It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John K. Hutchison a proven fraud?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to
post by bhornbuckle75

I understood exactly what you are trying to say, but that isn't what Bushman is trying to get across. I don't see how you can just dismiss his magnet drop experiment at lockheed.. Are you saying that he lied about the magnet drop experiment? Have you done the experiment using 2 5k neodymiums?

As I said before, I don't have 2 x $5,000 neodymium magnets lying around, and I certainly don't have the equipment to get those two magnets compressed together, and I love to see a person attempt the experiment and show the results.

I did come across this video which showed a small scale replication. Keep in mind the magnets shown in this experiment seem to be around $20-30.. Scroll to 5:42.

As far as Boyd's credentials go, his patents are good enough for me.
www.google.com...

And to think, this is the mundane stuff..
edit on 1-5-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Yes I'm suggesting he is indeed lying about the experiment. If it worked it would be in some peer reviewed science journal which it is not, though I'd be happy if you could prove me wrong on that. Also this experiment isn't exactly that impressive. The poster of this clip suggests that these are "MRI big at $4000ea" in a reply to a question someone asks under the video. Although even if they are just 30 dollar ones, the answer to why one is slightly slowed is obvious. He drops them right in front of metal railings. I doubt they are Ferromagnetic, or the rock would have been slowed more, or would have just stuck to the railing when dropped.....This is pretty much the exact same experiment I suggested before....Dropping a small rare earth magnet (weak compared to a 30 dollar one btw) down a copper pipe, which is also non-Ferromagnetic. When you drop it down a copper pipe it will literally fall in slow motion...its a really cool trick, I recommend it as its cheap to do, and incredibly impressive...its not unlike watching something dropped on the moon. This rock with the magnets inside of it, was simply slowed down ever so slightly be the metal (I'd imagine aluminum...which works almost as good as copper for the pipe trick) railing. I would have honestly been surprised if the magnet-rock combo wasn't slowed down at all by doing this experiment. Especially if it was a 4000 dollar ones....if they really were that expensive then I'd imagine even the pipes inside the building of the wall could slow it down. Not to mention that forcing like sides of a magnet together extend the other sides of the magnetic field out farther, making it even that much more likely that the field would interact with some stray piece of metal on the way down.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

When he says, $4000, he not talking about the magnets he used, he's talking about what it would take to replicate what boyd did, although he was mistaken, because Boyd actually said $5,000 pieces. I've worked with magnets for something like 15 years and know for sure those magnets he's using are no where near 4-5k magnets. A $5,000 magnet could easily crush through your body if you don't have the proper knowledge and tools..

As for the theory that somehow the railing, is slowing the magnet down, that doesn't really hold water. If that was true, the magnets with the attracting pair would have slowed as well, but in fact they increased in velocity as shown..Not to mention the railing isn't even near the field of the magnet and the path in which it falls.

As far as it being peer reviewed, do you understand what the military is about? Do you really think the secret technology they develop is going to be peer reviewed?
Do you think they peer reviewed the technology that went into the stealth bomber?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

As far as it being peer reviewed, do you understand what the military is about? Do you really think the secret technology they develop is going to be peer reviewed?
Do you think they peer reviewed the technology that went into the stealth bomber?

So you think its too secret for peer reciew, yet you believe that he can spread such top secret knowledge on the Internet freely with no reprisal from the Government?

As far as what you claimed about the magnets....Perhaps I misunderstood, I thought only one rock had magnets in it. Still it makes no difference, as you've failed to realize something I already pointed out to you. I.E. what happens when you place two magnets, like sides together....the like sides compress that side of the magnetic field, and the opposite side extends outward greatly. I'd think you new that if you had worked with magnets. So it would still make perfect sense that the two that were facing each other would catch a hold of the railing more so that the two that are stuck opposite sides together and which had a greatly smaller magnetic field by comparison. Especially if you are talking about a railing that is a foot or so away. (BTW
Take Hold Of" is of course an oversimplification of what happens, but I'd rather say that then get into a long description since I already described it before)
WAIT A MINUTE....sorry I wrote all of that, and then little later, had one of those "Duh" moments....I just realized that I was right all along! Either that or they faked the test. You say there were magnets in both rocks, and I thought that there was only magnets in the one.....well I HAVE to be right, because I just realized something. If they had magnets that were 30 dollars or so, then they'd have been Way More Than strong enough for the two rocks to smack into each other when released!!!! There could ONLY Have been magnets in one of the rocks....If they are saying otherwise then the they are lying about the whole thing!!!
edit on 4-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I added something due to a "Duh" moment.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Technology doesn't get peer-reviewed, the science behind it does.
edit on 4-5-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Ok..there's my grammar lesson for the day but my point still stands, what they "develop" in the black stays in the black. The break-through "science" behind that secret military technology does not get peer-reviewed..Agreed?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Boyd has stated he knows exactly what he can and can't say (which was probably drilled into him at his retirement from Lockheed Martin) (he talks about this in an radio interview), which is why I said the things in which he can't say must be quite interesting, given what he has said..

