It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to understand why they dye in MEx and not..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In the rest of the wolrd.

I dont care for any speculation on vaccines, NWO illuminati or UFo´s, wether its planted or not..all that we discuss on other threads allready.
I just feel i need to understand why so many (3%-4%) in MEx dye while all over the wolrd this is not more severe than a regular flu or even a mild one with CERO deaths.
Facts please?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It is interesting that you bring up that they dye. I would venture a guess that it is because they want to freshen up the colors of their clothes? I have found Ritz Fabric Dye to be really helpful, especially with black clothes that can fade over time in the washer.

All I need to do is run them through one wash load with the black dye, and voila! They are like new! So my guess would be that they are trying to save some money in these tough economic times and make faded fabric look like new!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My theory is that since Mexico is a 3rd world country and thus perhaps hygiene is not practiced to the extent it is in the US, also I am sure that the health care/medical system is not as well funded and equipped.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Possibly the people aren't so healthy to start with.

If they are in poor basic health and don't have a good diet they may not be strong enough to fight off infection.

A fit, healthy person ought to always have a better chance of fighting off any kind of flu.

This might be a good place to mention that anyone who is afraid of catching the flu might like to take Vitamin C regularly to help survive it, or not not catch it at all.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
But Spain has deaths, too. Perhaps certain race DNA is more susceptible to it?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
It is interesting that you bring up that they dye. I would venture a guess that it is because they want to freshen up the colors of their clothes? I have found Ritz Fabric Dye to be really helpful, especially with black clothes that can fade over time in the washer.

All I need to do is run them through one wash load with the black dye, and voila! They are like new! So my guess would be that they are trying to save some money in these tough economic times and make faded fabric look like new!

You are mean hahaha. At first I also wondered what dyeing had to do with Mexico but I guess the person meant dying

be careful with dyes, they are mini lethal bombs if you can believe the text on the containers. Unless you choose organic colours. Organic is most of the time the best, unless it is Swine flu of course

Back on topic: Get in line. We all want to know why this disease killed people in Mexico and not elsewhere. It is strange indeed, no wonder people are speculating about it being engineered (and targeted at Hispanics it seems).

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's not a matter of race, or location it really boils down to two things.

The ability to receive proper care in time.

The health of the individual in question.

Mexico has a pretty good and up to date medical system, it's just hard to get to. Second most people who died did not know this thing existed, figured it was just a regular flu, didn't get help and then just died from their immune system over-reacting.

People of good health are being affected more by this thing because the immune systems in these people are over-reacting to the virus and killing off healthy cells along with the ones that are infected.

As the virus moves north, it gets colder, not be alot, but Virus' are extemely sensitive to environmental changes. So it looses steam initially as it infects, but as it spreads it will become more dangerous yet again once new stronger strains start to form.

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For me at least-

Most likely: Sanitary/ Drinking water standards are lower in Mexico and the resulting health impacts accelerated the mortality rate. Shortages of nursing, food or water services due to panic contributes to the toll as well.

Least likely: 'They' released two strains, and not one, of the manbirdpig Swine flu, one in Mexico and another in North America at the same time. The strains could then mutate into a newer form of flu that will be much more severe.

If the (deliberately boosted?) mutagenic properties of this particular man/bird/pig combo flu holds true, then by the winters of 2010-2012 could be the new epidemic that pales the one in 1918

The only thing anyone can do to protect themselves from any flu is to not receive any flu vaccines- their effectiveness, IMO, is unprovable and likely dangerous- the best treatment is handwashing, sunshine, vitamin C, turmeric, garlic, raw potatoes (anybody please correct me on any of these.)

The best defense to the flu is to just be strong enough to overcome it- if you even get it in the first place providing you follow the above recommendations.

Maybe 'they' are trying to hype up something that turned out not to be such a threat, but at least we are waking up to some of the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes by the power's that be over the past week, into this day.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think we in USA customized this virus to infect the Latin people. Its all part of our plan to take over Mexico. You want proof? Americans love old Chevy's, they have really cool Scarface type drug cartels, the got oil and we already took over one part of the world for oil, the got cheaper drugs, cool resort spots, etc... What is not to love?

We even prebuilt a bunch of factories there in anticipation of one day taking them over. I dont really have a problem with any of it. We might as well get them before they get us. I mean they already took all of our ElCaminos, how much more can we take.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The mortality rate in Mexico had me puzzled too.
At first I thought it might had something to do with counterfeit (fake) drugs in the local hospitals. If the hospital staff is corrupt this might be a prime reason for the drugs not having any effect.

Then, while talking about this with my wife (who is anything but a conspiracy theorist) she proposed genetic traits as the deciding factor. There has been enough research over the years into genetic profiling and targeting so that could be another option. We know that we can make a virus that looks for genetic traits, so they can evolve in nature too. It would be a huge coincidence, but why not?

What would be helpful to know is the virus generation. If only people in the first generation of infection died, then the virus would appear to be sterile or not transferable and would most likely be man made. The (mostly harmless) H1N1 virus they are tracking now would just be a scapegoat to hide the real guilty virus. The killer virus would have to be one mean sucker to kill otherwise healthy people without the ability to procreate.

Finally, another thought struck me. I read in another thread that one of the people that died, met with Obama just days before. And with the infectious period estimated at 2 days before the first signs of the flu until 9 days after...Obama was very close to being infected. If you believe in a planned release of this virus (as some here on ATS do), then they took a big chance with the President of the US. Or...he was supposed to get sick...but thats just silly right?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The virus may have been deadly, then mutated to a less lethal form, it could mutate back, or become deadly for the first time.

Most people who die of flu die 4 to 6 weeks after the flu, from Pneumonia.

Maybe the conditions were really prime for pneumonia. Maybe we need to wait a couple of weeks for people to start dieing.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ok thanks. They DIE ok..english me is no god so you funny. So great to make you lough, no ofense.

From what i know Spain has not any deaths from this virus...and spanish i do know how to speak and read good.

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

Last person to die (total of 22) was on april 29 they say...ooops.
www.who.int... this update just came in 1 minute ago. saying 25 deaths in MEx. This is from previous 1500 tests collected, the results are coming in.

It looks like the mortality is 0.00% besides Mexican deaths, the one i USa i count as a Mexican one.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Ive already answered this question. You do not die from the virus, you die from lack of medical treatment. I cant believe we are going into this again.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Ive already answered this question. You do not die from the virus, you die from lack of medical treatment. I cant believe we are going into this again.

Maybe you did, but there are so many threads now it is impossible to read all of them.

new topics

top topics

join