It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming deaths of Tamiflu patients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why are people taking tamiflu when it does nothing but harm to them? Please people, stop taking tamiflul. This whole swine flu media craze is just a scare tactic to get you on the drug.

Heres a couple links to some tamiflu deaths, I hope you wont be one of them.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration are investigating the deaths of 12 children in Japan who took Roche's flu-fighting drug Tamiflu.

link

Injured by Tamiflu
The FDA alerted doctors and parents too watch for signs of bizarre behavior in children treated with Tamiflu.

link

TAMIFLU: Deaths include jumping from buildings

link

So I forgot why are people taking tamiflu again?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
But last month we caught them…and they hid this story in America …
www.avianflutalk.com...
craighitchenstherapies.com...
prwatch.eu...

”The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event. Human and animal viruses from four or more continents suddenly recombine in a new flu during a non-flu season that spreads from human-to-human with a 10% fatality rating. Many believe this new flu is a lab created advanced biological warfare DNA genetically engineered virus that either: (1) Escaped accidentally from a lab; or (2) was deliberately released by a nation or non-state organization or a well-trained individual ..April 25th, 2009.”
www.oasisadvancedwellness.com...

This is not the first time that vaccine companies have been caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.

”In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that after they positively knew that the drug was contaminated, they took it off the U.S. market only to dump it on the European, Asian and Latin American markets, knowingly exposing thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus. The documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.”
prwatch.eu...

but that’s not all…

”Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic (Uh, it apparently effin did.) 06 Mar 2009 It’s emerged that virulent H5N1 bird flu was sent out by accident from an Austrian lab and given to ferrets in the Czech Republic before anyone realised. As well as the risk of it escaping into the wild, the H5N1 got mixed with a human strain, which might have spawned a hybrid that could unleash a pandemic.”
www.legitgov.org...

or we can always track the cash…

Sanofi Aventis Invests 100 Million Euros In New Facility In Mexico to Produce Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Vaccine 19 Mar 2009 Sanofi-aventis, announced the signing of an agreement with the Mexican authorities to build a 100 million euro facility to manufacture influenza vaccine in Mexico. ”By building this new facility, we are proud to contribute to the strengthening of Mexico’s health infrastructure and is eager to support Mexico’s exemplary commitment to public health through influenza immunization and pandemic readiness” (Now, that’s what I call foresight!)
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

then again there’s always the whistleblowers…

”Baxter admits contaminated seasonal flu product contained live bird flu virus The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses ”But what remains unanswered are the circumstances surrounding the incident in the Baxter facility in Orth-Donau.”
”It was live,” Christopher Bona said in an email. a number of experts insisted. Baxter hasn’t shed much light - stonewalling authorities based on trade secrets - March 5th, 2009”
www.dailypaul.com...

for more info on the MSM lie about Baxter…and Novalax
www.scribd.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

Hashishian…
”Didn’t they tell you … I kill shills..???”

www.republicbroadcasting.org... ..24hr streaming news and current issues the media won’t talk about…

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think the reason that the Mexicans are dying is because 2 separate forms was released in Mexico by TPTB (in my opinon!!!!) The 1 variant and the 3 variant. We're getting the 1 variant spread all over, but the 3 variant is causing deaths and doesn't respond to any treatment, if the treatment is useful in any way in any case. Yes, I agree this is just like Baxter's and it was released for the same evil intent. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only this case, the distraction being caused is allowing to go relatively unnoticed in pushing in a bill in the EU May 5th to destroy the world wide net: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I believe is they've played the wrong chess piece unless this goes all the way to a dreadful mutation of the disease that by fall depopulates this earth in a major way, like 50-80%. Even if they put this in, people are noticing and many rely on the net neutrality for their businesses. People will protest in ever increasing numbers, and elections will fail for individuals who stand behind this, as well, people will turn to those providers, to what amounts to little more than a protocol or software ontop of our combined computers, that don't implement draconian measures. The other companies will lose money ASAP. As well there are other alternatives such as fiber optics that you own from your own home and modems that utilized the satellites, so in the end, the ones rewarded will be the net neutrality guys!

I think this all ties in, but there is still so much danger. And they are murderers pure and simple. One thing are we all going to stand by and allow large numbers to be murdered off by their virus's come fall? Just stand by and let this happen?

Edit to add: Hashishian, wonderful post!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
SuperSlovak:

We should be prepared for many more deaths if what you posit is true!

I started a thread investigating local reports of what's being done about this virus in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to my research, in CALI, the state has now:
1) encouraged/provided tamiflu to anyone in contact with a "case," AND
2) distributed over 9 MILLION doses of tamiflu to individual counties

Given that there are now +/- 200 confirmed cases in CA, looks like there are going to be a lot more people on this drug!

Do you have any more data to suggest a timeline between ingesting the drugs and the correlating deaths?

~

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

TAMIFLU: Deaths include jumping from buildings

link

Sounds like it has severe psychotropic effects, just as I suspected.

They want to inject people with these drugs and vaccines, to prevent the next stage in our collective spiritual evolution as a species, while claiming Godlike status for themselves, the elite rulers of the planet.

I know I know sounds crazy eh? But that is what I've deduced with rational conscious awareness, reading between the lines of all these things, starting with the real underlying reason for 9/11 as a global psy-op.

They want to ruin the psyche of the individual, and now that we're starting to turn OFF our TV's, what are they to do?

For example, floride causes the cacification of the pineal gland.. (do some research on that)

[edit on 5-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is my belief that the current H1N1 flu outbreak is in testing stages by TPTB. I believe that several strands have been released into the general public to see which will cause more harm or death. I keep hearing on the MSM that this flu could come back much much worse in the fall. That is obviously a set up by the MSM for the release of the more deadly "tested" strand that will reek havoc on our general population!

Thru the panic that will ensue, a "new" vaccine will be introduced to the public (probably called something very savvy like "Patriot Tamiflu") that will be administered by the millions and many many deaths will occur and be blamed on the flu when in fact, the new vaccine will be the cause!

Just my belief!

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Mudman21]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you for posting I've been awaiting any information about this.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread. Thank you for the time to post it.

Also, Hashashim thank you for your time as well.

I don't need to speculate my opinion. I'd guess my thanks shows my opinion.

top topics

join