You need to watch the video again. There are 3 rocks. 1 with opposing magnets, 1 with attracting magnets, and the control rock with no magnets.

Do you seriously think a senior scientist from lockheed martin wouldn't consider an obvious factor such as that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ok..there's my grammar lesson for the day but my point still stands, what they "develop" in the black stays in the black. The break-through "science" behind that secret military technology does not get peer-reviewed..Agreed?

No, not agreed. Not only does what you say make no sense, but you also have absolutely no evidence what so ever of "secret science". On a side note, what does being wrong have to do with grammar?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No, not agreed. Not only does what you say make no sense, but you also have absolutely no evidence what so ever of "secret science". On a side note, what does being wrong have to do with grammar?

Maybe you need to reread the entire page, and maybe it will start to make sense. Sorry I can't hold your hand and make you understand or comprehend what I'm talking about. You learn that in school, and this is a forum. It's funny how you beat the grass, and the snakes coming slithering through.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Also in regards to the crystal battery, given there has been an independent replication, I find it to be all the more credible. Notice that John always talked about barium titanate in his cells. Interesting that the new super capacitors are now using this material..

JH is probably from childhood on interested in physics and is reading to this day all kind of research reports which he find interesting. From there he gets all his exotic elements, materials and not to forget credible vocabulary.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

First off you are right about the video, I did indeed remember it wrongly. None the less it still fits quite nicely with what I said before. The magnet with the like sides forced together will have an expanded magnetic field. Thats just simple physics. If you push on one side of a magnetic field with the same polarity, then it will push the opposite side of the magnetic field out. Imagine to ping pong balls hanging from individual strings, and with each ping pong ball charged with an electric field. One is positively charged the other negatively charged. They will be attracted to one another and stick to one another, creating a small profile. Now charge them both the same polarity. They will be pushed away from each other creating a much larger profile. Same thing with the magnets....just replace 'ping pong balls' with magnetic fields, and electrical polarity with magnetic polarity. The magnet with the two like sides is going to have a much wider magnetic field because it is being pushed outward. Therefore it will be more likely to catch a hold of the railing (or any other conductive surface) and be braked by it. The magnet with the opposite polarities stuck together will have a significantly smaller magnetic profile...it is much less likely to catch hold of any surrounding metal.

Also why is it that yo imagine that something can be so secret that it will never show up in a peer reviewed journal, yet its OK to talk about it in a video SPECIFICALLY about Secret Government Antigravity projects?!?!
You do know what the term "disinformation" means right? If he was given the ok to talk about something then I guarantee its only to throw you off the trail of the technology the Government truly uses. Why else would he use the experiment of the levitating coil...which even if I was to take for granted that the magnetic experiment we are arguing about in the video was real...would still have absolutely nothing at all to do with it. The effect shown by the coil has been understood for many, many years. Its nothing more than one electromagnet being levitated by another one that is sitting on the ground. The only reason it looks impressive at all to a layperson is because they don't realize that a coil powered by AC will by its very nature be fluxing, and that flux induces an electromagnet in the stationary aluminum. Its a really basic experiment with no possible connection to dropping two magnets glued with their like polls together!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying about the fields compressing and expanding, but I just don't think that the magnets or experiment was close enough to the railing to be influenced. I'd speculate those sized magnets have around a foot or less sized field. Also the camera showed in freeze frame mode several shots along the path downward, and the difference in distance occurs after the magnets have left the vicinity of the railing. Of course this is all speculation until we perform our own closed experiment, only then can you definitively say the anti-gravity effect is there or not. In my opinion this guys video was not a true replication because he didn't use the proper sized magnets in the first place, but a good attempt none the less.

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Also why is it that yo imagine that something can be so secret that it will never show up in a peer reviewed journal, yet its OK to talk about it in a video SPECIFICALLY about Secret Government Antigravity projects?!?!

You are talking about two different things here. One of them being an individual who likes to give clues about his developments and inventions(called bragging, but well deserved, as Bushman has all the credits to back it up). On the other side, you have a government contractor who gets paid to develop secret technology. In order to maintain that superiority on the battlefield they will never release that type of information. Ever here of Bob Widmer, and project Fish? It was the competitor to the blackbird, which lost, and was never even built, yet it is still classified 40+ years later. Only reason we can even know the name is because the designer came forward and talked about it. I think Bushman is given a bit of leniency since he still works in the capacity of a consultant. Perhaps he was warned about saying too much, although he never gave any specific details so technically I don't think he went against his contract. The guy is too smart for that.

Its a really basic experiment with no possible connection to dropping two magnets glued with their like polls together!

