It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones UFOs and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me why it is that Alex Jones denies the existence of space vehicles and aliens. One would think all he has to do is view youtube or ATS for a day and he would realize that they are all around.
I have heard him claim recently that the so called "spaceships" people see, are in fact Homeland Security Blimps. I know for a fact that most of them are not homeland security blimps and anyone can tell the difference.
I did see one homeland security blimp and the way it was angled, and the distance looked like a massive UFO in the sky from afar, but it was stationary, not moving, at least not rapidly...so one could tell it was not a spaceship of any kind.
But clearly, most of the UFOs cuaght on video look very different than Blimps, so why is it that Alex Jones insists they are all blimps and he doesn't believe in aliens or other world UFOs? I understand the resistance to believe in aliens or the fact that they are here, but how come he insists everything is earthbound?

Also, what if he is correct in his assumption that the government is planning on staging a massive UFO related event to scare the people, utilizing their highest tech advanced aircraft and weaponry etc., but that is just a cover for the real UFO issue, by the government themselves? What if the government fooled Alex Jones into believing all UFOs are government in order to cover the fact that there are aliens here afterall?

Any thoughts on this, from the long-time ATSers?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't know why you care what he says.

Just that one statement from him should be enough to know he's a worthless charlatan.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Can anyone explain to me why it is that Alex Jones denies the existence of space vehicles and aliens. One would think all he has to do is view youtube or ATS for a day and he would realize that they are all around.

From what I have seen there seems to be surprisingly little overlap between UFO and NWO conspiracy theorists, I guess people prefer to concentrate on one grand scale conspiracy with global consequences at a time huh? It's strange, because on the surface the two conspiracies look to be very compatible.

So to answer your question: I don't know! Bump for more opinions!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good question. Well, I can't speak for Mr. Jones himself as I do not know him, but I sometimes feel that the talk about a "Staged UFO-Invasion" sound much like an attempt to explain a future ET-Visitation "away" and try to make people believe, that if and when ET's shows up once and for all on massive scale, it is "not real".

In other words; It COULD be the ultimate attempt of"Debunking". Just imagine if ET's would show up in mass, in a way that it is impossible to explain it with traditional debunking methods. The only thing that then remains, is to try to make people believe that it is a big illusion.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I'm not sure what people see in Alex Jones' ideas. To me he's just a motor-mouthed media whore latching onto any big story and subverting it into nightmare visions of dictatorships. In his world everything becomes political lies and media disinformation. Swine flu is a 'false flag', terrorism is a 'false flag.' I'd question his judgment entirely if it wasn't for the tidy income he's making from his 'message.'

I have to take your word on his aliens/UFO opinions...

I can't comment on aliens, but it's a fact that UFOs predate US Dept. Homeland Security. It's a fact that UFOs are reported elsewhere than the US also. I suppose that even Jones struggles to attach a 'false flag' significance to Mr & Mrs J Doe reporting a UFO over Tulsa? Naturally he has to attach some Government value to it instead, hence 'Govt blimps.'

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I wonder do ants think they are alone on this earth?

D you guys think they know of us and are concious of our existence.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Although I appreciate Alex Jones' sense of independent reporting, it does not make him any more intelligent. His lack of intelligence is shown in his inability to expand his attention to the entire picture, whether for personal or financial reasons. Therefore, he cannot examine the whole picture and makes (unfounded) assumptions. Like most people on this planet, he has yet to expand his attention from our minute speck in this physical universe.

To answer your question: He's suffering from truth depravation, like most people.

The solution is exact knowledge of the composition of truth, therefore, making it identifiable.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
All of your answers are great and so far they all have merit and make good, well taken, points.

UFOs do predate NSC and NSA etc., and that is one reason why I wonder about his views on this. There are painings that go back to the mid-century even, and they cannot be explained away as meteor showers and earth phenomena.

I think either Alex has an agenda to keep people from knowing about it, or he beelieves it is a distraction from what he feels is important. But, either way, he twists information to his own agenda, it seems.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I thought about that too, how Alex Jones avoids the subject of UFO's and aliens, but UFO's and aliens are not the biggest threat to humanity.

The Powers-That-Be are the biggest threat, and that is why Alex Jones is after them big time because the threat is evident- there is solid, documented evidence for the sabotage of humanity by them (the PTB)- not like Aliens and UFO's, which for the most part only appear in video or image format.

I believe that UFOs and aliens are real, but I don't believe they are the biggest issue especially we have problems of our own on Earth with secret governments and families/individuals stepping on people's heads on their path to 'ascendancy or illumination' or total world power. They can dine on expensive foods and copulate in grandiose palaces whiles the proletariat shall slave for them and die slow, painful deaths, thank you.

Unfortunately to be associated with Aliens and UFO's when so much solid evidence is admittedly rare is an easy target for ridicule.

