It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Indian, a curry and why I became invisible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scoopyjon

Well, this was in a very very safe area, and extremely safe city with very low crime. They knew me, we were on very congenial terms, and they had delivered alot before. I would even have small chat with the delivery guys about some sports matches, so they know very well who I was. I was a regular.

reply to post by MR BOB

Yes this is possible. Unlikely, but possible. Though in reality there is simply no reason why he would go off, risk his job like that, and mess with me. Doesn't make sense. And why would his boss be in on it too? I don't know, culturally these guys are pretty good at service, I was known to them all, I tipped, I chatted small-talk etc - can't see why he would do that.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

It could have been some sort of mirror world, where everything is almost exactly the same except for a couple of important points, in order to teach people a lesson?

I.e. My mind created another dimension, but one where that particular Indian delivery driver stayed in the first dimension, but everyone else exists in both dimensions at the same time. Not sure how the phone call works though

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

Sorry to hear that. Yes, it was indeed a dark place...I believe my perceptions were altered/boosted in some ways, and yeah...maybe when you have some powerful experience or emotions it affects parts of your mind that are usually dormant.

Not a pleasant place or experience whatsoever.

reply to post by Charlotte313

It is interesting you mention the crossroads, as in hindsight that is exactly the place/experience it was. I thought at the time I was in a dark, dead-end, but it turns out to be a crossroads.

reply to post by Gouki

Sliders? Yeah could be, there was a movie Sliders I think.

reply to post by ofhumandescent

reply to post by argentus

I need to think about the notion of split time, but it does resonate with me for some reason and actually might be plausible as you both suggest. Thanks

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak being depressed is in tune with being in pain or even starvation. when you have more than you can handle something begins to happen, mother nature steps in and removes it from you or places you or it somewhere else, possibly another dimention.
the american indian experimented with this in religious ceremonies fo see their spirit fathers of Gods

there is an endless study of just what the mind can do, just think if you could harness the power of thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join