It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX piece on swine flu and loss of your civil liberties. You've gotta be freakin' kidding me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Notice the guy mentions the 1918 swine flu and the "second wave"

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
S&F - I hate fox since they ended madtv's contract. Preparing the herd for fall hey?

A reminder-

List of the Vaccine Fillers, administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com

Some of those aspects of the additives found to be alarming:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occuring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 150. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

Yummy Yummy Hey?

Chem-trails reminder
(YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL. "The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including 2 sedatives in chemtrail fallout, 6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia, 9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride, 26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc, 4 molds and fungi, 7 viruses, 2 cancers, 2 vaccines (proliberty.com...).)

Eye witnesses in Mexico reported the Chem-trails have been thicker than usual this week. Many of the flu symptoms being exhibited are undoubtedly linked to this change in dosage. Some researchers have determined we are being harnessed as batteries. Why else would we be forced against our will to ingest such high quantities of heavy metal? Further the invasive nature of Nano-machines violates every natural law known to mankind. A part of Zbibniew Brzezinski's trans humanist revolution. His vision for our future defies reason.

TOXICOLOGY OF NANOPARTICLES
itgmv1.fzk.de...
tg/diabate/diabate.html

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not sure I understand your take on this. The Fox newscasters are sellouts? I've only ever heard them called Jackasses before.

OMG Barack Hussein will stop us from going to CHURCH! Gettin ma thirty-ought-six right now.

I don't think we have a constitutional right to go to the movies in a civil emergency, but the government does have a constitutional duty to protect the citizens in a civil emergency.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Excellent post! This is exactly what Alex Jones was warning about last week and he got criticized as being a wacko for it. For all you out there who criticize Jones, why don't you just get over his rants and listen to the message. He's been proven correct so often that it just makes no sense that you ridicule him. Give it a serious effort and hear him out... it just might save your life some day.

This post is rock solid evidence that Jones calls it right.
This and about 4000 others.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My favourite part of the whole video was the female 'journalist' putting a whole lot of emphasis on how the government can stop us from "going to the MALL!!??!"

hahaha rofl hahaha That is rich.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So much for Fox being the new "Patriots channel"

But until there is martial law (Which, I dont think will actually happen from this) they are as credible as Alex Jones.

Actually, they are less credible, because they know what they are doing.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't think there should be quarantines. It should be voluntary and can act to thin the herd through natural selection. IF there was a rip roaring flu pandemic going on, (which there isn't), and people were stupid enough to go to the MOVIES, or any other place where they are jammed together with potentially contaminated people, they deserve what they get.

BTW, I work in a huge hospital in Houston, doing direct patient care, and I ride public transportation. How many cases of the flu have I seen? Zero. It could have turned into something of world importance, but as it is, it's about to fizzle out. It's just media hype to distract us.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
I don't think there should be quarantines. It should be voluntary and can act to thin the herd through natural selection. IF there was a rip roaring flu pandemic going on, (which there isn't), and people were stupid enough to go to the MOVIES, or any other place where they are jammed together with potentially contaminated people, they deserve what they get.

BTW, I work in a huge hospital in Houston, doing direct patient care, and I ride public transportation. How many cases of the flu have I seen? Zero. It could have turned into something of world importance, but as it is, it's about to fizzle out. It's just media hype to distract us.

I just read how it's dieing down in mexico too. This little scare could be over in the next month. Its harder for the virus to survive in the summer, the only issue is winter.. but thats many months away.

I dont think the US has the ability to put the country in quarantine anyways, just maybe the few select areas with known outbreaks.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
My favourite part of the whole video was the female 'journalist' putting a whole lot of emphasis on how the government can stop us from "going to the MALL!!??!"

hahaha rofl hahaha That is rich.

Yep, lol

Thats so american, i wonder what some person dying of starvation will think of your concerns about losing your right to goto the mall.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No movies and no mall??? Most people have a better chance of surviving a deadly flu outbreak than surviving having their trips to these two sacred places prohibited. This is worse than I thought.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some food for thought in regards to this being a dry run…

Where there is smoke there is usually fire and there is so much smoke being blown on this one I am surprised we having all perished from oxygen deprivation.

This may have been a ‘dry’ testing run for the governments and infrastructures to hold ‘practice’ field exercises to gear up for pandemics and start mentally conditioning publics to anticipate them, and to gauge the public’s reactions to them…

Wait did I just say them as in plural…as in more than one, as in more in the future…or as in more than one right now?

On April 24th this thread, the second I believe on the Swine Flu was posted a day after a thread that identified some new Flu strain had been discovered in Mexico.

Seven People in U.S. hit by strange new Swine Flu

On April 23rd the previous day the day the first mention of Swine Flu appeared anywhere on ATS, I posted this thread.

