It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coup Plans in Pakistan (more important than Swine, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can you say another war.

Good thing this is a Peace President.

There could be 3 motives behind all the Obama Adminastration's talk about anew government in Pakistan.
1. To put pressure on President Zardari to do what the US wants.
2. To push the Pakistani army towards a coup against Zardari.
3. An attempt to steal Pakistan's nukes.

Starting May 6-7 there is a flurry of visits between the US and Pakistan and Afgan

Presidents, that are following previous visits by Pakistan's Military Officers.

There is something in the works here , and in the middle is the nuclear

capability of Pakistan. The US believe Military rule is in the future for Pakistan

and they want to make sure it is a US friendly government.

This certainly has the potential to get very ugly as India is watching

developments closely, and has no love for Pakistan. uruknet.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just something to remember as far as a "Peace President" goes...

WWI........................Woodrow Wilson (D)

WWII ..................... Franklin D Roosevelt (D)

Korean War..............Harry Truman (D)

Vietnam War.............Lyndon B Johnson (D)

Now the two most recent conflicts have been Republican Leaders, but make no mistake about it.. If there was ever any doubt, Obama has now shown his true colors and is nothing more than a typical Democrat Politician..

Semper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is a important story because of all the players involved and all the

nuclear capabilities , and willingness to use them.

The US will be dealing with Muslim countries who have a lot of glass

makers (India nuclear 30 - 90 ) (Pakistan nuclear 30 - 55 ) and have a real

hatred for each other. The US desire to inflect influence in the area

Pakistan will be tricky while dealing with the Taliban as well.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

The US will be dealing with Muslim countries who have a lot of glass

makers (India nuclear 30 - 90 ) (Pakistan nuclear 30 - 55 ) and have a real

hatred for each other.

I wouldn't consider India a Muslim country, the breakdown is ~ 14% Muslim, 80%+ Hindu.

The nukes in Pakistan should be removed or destroyed ASAP. They present a clear danger to the world that is for sure.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Swine Flu seems to time it selfs pretty well..
Didnt Project Camelot say a year ago that Pakistan most likely would be the catalyst for ww3 ??

This can be intresting too follow ...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Pakistan has a rich and troubled history with a vibrant and turbulent society.

More of it's leaders have come to power through coupes than elections.

More of it's leaders have left office due to the inconvenience of untimely violent death while in office, than have retired peacefully.

Retiring peacefully as a Pakistani former leader is no way to gaurantee a non-violent death. A large percentage of those that made it that far, don't make it much further or longer.

The United States has played a hand in past Pakistani coups, rigged elections and assinations of Pakistani leaders in and out of office.

While Pakistan at first glance plays a vital role in Muslim countries like Afghanistan it also provides a strategic balance to the emergence of a technologically strong, economically strong, and highly populated Indian nation.

Oddly enough some interesting cinema comes out of Lahore and it's a fun place to visit.

Oddly enough Barack Hussein Obama dropped out of Oxydental College in Los Angeles to amongst other things obstensibly travel to Pakistan where his now deceased mother spend significant time based there as a regional manager for an International Corporation that posted her there.

Pakistan does not deny that Obama's mother was a frequent visitor to the country but contends that they can't find records indicating she spent the prolonged lengths of time their Barack himself asserts or visits that can be documented to mirror Baracks own visits to Pakistan as a younger man.

College campuses like Oxydental are prime recruiting grounds for the FBI and CIA and students that can speak Arabic or have Muslim sounding names or Muslim country's passports like Barack had/has are highly desireable and intensely sought after recruits because White English speaking people of Caucasion European ancestory have a very difficult to near impossible time penetrating Arab and Muslim groups the CIA and FBI would like to keep tabs on.

I truly believe though lack any evidence to prove it that Barack Hussein Obama was recruited by the CIA out of Oxydental College's Los Angeles campus and is amongst other things an Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency...I suspect both his parents were likely intelligence agents too, in part because of the political persecution his paternal grandfather endured at the hands of the Brittish that would have likely politically charged and motivated Barack's Father as a result, and in part because it was highly unusual in the early 1960's before the Civil Rights Movement for a White Woman to marry a Black Man and in lesser part because both parents seem to have died before their times.

It is entirely possible our current President has had an agenda regarding Pakistan for decades.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Well although I agree that he has his eye on Pakistan, I don't think it's for stealing their nukes. The US does have the largest stockpile and really doesn't need any.

The only reason I could see them taking those nukes would be to make sure that no terrorist organization can get their hands on them. Or just to bring down the countries influence and power in general.

Now, they do have Afghanistan finally playing ball and that means the US now has a permanent military presence in a country that actually wants them there. Very scary stuff.

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The allied armed forces have long regarded the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan as key to disrupting terrorist organization. It's relatively lawless in regards to Pakistani influence on one side and the weak (Kabul confined) Govt of Afghanistan on the other. If Pakistan will sanction direct allied forces action in Helmand and further, Al Quaeda and other extremists will lose influence. Not only that, they'll lose the safe havens from where to organize their activities and coordinate supplies in the Middle East.

So far, incursions and bombing raids have only alienated the civilian population by widespread deaths. I've never been in favor of the 'War on Terrorism', however as things stand, it seems to be a reasonable military goal to seize control of the areas from where Al Queda and the Taliban operate. If Zardari grows a pair and accepts that Pakistan is at risk of losing sovereignty to Islamic extremists a new approach could be positive. Allied forces (including Pakistan) could focus on the armed fighters and minimize civilian deaths.

It isn't really an Obama issue, it's the possibility of limiting the amount and frequency of terrorist atrocities across the Middle East.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Seany

Well although I agree that he has his eye on Pakistan, I don't think it's for stealing their nukes. The US does have the largest stockpile and really doesn't need any.

The only reason I could see them taking those nukes would be to make sure that no terrorist organization can get their hands on them. Or just to bring down the countries influence and power in general.

Now, they do have Afghanistan finally playing ball and that means the US now has a permanent military presence in a country that actually wants them there. Very scary stuff.

~Keeper

It was a quote from the source "steal"

I dont think that was the intent , more to take control away from

new topics

top topics

join