Are you sure? Let me ask, why in the video did he first show you the celt? What was the concept "overall" that he was trying to get across? Now what took place, in order to reverse the spin of the celt? Why is he talking about spin in the first place? What does spin have to do with magnets and gravity?

As for disinfo, and misinfo, there's no need to try and convince a retired senior scientist from Lockheed Martin to go around spreading lies.. As many have seen here, we have non-scientist paid stooges for that job.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Yeah, far better to learn from some uneducated random on the Internet who believes the crazy fraud man is doing "super dooper science".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We are led to believe, that he is such a genious, that he and only he can reproduce his experiments. Knowledge cant be surpressed. If he would have been unto something, other brilliant minds would have come forward, reporducing his experimetns and you can bet, if not in Canada, then in America, China Iran we would see people working on that technology.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying about the fields compressing and expanding, but I just don't think that the magnets or experiment was close enough to the railing to be influenced. I'd speculate those sized magnets have around a foot or less sized field. ....... Of course this is all speculation until we perform our own closed experiment, only then can you definitively say the anti-gravity effect is there or not.......

Well the average arm is 32/33 inches long, so assuming that the field is compressed as much as possible and all on one side of the magnet...it would extend out to twice that, which would be 24 inches. Thats not all that far from the length of an average arm...especially considering, that is the railing would not go back as far as the begining of his arm, but will start at his stomach....add some natural bend to his arm and I think we are right where we need to be for one set of magnets to be influenced and not another...if you estimate was right about the length of the field that is. Still as with you, I'm only conjecturing. So to be honest I am in full agreement with you. Neither of us will be able to prove this unless we do the experiment ourselves.

You are talking about two different things here. One of them being an individual who likes to give clues about his developments and inventions(called bragging, but well deserved, as Bushman has all the credits to back it up). On the other side, you have a government contractor who gets paid to develop secret technology. In order to maintain that superiority on the battlefield they will never release that type of information.

You lost me....I thought the whole point that you were making about this experiment not being in Peer Reviewed Journals was because it was Top Secret? Lets assume for the moment that it isn't top secret...Why would he brag about something that he is no longer even working on, when discovering this effect would put his name down for all time in the Science Books....We would be calling it the 'Bushman Effect' if it were real...and if he honestly has no reason to keep it quite then why would he just brag about it, instead of going down in history as the discoverer of such a novel effect? It would literally rewrite physics as we know it!

Are you sure? Let me ask, why in the video did he first show you the celt? What was the concept "overall" that he was trying to get across? Now what took place, in order to reverse the spin of the celt? Why is he talking about spin in the first place? What does spin have to do with magnets and gravity?

As for disinfo, and misinfo, there's no need to try and convince a retired senior scientist from Lockheed Martin to go around spreading lies.. As many have seen here, we have non-scientist paid stooges for that job.

Why? Because normal people have a hard time understanding why a celt works, and its mysterious...just as they would have a hard time understanding the Levitating Coil experiment. It all comes across as a con mans game to me. And why have a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin spread lies instead of a a non-scientist stooge? Thats simple...because people like you and me tend to LISTEN to senior scientists and are more likely to BELIEVE them! Then the 'stooges' spread the disinfo all on their own, whether they are payed or not!

Honestly you seem like a good guy, and I actually feel a bit of a kinship with you on this subject. I've been studying antigravity effects for years..Maybe thats why I'm being so passionate in my arguments here. I've even built my own 'Lifter' based on T.T. Brown's work. Its real easy...basically balsa wood, tin foil and a copper wire is all you need...(well that and a High Voltage supply you can get from hacking an old monitor or just buying one from Ebay). If you want some really good experiments then I suggest you look at this page www.youtube.com... He shows 14-15 (I think he's putting 15 up but has only gotten around to 14 if I remember right) different "aniti-gravity" effects. Its some amazing stuff! He's a good guy too...I talked with him online a bit when I was building my lifter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You lost me....I thought the whole point that you were making about this experiment not being in Peer Reviewed Journals was because it was Top Secret? Lets assume for the moment that it isn't top secret...Why would he brag about something that he is no longer even working on, when discovering this effect would put his name down for all time in the Science Books....We would be calling it the 'Bushman Effect' if it were real...and if he honestly has no reason to keep it quite then why would he just brag about it, instead of going down in history as the discoverer of such a novel effect? It would literally rewrite physics as we know it!

Perhaps at Lockheed they do call it the Bushman Effect.
Well as Ben Rich said, anything we can imagine, they already know how to do, but it would take an act of god to ever get it out to benefit humanity.

I believe these black programs have all sorts of technology which would turn the main stream physics world on it's head. But see, Bushman and every other scientist or physicist who works in black programs is made to sign a contract, and as he said, given specific orders on what they can and can't talk about. He even said in one interview, he goes over the list beforehand, just to make sure he doesn't slip up. If Bushman reveals how exactly to do it, he would be fined, and also be thrown in prison, which is why he is so cryptic during his interviews. So instead of being obvious and come right out and say it, he tries to get the viewer to understand the concepts which led him to these discoveries.

