with Iran.

Presstv.ir

This is getting more interesting all the time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Janus, I thought we went over this already. The counterattack in Gaza was to stop the rocket launchings, and while they had their forces mobilized, to address the tunnels in the south, while creating the diversion in the north.

Apparently, it worked.

And if recent reports are true, the Israelis bombed a few more tunnels.

Which was their primary goal while conducting a counterattack.

And that word "counterattack" is accurate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join