It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22:22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i made this thread because i saw somebodys post saying that they always see 11:11

basically at least twice a day i look at the clock and its sumthing like 22:22 11:11 20:20
16:16 so on the other day i got on the bus and looked at the digital clock and it said 22:22

i showed freind and he laughed and also ive gt a problem with 12:00 i usually end up waking up at 12:00 on the dot(no i dont have a alarm) and night does anybody experince anything like this

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
and i mean that when i want to no the time and ask or look its sumthing like 22:22

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm the same but, different numbers, I always consistently wake up in the middle of the night at 3:33. Or in the daytime, I have a urge to look at the time, 3:33.

There are also other times, like today I looked at the clock it was 2:35. Didn't think much of it, ergo I won't think much of the 3:33.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
for me ts jus stuff like 15:15 16:16

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
they're going to close this thread and revert you to this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...you'll see - it's only a matter of time

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wake up at exactly 3:00 am every night.
I used to get up and refresh my coffee and have a smoke.
But, then someone told me that's when demons are active, so now I just shut my eyes and go back to sleep.

BTW, isn't 22:22 = 10:22 pm??
It must suck to go to bed after 10:30 and then wake up at midnight.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All I know is seeing 22:22 is twice as bad as seeing 11:11. Its like seeng 11:11 twice in a row. But on the bright side I guess seing 12:12 is only 1.2 times as bad.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You could google angel numbers and find some really interesting stuff. Dorreen Virtue has a whole system of these numbers. It is pretty interesting and easy to find.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
11:11 means for the good people(human angels) of the earth to awaken and send light to earth, as its time.
We are in a period of ultimate darkness and inherent in all those people who see the 11:11 there is a spark of light to do good on this earth. These people are the ones who went through most of the negative situations in order to see the positive. To pave the way to help the other's and the earth.
These people's minds are so powerful and their hearts so strong. They are also being hinted and and directed to eat and use medicines from nature and not man made simplicities unnatural to the organism of the body. Although they dont know it, they are the people researching(receiving information) now how to propel us out of the darkness and into the light. Yet they themselves do not know it until a life changing experience. Alot who see these numbers are reaseaching it and then go on to finding on their path what they need to do. Reasearching the internet/books not knowing its already inherent in them and encoded in their souls what they must do.
Inherent with different gifts to help humanity they will find a life changing experience that will begin with changing themselves and then using that change to help others.
With the help of the mind, body and spirit. They will cut through destruction to bring back order. The darkness knows this. Yet the light is coming.
People who see these numbers will change their diet and lifestyle to the one of the natural medicines provided by earth to strengthen their bodies, and to strengthen their minds they will uncover vast knowledge and lost secrets through wisdom, and to strengthen their spirits they will discover the true meaning of love to shine light on this world. Are you ready?
You are God's ulitmate soldiers.
My registration date is a hint to my truth.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

what does that mean

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008

what does that mean

First of all if i was to explain God there would not be a book big enough to fit it all in nor i would have all the answers. By soldiers you are working for the light and good of this world. To explain this they have to look within themselves and seek the answers only they need to seek which does not have to involve believing in a God those answers they seek will come to them. Thrashing down systems of darkness that do not serve this world and for this you have to be strong of heart, mind and spirit to defeat it. You just know you are working from the goodness and love that is light. Darkness has infiltrated this world over millenia. People have to awaken to that spark within them(diffuse their own negativity), that light that holds the truth of who they are. They have all 3 gifts the power of the mind, strength of the body and determination of the spirit. With their mind they can create their reality and send light to the world and anywhere that needs light. They need to take care of their bodies by eating only the organisms of nature such as raw fruit, raw veggies, herbs, nuts, seeds etc this will restore their bodies. Their spirit and determination has to be of pure love and coming form a place of love by working on bringing this power of love within them and also sending it out like ripples to wherever its needed. "The ringing cedars" is a book that explains alot of this.

