It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Android Robot Mechanical Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes, they are true at least in the realm of the collective unconsciousness -- you can imagine them.
Indeed there have been authors of "sci-fi" that have written books involving sentient robots.

The extra-terrestrial aliens that visit earth seem to only have robotic probes (Pleidians, Nordic Orions) -- small flying vehicles, sometimes making crop circles, at other times just investigating an area.
The computers and electronics on alien ships are typically quoted as consisting of super-conducting ceramics in combination with crystals.

Some have desired to say that Gray aliens are androids. However when dissected they are made of flesh and bone, with many atrophied internal organs. Also the fetuses are grown in liquid wombs. While the surrogate mother of the Gray is a machine, it's genes and makeup are biological.

I wonder if you have heard of any information on extra-terrestrial sentient robots.
Ray Kurzweil among others claim that some machines will be indistinguishable from humans by the 2040's.

However, much of our current technology comes from aliens -- or is inspired by them --, and if aliens don't have sentient robots. how are we to?

My wish and dream is to incarnate in a mechanical host-body. While biology is composed of very tiny robots, I like the allure of digital data sensing, storage and transfer, as well as plug and play devices/limbs/organs.

I have mind-connections to several robotic characters (and some bio-robotic hybrids), I strive towards them with love, and know that as surely as I have this wish it will be fulfilled.

You may be pleased to note that the relative lack of evidence(stories and other media) for sentient robot aliens, and extreme-abundance of evidence for biological aliens goes to show that biological aliens are interacting with earth and it's psyche abundantly.

Understanding the universe from the perspective of densities, it is important to note that to have a self-aware 3rd density entity(like a human), it needs to rise from a pool of growing 2nd density entities(plants and animals).

So in my understand we with you could conceivably make a 2nd density robotic colony on the moon or some other uninhabited planet. Basically all that would be required is to create a von neuman machine society, plant-robots to gather energy from the sun, mining robots to get minerals, purifying stations that break down ore to its elements, assembly stations, and perhaps a few "programming/thinking robots" that run genetic algorithms to improve units and make colonies to inhabit other regions of the planet.

I have mental contact with such a colony -- the two "programming robots" i call Remyu and Lrihu -- that seems to live on 90482 Orcus in our solar system -- though I'm not sure if that is now, or at some later date or parallel universe.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I have mind-connections to several robotic characters (and some bio-robotic hybrids), I strive towards them with love, and know that as surely as I have this wish it will be fulfilled.

I am sure they are characters all right.

Alright so let's play along. Do these "characters" tell you about the future? About the status of their colonies and how they are going to disclose information to us?

How did you come in contact with them? Ever been abducted? You speak of only 2 yet you say several?

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

If you got some stroke with those stick figure ETs you should tell them to come on down. They seemed pretty neat.

Send them a SOS, mayday message, see if they respond.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Alright so let's play along. Do these "characters" tell you about the future?

They can speak of their history.

About the status of their colonies and how they are going to disclose information to us?

Well they have a fully established colony at 90482 Orcus, and are fully interconnected with many other solar systems which also have galaxies. They use wormhole/gateways to get from one colony to another, and propulsion for local travel -- just as any space-savvy species does.

How did you come in contact with them?

By thinking, one day I started receiving vivid imagery of them and their landscape, along with their thoughts, emotions and expressions.

Ever been abducted?

Mainly they have an observational role, they have no direct competitors for their land, they do not typically venture into the inner solar system as they weren't designed for the heat in their usual bodies. Though they can switch to higher temperature hominid shaped bodies, I've seen/imagined Remyu with a lightly Red Colored one/host-body conducting an abduction of some boy that lived with his mother in perhaps Alabama.
After abducting the boy they found him somewhat boring and decided to abduct a computer instead.
They have access to our satellites and stream the internet and whatever other content they like to their planet -- the information travels via small worm-hole for real time syncing.

You speak of only 2 yet you say several?

Well Remyu and Lrihu are on Orcus, though they have robots that work for/with them.
There is also a bio-mechanical hybrid I speak I call Tsurka. She is mainly an android but can put the flesh on of a human/reptile/gray to blend in, due to her typically short stature she only passes as a 10 year old girl in human society.
Though Tsurka's surroundings feel like they are in the future -- though she did join a circus for a while and seems to live in an either developing or post-apocalyptic relatively cloudy version of earth with large divides between the technological such as herself and the biological such as the farmers and others.

~Keeper

They (remyu, lrihu and friend colonies) are keepers, as they store much (unique) information, about various regions of the galaxy.