Alex Jones needs to be careful because he wants to reach the biggest audience and he is using the best evidence to do so (Obama Deception, Bohemian Grove, among others.)

Alex Jones needs to be/is a politician, you might say, and politicians need to be careful.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Hey budd!

I have heard LAex on occasion say he belived that life exisits elsewhere besides earth, and the reason he doesnt discuss it is because lack of physical evidence.

He likes talking on things more concete, things that wont turn off a casual listener(like when get goes ape-crap and attacks his guests before they can talk) lol

He's not a media clone so hes not perfect like a Fox anchor...,.

I suggest that you call into his show and ask him. I have called in 4 times and gotten on the shows on Infowars.

They always let me make my pint, and I have gotten great feedback from them because I dont restate what they say, just like here on ATS I shoot for a unique perspective.

I have had Mods here recently censor my account for an unfortunate comment my roomate ment about some little girls disembowlment(so he said) the comment was already gone when I saw it and I was being attacked by the forum (fun). I do understand that many children must be on ATS constantly and that type of comment would hurt them. Although a healthy beleif in UFOS NWO and WHO (is all ok lol) TV is much more graphic than ATS!!!!

We need to keep a high standard here and I support that 100%. ALot of people make unfounded attacks without proof and they never get censored, but I dont care about silly points sysytem, I care about the great genuine responses and topics that I read on here.

Keep up the rgeat work my friends!

Semper Fi

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Answer is easy IMO.

The guy already looks like a crazy fool to the masses as it is (those that know of his existence). So if he was to go around saying what he already says and then add the Aliens exist and so forth he would look twice as crazy and not be as respected...

Although, i don't know why he doesn't... Because he could have twice as much material to dribble on about....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
IMHO star in a jar has it about right.

Alex Jones and his crew are almost certainly aware of ATS and the topics covered here, things like the UFO Disclosure movement and the "Free Energy" movement. But he is simply trying to appeal to the widest possible audience. Start talking about UFOs and Aliens and Free Energy devices, and you immediately turn off a large chunk of people.

Check this out, they openly promote John Bedini's "Renaissance Charger" on the air - which makes use of principles of "Free Energy" or Radiant Energy - but they refer to Bedini as a "legendary AUDIO genius" and they seem to make a point to NOT mention the fact that the device uses a new form of energy

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alex Jones ruins people's Lives.

Alex Jones is a mind-controlled Zionist shill, trained by the Jesuits and deployed in America by his Vatican overlords to destroy the patriot movement. Alex Jones was involved with Waco too!

Look at this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ac0a898f207.jpg[/atsimg]

Would you trust this individual with your mind?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0c8d408b45.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at this face - it's all you need to do...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I agree that alex is alot of ways bad for people, and the community, and is working for them some how.

But there is no one else for these people to goto.

Who do you guys listen to if not alex, and i do not want to listen to him either.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy who has said that his network is being ddos attacked from Government based ip's ?
Has anyone called into his network to inform him, that if they did want to take his network down it would only require about 10mins. Are there not any viewers out there who are above moron intellect to realize that he is telling his listeners that he successfully survived an attack from U.S. cyber soldiers,

i mean common that alone deserves a big fat LOL

Perhaps his viewers should visit several sites or other forums to be informed about how things go bump in the night. On the off chance this post seeds it's way onto his desk then i guess he's going to burst a vein.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Alex Jones ruins people's Lives.

Alex Jones is a mind-controlled Zionist shill, trained by the Jesuits and deployed in America by his Vatican overlords to destroy the patriot movement. Alex Jones was involved with Waco too!

Then again, what if YOU are a Zionist-Jesuit-Vatican shill deployed in America to destroy Alex Jones?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
I have heard him claim recently that the so called "spaceships" people see, are in fact Homeland Security Blimps. I know for a fact that most of them are not homeland security blimps and anyone can tell the difference.
I did see one homeland security blimp and the way it was angled, and the distance looked like a massive UFO in the sky from afar, but it was stationary, not moving, at least not rapidly...so one could tell it was not a spaceship of any kind.
But clearly, most of the UFOs cuaght on video look very different than Blimps, so why is it that Alex Jones insists they are all blimps and he doesn't believe in aliens or other world UFOs? I understand the resistance to believe in aliens or the fact that they are here, but how come he insists everything is earthbound?

Also, what if he is correct in his assumption that the government is planning on staging a massive UFO related event to scare the people, utilizing their highest tech advanced aircraft and weaponry etc., but that is just a cover for the real UFO issue, by the government themselves? What if the government fooled Alex Jones into believing all UFOs are government in order to cover the fact that there are aliens here afterall?

Any thoughts on this, from the long-time ATSers?

I'll tell you exactly why Jones doesn't talk about UFOs.

UFOs do not generate profit, but telling people that the end is neigh and that the Govt is out to get them does.

There is a lot more money to be made with fear mongering on more tangible events such as swine flues and terrorist attacks.

new topics

top topics

join