If you think the magnet experiment is out there, listen to his other interview in which he talks about a portable directed beam device which can levitate a human being.. Now of course someone hearing this for the first time would think he's crazy, however after listening to him in his interviews, you can get a sense of who he really is, and his mindset. He seems very open to new ideas. It seems like there is a whole different attitude with these type of guys, where pretty much anything is possible if you have the money, time, and understanding. The way he talks about understanding nature is interesting as well, describing how he studied a flower, and built coils resembling the structure of this flower. You can tell he is a true experimenter. When you couple someone like this, with state of the art facilities, and a billion dollar budget, I would think pretty much anything's possible.

Why? Because normal people have a hard time understanding why a celt works, and its mysterious...just as they would have a hard time understanding the Levitating Coil experiment. It all comes across as a con mans game to me. And why have a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin spread lies instead of a a non-scientist stooge? Thats simple...because people like you and me tend to LISTEN to senior scientists and are more likely to BELIEVE them! Then the 'stooges' spread the disinfo all on their own, whether they are payed or not!

I'm not sure what their motive would be to do that. How much time would a person waste putting 2 magnets together and performing a drop test. The only thing stopping me would be the money. How many people have $10,000 to spend on 2 magnets. Could be all be a hoax, but I think it is very unlikely.

Honestly you seem like a good guy, and I actually feel a bit of a kinship with you on this subject. I've been studying antigravity effects for years..Maybe thats why I'm being so passionate in my arguments here. I've even built my own 'Lifter' based on T.T. Brown's work. Its real easy...basically balsa wood, tin foil and a copper wire is all you need...(well that and a High Voltage supply you can get from hacking an old monitor or just buying one from Ebay). If you want some really good experiments then I suggest you look at this page www.youtube.com... He shows 14-15 (I think he's putting 15 up but has only gotten around to 14 if I remember right) different "aniti-gravity" effects. Its some amazing stuff! He's a good guy too...I talked with him online a bit when I was building my lifter.

I too am an experimenter, but never built a lifter. I'm mostly into experimenting with overunity. You've probably seen the video on Laviolette. Interesting stuff.

If you are interested in levitation, check this other video of Bushman, in which he describes levitation by soundwaves..
vimeo.com...

I believe this is the corresponding patent.
www.google.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

If you are interested in levitation, check this other video of Bushman, in which he describes levitation by soundwaves..
vimeo.com...

I believe this is the corresponding patent.
www.google.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

Yeah I'll check it out. I don't think we are all that different, we just disagree on this one issue. Since neither of us can prove this one way or another, I think it all comes down to the fact that I believe any information about Suppressed physics (esp. involving energy or anti-gravity) that comes from an official source like Bushman is going to immediately be suspect in my eyes. I don't think the Government is going to let people give such large hints away like that....Especially considering that he's doing so directly to a community of people who are trying to uncover the reality of such projects. It just seems like so much disinformation to me. Not unlike Colonel Phillip Corso, Bob Lazar, Richard Hoagland....They all make a convincing story until you dig just a tiny bit deeper, when it all falls apart. Why would the Government not use such individuals? Their followers will spread their word for them, simply because they believe...the Government then simply has to sit back and do almost nothing to spread massive amounts of Disinformation, all the while knowing that whatever they have told them to say will be nothing but red herrings that will lead people in the opposite direction from where they should be looking. I think the Government found out a long time ago that its more effective to simply overload a subject with lies, than actually hide the truth. That way even if the truth is there it becomes almost impossible to discern among all of the lies. Personally I think you need to work backwards to find the truth....Find documentation of such anomalies in old books/newspaper/Scientific Journals/etc. that come from a time period before there was a huge organized crackdown on the release of such info. T.T. Brown, Henri Coandă, Tesla,Old scientific Journals, even WWII documents about things the Nazi's were working on. These (among some more obscure places) are where I think you should look to find the answers. Now keep in mind however that even with these sources you will likely run into a Hell of a lot of disinformation (especially with Tesla) so take care in checking all of the angles about the information you look at. Always start as an open minded skeptic when looking into such things. My opinion is that the whole propaganda machine did not start in full until well after WWII so any scientific journals you read from before then is less likely to have been censored and/or muddied with disinformation.

Also check out that link I gave ya, I think you will be impressed. One of the 14-15 examples the guy does is in fact is the Sonic Levitation you mentioned in your last reply!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Has anyone see this?
jkhutchison.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gojira
Has anyone see this?
jkhutchison.blogspot.com...

I have now.......seriously wish I didn't. If the Hutchison effect is nausea then he succeeded.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join