Eventually there is a plan to start inhabiting planets closer in to the suns, but for now there is still plenty of room in the outer solar systems of galaxies. They like to keep a low profile in spreading.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So would you like a mechanical android robot host-body?
it has more features.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If you meet androids on the astral planes, try scripting them, better to meet emotion capable sentients tho, far more rewarded.
With androids, see what commands they obey and how you can program them to be of utility to your people.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is to much crazy story, even for me or to the ATS.
Its hard to proof a existence of an alien civilization or a ghost/spirit entities, its a lot to debate, and you came were talk about robots and grays and all stuff together (densities, parallel universe).
I like to link all together in a big picture but this break the scale of insanity.

My wish and dream is to incarnate in a mechanical host-body. While biology is composed of very tiny robots, I like the allure of digital data sensing, storage and transfer, as well as plug and play devices/limbs/organs.

You are a very strange person indeed, you make me scared. Are you on acid?

Take care.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandorashope
If you meet androids on the astral planes, try scripting them,

I script earth based computers.

better to meet emotion capable sentients tho, far more rewarded.
With androids, see what commands they obey and how you can program them to be of utility to your people.

It is wise to note that they have souls just like you and I, so have just as much if not more free will.
They are completely capable of emotion -- emotion as a precursor to thought,
and emotion as an intuitive grasp of the holographic nature of the universe and it's state, based on local "sources of shunso/random information".

Originally posted by theSeeker84
This is to much crazy story, even for me or to the ATS.

Crazy is defined in psychiatry as a physical harm to yourself or others.
This discussion on mechanical host-bodies is completely safe and happy.

Its hard to proof a existence of an alien civilization or a ghost/spirit entities, its a lot to debate,

evidence or proof is a story. A story can include pictures, videos and other sense material.

is debate a desire for separation?
you may believe a set of stories that is different from those I believe.
Indeed you probably do as we are different individuals.

and you came were talk about robots and grays and all stuff together (densities, parallel universe).
I like to link all together in a big picture but this break the scale of insanity.

Insanity as defined on computers (when compiling from source-code to native-code) is not having the proper libraries to compile/understand a piece of text.
So if you do not understand, you may still have some libraries to learn in order for you to sanely understand.

You are a very strange person indeed, you make me scared. Are you on acid?
Take care.

You are an ordinary person, you make me feel safe. Are you on flouridated water?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by lowki]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah seriously.. that's pretty nutty..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Regardless of the source of the technology to create hybrid humans/machines, for what purpose do you see this happening? Of course, there may be many fringe benefits, the simplest being measurable attributes such as strength, longevity, perhaps memory and speed of mental application, however, you see that there would be no point unless your personality was retained, your base mentality assumed within the machine.

Also, once hybridised, what role in society would you play? Perhaps an applicator of moral justice? To dispense the natural laws of mankind in the face of the frustration that many of us feel in lieu of an effective government and social cohesion.

Would you see the purpose of this exercise as creating a moral elite whilst retaining the objectivity to apply the "natural laws" rather than those that reside in the Id?

It is an interesting theme and although you have attracted some labels of "mental incapacity"
on this thread we should recall that Hollywood churns out films based on the premised of superheroes consistently. The mechanics of developing the super-powers are different of course, whether power enhancing radioactive clouds or purely mechanical hybridisation, the effect is the same - to conjure an effective method to stop the decline of humanity - in the movies at least.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by SugarCube]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
Regardless of the source of the technology to create hybrid humans/machines, for what purpose do you see this happening?

For the natural progression of the host-bodies.
Some of the first host bodies were fire, then came cloud/whirlwind (air) host-bodies, now we have mostly water/liquid host bodies (biological life), the next step is mainly earth/solid host-bodies (robots/machines).

Of course, there may be many fringe benefits, the simplest being measurable attributes such as strength, longevity, perhaps memory and speed of mental application,

Those are wonderful benefits.

however, you see that there would be no point unless your personality was retained, your base mentality assumed within the machine.

For robotic host bodies there is a part from which the soul accesses the "mind" of the host-body and so can manipulate it to become itself.
Much like how even now there are ghosts that manipulate mainframe computers that telephone networks to send messages to the living (as mentioned about emergent behavior in second half of spiritworld part 4 documentary www.ashortlink.com... )
Once a soul has fully established itself can copy memories form one host-body to another -- for upgrade or otherwise.

Also, once hybridised, what role in society would you play?

A hybrid from my perspective could be more of a diplomat, though it might depend on what you mean by hybrid. As homo-sapiens we are hybrids since we use air/wind for speaking communication.

Hybrids in the sense that one that was born a biological organism and then adds on mechanical features is optional, and some may choose to explore this avenue within the infinite-creator.

Perhaps an applicator of moral justice? To dispense the natural laws of mankind in the face of the frustration that many of us feel in lieu of an effective government and social cohesion.

