<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

LOL!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hi iam back johnkhutcison HI ITS JOHNNY john hutchison yes i get deleted a lot on forums the truth hurts i would think stalkers flamers are all over this site i use facebook myspace and you tube plus main medias in my adventures so whats up with the funny folks anyway ?haveing fun YOU TUBE JOHNKHUTCHISON1
ANYWAY i let the scientific community do there research on my stuff i no longer do these things i changed my fun times as the antigravity metal bending was getting old boreing tiresome hot dates i like , firearms cannons helping folks and a bit of the navy surplus technology and free energy john my how to make free energy power cells on you tube iam releasing all the info on antigravity and free energy this will be my only post i find the net stuff boreing the cyberflamers like cartoons on tv just not real people ok love ya have fun please do not ask me anything about about antigravity on my social networks or free energy i only do this in real life with kids only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope you enjoy the open source stuff on you tube johnkhutchison1

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnhobbit2008

Huh? Looks like the Google translator is busted again.... BTW I think it would be cool to meet JH. He's possibly a nutter but an interesting dude nonetheless...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
hi there

i am lucky enough to speak with John Hutchison now and again and i believe his claims are VERY genuine. First of all, this guy is a gentleman in that he responds to people interested in his work. He also worked on the star wars programme which has been proven. There is a video of him on youtube with a toy ufo on a string moving it up and down, completely misinterpreted. The reason he is moving it up and down is because he is looking for field effects in that area as they are unpredictable and seem to appear at random!
Iam in the process of collecting and making the apparatus needed to produce some of these effects (not all), and when i do i will film them and post them for all to see.
John Hutchison IS the real deal.
If you were bombarded with millions of mail calling you a fraud or an idiot as well as people wanting all your technology just to turn it into a weapon, would`nt you get pissed and switch of to everyone? this guy has lived through this for decades. It has probably felt like a curse at times, so do the guy a favour and give him some credit.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nope. Only if you really are programmed. Empty your cup, for his information is a pretty deep pool.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: evil incarnate

How little we know...Walk in blindness, then.....
Strings did this? Rotating rooms with mounted cameras?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join