It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardians templar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A while ago I had an encounter with a very nasty beast, and I posted the info about it on this site entitled "the beast of LBl." anywho my collective response was.... skeptical at best so i looked else where for help and I found it.
Their a group of people who pratice metaphysics, astral projection and magic of the like. Well i called them and they helped me i haven't had to worry about anything going bump in the night for a long time. after the events played out and everything calmed down they asked me to join them and its been a rather nice experience. So yesterday I was surfing along on their homepage when I noticed that membership was down, so I called their leader and I asked if I could post on ats about them and he agreed.
guardiannetwork.webs.com... thats their site,
and I believe that the ats people interested in learning metaphysics should look them up. Membership is free, easy and you can leave any time if you wish.
They are very nice people and they helped me when i needed it so if your having trouble, or if you just want to learn some things look them up it'll be worth your time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have signed up for membership and it is pending approval.

Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
thanks for that give me your opinion on it once your in. ok?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i joined also, and i am also pending

i hope they let me in, i've been studying metaphysics for 10 years now, and i would love to learn more

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Exiled One
thanks for that give me your opinion on it once your in. ok?

I will be delighted too.

My membership is still pending, so when I am allowed to access the group I will share with you my thoughts on them...

Thank you.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If I can't view without signing up, I am not even going to bother.
Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Exiled One

If the Guardian Templar have helped you over come astral attacks then that can only be a good thing. I whont join but I'll watch the thread and see others experiences. Thanks for the info though.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I can understand not joining up when you cant see the site straight up. Ill talk to the leader about removing that level of restriction on the site I have to agree its a little much.
As far as astral attacks go im never bothered i have learned so much i can know about an attack days in advance and i increase my defenses accordingly.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I can understand not joining up when you cant see the site straight up. Ill talk to the leader about removing that level of restriction on the site I have to agree its a little much.
As far as astral attacks go im never bothered i have learned so much i can know about an attack days in advance and i increase my defenses accordingly.

No its not that I cant see the site, although that doesnt help, its just Ive learnt to follow my own instincts rather than join groups as in the end astral travel and metaphysics is best done alone.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
To mr. Green -But what if your cornered by something evil who can overpower you what then? nowhere to run or hide, at least i have to support i can call up. Plus with a group information and ideas spread easily, leading to an infux of well organized and informed group of indivduals.
As for the site itself its running now and i have been accepted you can find under the profile Nexus.
Just for clarity, when you join this site your not acutually joining our group, your applying for it. The network is used as a filter to screen people, and it basically stops spammers and trolls from entering and making a mess of things

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

To mr. Green -But what if your cornered by something evil who can overpower you what then? nowhere to run or hide,

I have been cornered many times by things, but it was I that percieved them as evil, I that feared them and I that decided there was no where to run or hide. Take control of your fear, seek guidance from your higher awarness and no society can touch that level of spiritual confidence.

There are those that can guide you, as Im sure this society is able to ( I have been in societies before too) , but in the end it is YOU and only you that can help when you get cornered as you say by "evil nasties".

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
considering that the site creaters profile picture is either from a video game, or an anime, AND that there are only 7 members (including myself)

I'm not going to take it entirely seriously for a little, I've posted a question, and we'll see what he comes up with

it looks a little too much like a bad quality mmorpg for my liking, but i will be back to say if hes legit or not.

new topics

top topics

join