South Florida warned about meningitis strain that has killed 4

Two new, previously unknown, potentially deadly diseases popping up on the same day seems astronomically high on the odds of happening to me.

Amazingly also on April 23rd this thread appeared on ATS for the first time too.

US Army vials missing from lab in Maryland

Now after three days the local TV News and Newspapers in South Florida stopped carrying stories on this highly deadly strain of meningitis that death occurs within 4 to 6 hours of the onset of symptoms. No explanation for how it got to South Florida and produced several cases in a short period of time in a highly concentrated geographical area, and Mexican Swine Flu began dominating the local news all but completely supplanting and obscuring this meningitis strain had ever existed and claimed lives and is also transmitted as easily as a Flu.

Now lets look what has happened in the meantime…video broadcasts like this one from Fox News preparing people for the fact the civil liberties might be curtailed in a pandemic. Decrease in normal economic activity as travelers cancel trips and some frightened people avoid malls and stores and other public places to protect themselves and track the news of the thread also has occurred. Civil and Military Authorities gear up to handle the logistics of a pandemic gaining practical experience. Policy makers begin formulating now procedures, rules and laws for Civil and Military Authorities to contain and respond to a pandemic. Hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars is immediately spent by Governments to favored Corporations who manufacture and develop things like Tamiflu® increasing their profitability and share holder value, many of whom are politically connected and influential.

As I said where there is smoke there is fire, and there is no guarantee in my humble opinion that this Swine Flu is the fire, and may merely be part of the smoke to mask the simmering fire of something like an already evidenced quick killing with certain mortality rate if not treated within scant hours meningitis or some other potentially even deadlier disease than that or the Swine Flu that might soon or eventually be released.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
This conversation between all these sellouts must be heard and scrutinized. They're literally laying down the whole groundwork in this discussion. Was this a dry run? I'd say so.

The civil rights issues they brought up were dead on.
Second wave of flu? That will probably happen. History has shown this.

I'm not sure what you are saying here, Dr. Love. You think that FOX news is in cahoots with the obama administration and the NWO for instilling the NWO/Martial Law thing???

I"m just trying to (sincerely) follow ya' ... please expand ... thanks.

reply to post by HulaAnglers

Fantastic post!
I hope some mods gave you some applause for that!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

All of this is a threat to Americans anyway. You're NOT the most free nation, despite what that stupid man says.

On the whole, this is more scare-mongering by Fox. The mere mention of Martial Law is enough to make any intelligent person completely disregard everything they'd just discussed.

Martial Law is a danger, and has been for a while, just because you have a government determined to grow and to control every aspect of life in order to make them more secure in their positions.

You don't need reminding of that every ten seconds, and adding that on to the end of that discussion cheapens the relevance of everything they discussed.

So, Fox scare-mongering, nothing new, nothing valid, move along.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Who knew that it was actually a civil right to go the the movies and the mall huh?

This is a video of typical fear mongering coming from the mass media. What a shame too.

They have everyone thinking that the swine flue is the black plague or something.

The swine flu has been around before and it will be around again.

36,000 people died last year from the regular flu yet you don't hear a word about that on the news... go figure huh?

The last wave of swine flu came about in 1976 as has been pointed out numerous times through out this website. People died but it was certainly no plague.

The media needs to calm down with there hype and rhetoric. There are clogging up the hospital with people who have listened to them and panicked because they ate pork a month ago.... even though you can not get the swine flue from eating pork.

It is almost as if they are purposely trying to create a mass panic.... Disgusting. Just disgusting.

People try to stay calm. There is no reason to give up any civil rights or any liberties or even any simple privilages. It is just a different strain of the flu. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you have minimal symptons and no fever there is no reason to go to the hospital. 99% of the time, if you do not have a fever you do not have the flu....

Try turning off your tv for a while. Go outside and get some fresh air, you will be surprised to see that the world is still standing. There is not a mass riot taking place. The sky is not falling and the world is not done for.

Everything will be ok, just as it was in 1976 and apparently in 1918 as well. If we can survive the flu in 1918 with the healthcare system as primitive as it was then, humans can no doubt make it through, in 2009.

Relax, take a deep breath...everything is going to be alright.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Some food for thought in regards to this being a dry run…

Where there is smoke there is usually fire and there is so much smoke being blown on this one I am surprised we having all perished from oxygen deprivation.

This may have been a ‘dry’ testing run for the governments and infrastructures to hold ‘practice’ field exercises to gear up for pandemics and start mentally conditioning publics to anticipate them, and to gauge the public’s reactions to them…

Wait did I just say them as in plural…as in more than one, as in more in the future…or as in more than one right now?

