It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Readies For Battle At Nuclear Arms Ban Talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Iran Readies For Battle At Nuclear Arms Ban Talks

www.reuters.com

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iran has attacked the United States ahead of a major meeting on the troubled global anti-nuclear arms treaty, slamming U.S. cooperation with Israel and India while ignoring President Barack Obama's offers of dialogue.

Four working papers prepared for the meeting by Iran and obtained by Reuters show Tehran is redoubling its efforts to draw attention away from its own nuclear program by turning the spotlight on Washington...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Reuters knows lot more than they tell us, or how can they have this breaking info inside their lines: ??? I am sick of tired to these "western diplomats says"

- WHO IS SAYING, OR YOU - Reuters - ARE SAYING?

"... Ignoring President Barack Obama's offers of dialogue."

WTF? Every statement from Iranian officials has been open for dialogue so far... Every single one of those. I am just asking, how can they "ignore", if there is no invitation? Think about it...

Reuters has openly started their blackmailing about Iran. Tomorrow monday starts "AIPAC Festivals" in Washington, where two Zionist newly elected governments are stepping further with their devastating plans: Looks like some parts of the script is coming to public now.

- There will be no words, just bombs.
- Iran has started military campaings in kurd areas - are those their pre-emptive strikes?
- Situation in Georgia is alarming, Russia is moving troops to Georgian border... And Nato drills are taking place from tomorrow!

Very interesting times ahead, guys... I think this is hoing anywhere than to WW3 now... And "under the cover of Swine Flu."

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks Megacurious, linking your new thread here too...

Israel military drills in preparation to attack Iran
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While the United States is talking about dialogue with Iran, the Israel military has conducted secret drills in a move being interpreted as preparations to foil Tehran's nuclear ambition at any cost, media reports said on Sunday.

www.zeenews.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well what do you expect from a company partly owned by Viacom and Rupert Murdoch?

Anyway, this is just more propaganda so that western society gives thumbs down to anything Iran does. They need to cast these people in a bad light, and cast Israel in a good light, so when the bombs fly, we'll know who to blame.

I've seen such a useless comittee of people. All of UN is such a flapping heads, craptacular, conformist organization it's ridiculous.

All arm flailing and no real results. Welcome to world government 2.0.

Iran I am sure would love nothing better than to get on par with the US and start the process of opening boarders and being a part of the international community, yet every other day we hear how they are ready to strike, or making nuclear arms, or threatening Isreal.

Really when will people look past this propaganda?

~Keeper

top topics

join