It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy - Only for the elite! Available 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Plz do not move this to skunk works, just because this is a rare, relatively unknown topic doesn’t mean it belongs in skunk forum.

I am sure all of you heard about human sacrifice, mostly in ancient civilisations. You can see it in movies such as “Apocalypto”. You read about it in old books.

They say it is “all” to “control the weather” or make crops more vigorous… or what not.

Well that is the explanation given to the unassuming masses. The real reason is far from it. What I am going to share can not be proven right now, and there is a chance some or all of it might be false, a hoax. But keep your mind open, chances are it is real.

This practise of human sacrifice is carried out in order to extract ENERGY froom the act.

I first heard about it in RA Wilson “Illuminatus trilogy”. Where energy was being used to achieve “transcendental illumination” and become “immortal”.

The info I am giving you here comes not just from reading Illuminatus trilogy but from personal experience.

The energy we concerned with has several stages/streams. The most potent energy producing parts of body are heart, blood and testicles.

This is “old age” energy. And the good news is, new energy will be available after 2012, which doesn’t require human sacrifice at all :|

I am not sure how this energy is produced, but it comes from a human body without any need to cut off and burn organs upon altar…

This is a 12 stream energy, and I call it “Tropicana” or “Twice as nice” for it is better than old energy. It has a stream for testicles, heart and blood as well as 9 MORE streams which are spectacular. Hard to describe unless you felt it.

With this energy you can do SOOOOOO many things. My mind evading me, I can share with you one thing that comes to my mind: using one of 12 stream you can create a “house” – energy framework in the astral dimension above physical and using this “house” is like having another body, only this one is in astral dimension, and in this body you can travel anywhere in universe – in the astral

There more applications of this energy, it can be harvested/harnessed, stored, and used, but right now my mind is blank, I will post it when it comes to mind.

Btw this new Tropicana energy all 12 streams taste a bit like Tropicana orange juice in your mouth
But the color of all 12 streams is neon UV green… I saw a planet from out of space with my astral sight and it was all UV green, this exotic shade of UV green – emanating from all people on that planet

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Freeman]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting read nonetheless. Illuminatus Trilogy you say? Somehow I cannot come to believe that 2012 will be anything more than a massacre killing 6 billion people and turning our planet into a deep, crimson red visible from space.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
WTF r u talking about? 2012 is not what u say at all

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
montalk.net...

"Reptilians are transdimensional and can physically manifest in our dimension for limited periods of time. Normally they stay back in their dimension in a more ethereal state and remotely operate Grey drones. When interfacing through a Grey, they can remotely feed off the emotional energy emitted by a terrified abductee nearby. This lifeforce energy is a source of nourishment and power for all interdimensional aliens of a negative orientation, as it does for their ethereal bodies and technologies what physical fuel does for our physical bodies and technologies."

^^^ Thats OLD energy which i was talking about...

Im surprised there are no replies ..... i guess average ppl, even ABOVE average ATS Audience is not ready for this high level info

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would love to hear more friend. Why is this power only for the Elite, and are we going to be able to harness it?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No one has ever been able to PROVE that reptilians exist for one. And two, wasn't the whole reptilian thing debunked on here like 2 years ago? There is no new energy coming. There is no reptilians. There is only here and now. There is only what we can see with out own eyes.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Read my signature toodles

Gumerk
I think you will be able to buy it, like a commodity

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Read my signature toodles

Gumerk
I think you will be able to buy it, like a commodity

Interesting. I wonder what could be the currency for payment? Money, blood, slavery, etc.? Could we possibly need a "mark" to purchase it? Who knows?
Thanks for sharing, and do post more if you have more bud.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Freeman, see my discussion here about collection of human 'energy'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this what you mean?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Gumerk, you dont need any of that BS (no marks, no blood etc)

You will be able to buy it with what ever of value you have. Its smiple my friend...

Suz, i will have a look

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And when i said for the elite i didnt mean it is for blood thirsty illuminati only, i meant more of "intellectual elite"

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

montalk.net...

"Reptilians are transdimensional and can physically manifest in our dimension for limited periods of time. Normally they stay back in their dimension in a more ethereal state and remotely operate Grey drones. When interfacing through a Grey, they can remotely feed off the emotional energy emitted by a terrified abductee nearby. This lifeforce energy is a source of nourishment and power for all interdimensional aliens of a negative orientation, as it does for their ethereal bodies and technologies what physical fuel does for our physical bodies and technologies."

^^^ Thats OLD energy which i was talking about...

Im surprised there are no replies ..... i guess average ppl, even ABOVE average ATS Audience is not ready for this high level info

maybe it's because the ATS AUDIENCE as you call it, are highly skeptical people, and need alot more "proof", rather then illeteration.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The info I am giving you here comes not just from reading Illuminatus trilogy but from personal experience.
[edit on 3-5-2009 by Freeman]

My question is how do you know it "Personally" if this is not done the "new way" until 2012? Better question is who was sacrified to know this personally?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Science: Now before we go flying off are rocker with paranormal this and that, I would like to point out that we can brake atoms and if we put them back together using fusion we could do just about anything this energy could do and I think it's well known that this science is well known and that the impossibility to do it comes from the lack or a infinite energy source or a source far more massive then we have. It could easily be an energy we create or find that allows us to finish this in 2012 and by 2020 everything on the planet could be recycled broken down at the atomic level and build back up.

Spiritual:Now Such energy can already be found on different plans of reality and learned to be used it you can find the right spirits to talk about it with. It's use isn't easy, but once mastered it's a powerful force that can be used for all creation or destruction. Of course anyone can pass this as most spiritual statements with a fast passing glance and nothing more. Dismissal or belief is choice of the person. But then again if this energy was to grace are plane the world would completely change and want and need my disappear from are world. Doesn't sound to great to me, but it could happen.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Larklancer

lark that was hard to decipher ...

but if I get your drift, it reminds me that CERN could be the container for the spirit-energy.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
INTERESTING, VERY INTERESTING....... i think every one is entitled to there thoughts at what will happen in 2012,

ONLY 3 YEARS TO GO LOLS

we can see what will happen then kk, dont take the mick of any 1's oppinion untill then kk but wwwoooooooo i mean these prophosies started with the aztecs........ AND WE R GOING TO LIVE TOO SEE IT WOOOOOOOOO

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
News extra extra

You can now BUY this energy

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join