On April 24th this thread, the second I believe on the Swine Flu was posted a day after a thread that identified some new Flu strain had been discovered in Mexico.

Seven People in U.S. hit by strange new Swine Flu

On April 23rd the previous day the day the first mention of Swine Flu appeared anywhere on ATS, I posted this thread.

South Florida warned about meningitis strain that has killed 4

Two new, previously unknown, potentially deadly diseases popping up on the same day seems astronomically high on the odds of happening to me.

Amazingly also on April 23rd this thread appeared on ATS for the first time too.

US Army vials missing from lab in Maryland

Now after three days the local TV News and Newspapers in South Florida stopped carrying stories on this highly deadly strain of meningitis that death occurs within 4 to 6 hours of the onset of symptoms. No explanation for how it got to South Florida and produced several cases in a short period of time in a highly concentrated geographical area, and Mexican Swine Flu began dominating the local news all but completely supplanting and obscuring this meningitis strain had ever existed and claimed lives and is also transmitted as easily as a Flu.

Now lets look what has happened in the meantime…video broadcasts like this one from Fox News preparing people for the fact the civil liberties might be curtailed in a pandemic. Decrease in normal economic activity as travelers cancel trips and some frightened people avoid malls and stores and other public places to protect themselves and track the news of the thread also has occurred. Civil and Military Authorities gear up to handle the logistics of a pandemic gaining practical experience. Policy makers begin formulating now procedures, rules and laws for Civil and Military Authorities to contain and respond to a pandemic. Hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars is immediately spent by Governments to favored Corporations who manufacture and develop things like Tamiflu® increasing their profitability and share holder value, many of whom are politically connected and influential.

As I said where there is smoke there is fire, and there is no guarantee in my humble opinion that this Swine Flu is the fire, and may merely be part of the smoke to mask the simmering fire of something like an already evidenced quick killing with certain mortality rate if not treated within scant hours meningitis or some other potentially even deadlier disease than that or the Swine Flu that might soon or eventually be released.

PPT you should copy/paste this into a new thread. I think you're right on and it will not get the attention it should being buried in this one.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just for you IamOnlyHuman because your last post on Sheep Dogs gave me a chance to play the Big Bad Wolf!

Proving that wolves can be good to the sheep too...

Evidence of possible pandemic test run

I posted some more links in it to subsequent articles...

Back on topic...it's the FOX you have to worry about not the Wolf!

Oh don't confuse the wolf with Wolfe as in Blitzer, I think people should worry about him too!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I agree with you completely, I do believe this is a "test" dry run, watch to see what happens and where it fails and with who it fails. Then take it back to the lab and do what needs to be done to take away the failures. Funny how they want ALL blood samples from around the world to go to one place. hhmm, now why is that? To make sure they take care of problems?

It has hit home now, a kid within a few miles of me or even in my neighborhood has it, from the local middle school. So how many other kids have it and don't know it yet?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Distract us..from WHAT?

The thought that keeps coming to my mind is situational hypnosis going on - and stuff like this could be part of it.

It's all saying "The govt can blah blah blah."

I can't trust Fox after the Bush years, I just can't.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I don't think we have a constitutional right to go to the movies in a civil emergency, but the government does have a constitutional duty to protect the citizens in a civil emergency.

You are wrong.

Please cite the portions of the Constitution that you believe gives the government such power and authority over the individual.

*Your mindset is detrimental to the Republic, you must re-read your Constitution and Bill of Rights. We all should do this.

Semper Fi.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I love how people never connect the dots.

Q. What does the media keep repeating for time frame on vaccination creation?
A. 6 months

Its may 4th, it will be fall and FLU season will be ramping up, just in time for the new vaccine.

Q. What did the media do with swine flu?
A. Sensationalized it as if it was a danger to EVERY american, except there are thousands of things that endanger the average person everyday. All of which, do not get 1/1000th of the media coverage that swine flu has, even though they combine for a death toll exponentially larger.

Q. What did that show?
A. How extremely malleable our society is in the hands of a few. Look at all the idiots running around with masks that do nothing.

I watched this forum degrade to swine flu fever over night, absolute mass hysteria and even smart people were sucked into the black hole of mass hysteria.

If someone appeared on this board a week before the MSM picked up the Swine Flu propaganda campaign, and claimed that "Shutting down the border to mexico will be a possibility in just weeks time", everyone would have ridiculed them off the board.

But it just goes to show how fast this board is swayed, cause you all watch this horse # main stream news, and most of you can't figure out when your getting full on hosed.

---

Don't be surprised one bit when the MSN is in full propaganda and fear mongering production next winter when the next super flu hits and the pandemic levels reachs *6* OMG WHAT WILL WE DO?!?!! Exactly what they tell us to do, cause you fools let MSN dictate our reality.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by king9072]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join