My registration date on ATS is 11-2-2009 i noticed this in this thread and did not occur to me before, but do not think it is a coincidence. I'am one of these soldiers and will help to spread this information. So it is my truth of who i'am. My birthday adds up to 11 and if i add up just the day and month together and the year by its self is 11:11 my numerology number is a 11 & 2.

'"Let those who understand wisdom know what they need to do"

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

Originally posted by tdrowe2008

what does that mean

First of all if i was to explain God there would not be a book big enough to fit it all in nor i would have all the answers. By soldiers you are working for the light and good of this world. To explain this they have to look within themselves and seek the answers only they need to seek which does not have to involve believing in a God those answers they seek will come to them. Thrashing down systems of darkness that do not serve this world and for this you have to be strong of heart, mind and spirit to defeat it. You just know you are working from the goodness and love that is light. Darkness has infiltrated this world over millenia. People have to awaken to that spark within them(diffuse their own negativity), that light that holds the truth of who they are. They have all 3 gifts the power of the mind, strength of the body and determination of the spirit. With their mind they can create their reality and send light to the world and anywhere that needs light. They need to take care of their bodies by eating only the organisms of nature such as raw fruit, raw veggies, herbs, nuts, seeds etc this will restore their bodies. Their spirit and determination has to be of pure love and coming form a place of love by working on bringing this power of love within them and also sending it out like ripples to wherever its needed. "The ringing cedars" is a book that explains alot of this.

My registration date on ATS is 11-2-2009 i noticed this in this thread and did not occur to me before, but do not think it is a coincidence. I'am one of these soldiers and will help to spread this information. So it is my truth of who i'am. My birthday adds up to 11 and if i add up just the day and month together and the year by its self is 11:11 my numerology number is a 11 & 2. I come from dimension 13 (11+2).

'"Let those who understand wisdom know what they need to do"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have been shown 11:11 before, along with 2:22,3:33, 4:44,5:55, and 6:16. Well now it has been 9:11 every single night for the last 9 days. The problem with this is that when the flu broke out, I asked my spirit guides to show me 9:11 saturday night before last if this was going to bloom into another 1918 scenario, well they did and every night since then. I'm worried about the next flu season now. I know it could just be coincidence, but I'm still worried. I never saw 9:11 before, it's always been the other #'s.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Ermmm,

You registration date is the 12-2-09 not 11th.
You gonna have to rethink your life now.

To me, 11:11 is the number for development of telepathy.

Jacob

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

For years, I too have seen 333. I wonder if this is a frequency? Everything we see, feel, hear, touch and taste are the brain's way of interpreting frequencies. But when we repeatedly see numbers, I have often wondered if that is a frequency that bypasses our 5 senses....in other words, we don't have a sense that tells us what that is yet.

Perhaps evolution is in process!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Ermmm,

You registration date is the 12-2-09 not 11th.
You gonna have to rethink your life now.

To me, 11:11 is the number for development of telepathy.

Jacob

Jacob where did you get 12 from when it clearly states 11, there is no sign of manipulation. How do i do a screen shot so i can prove it?
Telepathy is also explained in the book and is also innate in all of us.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This old topic! It happens to everyone, patterns are more of an eye opener than boring 12:45 your mind would much rather notice 12:34 or 11:11

I lay in bed the other day and thought to myself... I'll lay here until 07:37 [I had no idea what time it was] after a long while my youngest son shouted out "Mama, can I have toast?" and I thought no way are you using the toaster alone so i shot out of bed.... low and behold it was 07:37

I can go to bed and 'tell' myself I must be up by x O'clock and I do! Never needed an alarm clock.

But the patterns thing.... it's like when someone dies you suddenly notice a lot of TV commercials, programs, media to do with death...

When a friend of mine recently had breast cancer I was suddenly aware of breast cancer signs and adverts all over the place.

they are always there but I had a reason to pick up on them then..

Or is it angels???

new topics

top topics

join