It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not agree with Alien medical advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Recently I was reading on another thread about some guy's claim he was an Alien scientist and was going to teach the Earthlings how to ascend. As always, some of the poster's were eating this up and his info was all new age dogma.

Anyway, there was a member that was in obvious physical pain and mentioned it in a post. Well, The ET guru told them to drink St. John's Wort tea and do yoga.

While this may have seemed to be a safe answer for the OP, and remain being "cool" with his teachings, It can and could be disastrous.

Without actually seeing someone in person and making a medical diagnosis, is haphazard at best. Doing this over the internet is never cool and could even be dangerous. Not to mention what could happen to the OP or the website for false information if bad medical advice was followed.

What if someone gave up their medical treatment or medications for one of these new age cures and went south or even worse. If it was one of my family members and I found out it came from a non medical website, guess what would happen?

Let's face facts. Most people raise good questions, have good answers, do good research, give good facts, etc. But there are some that take all written words as if they actual came from the bible or whatever it is they believe in.

Some might be in such pain that they might try anything someone suggest if it sounds legit to them, without consulting their doctor's opinion first. How can you make a diagnosis without a medical history containing allergies, past treatments,and medications?

I'm not saying that we should not discuss medical problems,treatments,cures,and remedies. Just please, Don't state as fact a medical diagnosis or cure without a disclaimer or second opinion clause thrown in.

If there is one area where we all need to agree on while exchanging ideas and info, It should be everyone's good health.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It seems very far fetched that this could have any bearing in medicinal fact, but many people have, apparently, taken stcok in this. Many claim to have had great affects from following these doctors advice.

I am with you on this. It could be so disasterous. If going south leads to death, I don't know what could be much worse.

I can't believe people actually believe this stuff really works. Then again, if you have a terminal illness I suppose no treatment option is out of the question.

In fact, if I were terminally ill I would probably be one of the patients seeking alternative medicine seeking a cure - if current treatment and modern medicine were not effective.

Here is a link to a page where the doctor claims to be in league with teams of Dr. Aliens. Unfortunately the author of the web page has passed away. I hate to see anyone pass for whatever reason, no matter who they are. I wish this medicine was 100% real, it may have helped this individual if it were.

etmedical.com...

join