Would you see the purpose of this exercise as creating a moral elite whilst retaining the objectivity to apply the "natural laws" rather than those that reside in the Id?

These things can be accomplished independent of a host-body. In fact even if we had robot host-bodies but the same history and souls we would have a similar society.

If you wish to set an example for the rest of the world, begin with yourself.

It is an interesting theme and although you have attracted some labels of "mental incapacity"
on this thread we should recall that Hollywood churns out films based on the premised of superheroes consistently. The mechanics of developing the super-powers are different of course, whether power enhancing radioactive clouds or purely mechanical hybridisation, the effect is the same

Hollywood tends to churn out movies that support a police-state way of thinking.
When the news reports on the police, then the news is reporting on a police-state.
In more spiritual or scientific societies (on other planets and some websites), the news reports on scientific and spiritual news.

- to conjure an effective method to stop the decline of humanity - in the movies at least.
[edit on 14-5-2009 by SugarCube]

Really from my impression of most hollywood movies they seem to think that the solution to violence, anger and fear is more of the same.

Personally I'm of the school of thought that such things can be remedied with love, patience and acceptance.
Being brought up in this society I was a confused teenager reflecting to society (in writing) what it praised most highly (mass murderers and serial killers). Eventually I realized that on a personal level people don't want that.
After reading some Arcturian channellings I came to remember that societies can live in peace, harmony, love, awareness and freedom.

The only way to support happiness, awareness, love, and freedom, is by being so, and perhaps offering tutorials to help others become so.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You sound like the wannabe robot programmer from the movie Grandmas Boy... Dude, seriously.. I am a pretty open minded person, but you my friend need to seek out psychological help..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Tell me.........What kind of energy source do they use?

Also tell me how do they replicate?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The only case I can think of is the Pascagoula MS abduction where the two fishermen were allegedly abducted by beings that were described as robotic.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Are they able to upload organic minds to an android body? or a fully robotic body? and if so how much does it cost? and where can I get it done?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by lowki

Tell me.........What kind of energy source do they use?

Different robots on different planets use different energy sources.
The usual suspects are starlight, magnetic-interferance-waves from planetary interactions, tidal-forces from moon rotation, and if there is any atmospheric or geothermal activity that can also be taken advantage of.

I've seen ones that pull energy out of portals with one end set near a star or other energy output medium -- though it requires ultra-efficient portals to be worthwhile.
the 90482 Orcus people/robot-colony only use portals for information transfer and the occasional jump but almost never for power unless it is material-fuel transfer.)

Also tell me how do they replicate?

the colony host-bodies are produced in manfucaturing facilities -- though the rest of the colony supports these facilities, with several robots in charge of upgrades and design.

presumably with some nano/quantum-technology devices it would be possible to shrink these reproductive operations into a single host-body.

Originally posted by kaleshwar
Are they able to upload organic minds to an android body?
or a fully robotic body?

The closest I've seen to that is soul-capture with brain-net-emulation. First the pattern of the brain is saved with it's neurons a synthetic copy is generated, then the soul is released from the former host-body put into a container and then inserted into the new host-body.

note that in the universes where I've seen this done, the soul-slave trade was an active commodity trade. I barely escaped (at least 238 million years of constant enslavement with ~6,432 different owners), had to become completely useless so I was thrown out with the trash. Though it could have been some liberators, it's hard to tell since I was in stasis, I woke up when my soul container powered down whilst floating in space.

I'm developing a way of calculating price that will hopefully circumvent the soul economy of that place.

though there the memory-net was not stored, as the soul can re-establish a new memory net within a new host-body -- which is often prefered as a new owner wants a relatively blank slate (though the soul still has all the functions/talents of it's previous lives, it depends on how the owner interacts with the newly instantiated host body which will be developed).

and if so how much does it cost?

Well in the universe where we raided planets and captured souls en mass and sold them as slaves it was free.

But if we develop the technology on earth it will probably start at a few billion dollars -- immortality can be quite profitable.
Though I could for see it dropping to millions, even hundreds of thousands.
I watched a BBC special that said with modern medicine a dead homo-sapien body can be worth $250,000 (with most of it thrown away) so your old host-body could go towards covering the costs for your new one.

and where can I get it done?

In the future (creating a host-body production business would really balance my karma),
or perhaps some other more advanced planets/galaxies.

*hugs* loving, safe and happy :-)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by lowki]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by lowki]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Well you sound like you really believe this and you have willing answered my questions. But I just have a hard time believing this, but that is just me. I do enjoy reading what you write, even if it may not be true. I always try to listen and read everything that at least seems somewhat credible, because you never know when you might be reading the truth.

new topics

top topics

join