It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, never seen energy like this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have always been able to SEE energy. Can not explain it. I can see it in the air, I can see it emanating off of people, I guess an Aura.

Anyway, last night I was laying down, and I have never seen it so STRONG.

Usually it will be like a thin blanket all around. Well last night it was circling all around and looked like smoke. I was reaching out to it, and noticed it was flowing from my fingers as if smoke was flowing out very fast from them. My aura was bright and I could see it standing out very far, like i never seen before. This was in a dark room too!

It gave me a strange feeling, vibration is the best way to desribe it. It also made my pulse rate go up, and hard to fall asleep. In all my years I had never seen anything like that. I wonder why and what it was. I was not feeling well yesterday, and then got the sudden fear, that maybe I was going to die when I saw this!!! Well I didn't thank goodness,lol

Anyone ever see anything l like this? The enrgy was SOOO thick. I could not only see it but feel it very strong. To see it flowing out of my hands like smoke was freaky. It also made my body go VERY cold. I had to turn on the heater and I live in Arizona.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes, I have a strange disorder in my brain where I can actually see the air. Like visual snow, but not exactly. The air is sparkly and glowing. A lot of people tell me "woah thats cool" but it really isn't. It robs me of my sight. So much so, that I can't enjoy the beauty of art or nature because I always find myself getting distracted by the air. I think to myself "If only my vision was like how it used to be, then maybe I could appreciate this more".

I also have an ability to make everything turn ultra-violet blue if I concentrate long enough at a single point. A few times I've managed to tap into the green UV spectrum. When I gain blue UV vision(haven't tried this with green UV yet), a very interesting phenomenon occurs. My hands seem to emit something, I can't tell what it is really... maybe heat, electricity... I'm not sure. However I will put my hand near glass and moisture will immediately slam on the glass and make shooting patterns (moisture shoots a few feet from the direction my fingers are pointing). The mositure also starts waving and rotating like the drain does to water in a bath tub. So the moisture is spinning and waving around my hands and shooting out at the same time. Very very cool. This only happens within a period of maybe a minute when I gain UV sight then it semi-quickly dissappears. I should also note that it feels like my hands have a lot of energy in them when this happens, they feel like they are getting shocked with a small amount of electricity.

Another thing that happens is at night, when I look around the room, it's as if a tv (with static) is turned on somewhere in the room. The walls are painted with static. Sometimes I see dots of light appear and hover around the room for a few seconds.

I also seem to attract a lot of ghosts... I've had a few instances where crosses hanging on my wall, will get thrown off of the wall along with the nail. One time I came home from college and found a cross that was hanging on my wall.... in the center of the room! The nail was never found. I've had the bathroom door open while I was on the crapper... The creepy thing was the door handle actually turned before it opened.... I've had bed sheets get messed up and doors slam. I hear footsteps going up my stairs constantly and I've even captured what I think is an evp.

I've gotten used to the ghosts now. Ever since I attempted with communicating with it and asking it politely to stop scaring me, and to not hurt me. It did. However, it still lives in the house. I hear its footsteps and sometimes, every so often it stands by my bed side and touches me on my chest. I can tell because out of nowhere I will get extremely cold in my chest. I have no idea why it does this, but it is very comforting.

EDIT: forgot something.... The UV light looks amazing. It's like how colors should be... It's extremely pure and clear. You can see so much more detail in UV light. It's also very bright and hard on the eyes.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have seen spirits and things all throughout my life. There was no presence with this though. I lived in a house where the furniture shook, pictures flying off the walls, with large nails, tv turning on despite not being plugged in, etc.

The energy I see I do not have to try. Sometimes it is strong and sometimes I barley notice it. Last night I just went to bed after being on the computer, and noticed rite away the heavy blanket of energy in the room. Looked at it and saw it swirling like smoke heavy and thick. Usually it is kind of purple. Last night no color. Looked like a clear smoke. Then to see it FLOWING out of my hands like that, and to see my aura I need light. Not last night. My Aura is normally green, but this was bright white, and extended about 6 inches from my hands. It seemed to mingle with the energy that was flowing around the room. I also experienced again where I can see the room with my eyes closed while this was going on. I pushed them closed as tight as I could and could still see everything.
It was surreal.

I did not like how I got so cold, so turned on the heat, and ignored it and finally went to bed. It was real interesting though! I will say that.

I also want to add, I do not drink , or do drugs. Was a normal day here at home. usually I tend to notice the energy more when praying, or meditating, but was doing neither. It was just there in your face. Never seen it swirl like that and clear not purple. So strong.

Only thing different going on last night is I have a cat who went into heat and was crying all night long,lol ( note cat will be fixed next week)

[edit on 3-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Check out this thread about energy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ha I'm jealous of your abilities. When I concentrate, I can see the etheric double (a white light that extends from 1/2 an inch to 1 1/2 inches) off of objects and people.

I can't see colors yet though; so sadly I can't see auras.

Some times I am sensitive enough where I can feel energy, such as EMF's comming off of electronic devices.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Years ago I used to work for a company that made anti lock breaks. We had
to take the part and put it in water that was ionized with salt and charge it electrically , and I was too sensitive to it. It would shock me. you had a foot pedal that you pushed to charge the water while cleaning the part and I could feel electricity going up my leg. This did not happen to anyone else. I could no longer work that station as it was sooo painful.

I attract energy for some reason. I have almost been struck by lighting THREE times. IT made my hair on my whole body stand up. I am now terrified by lighting. My husband was knocked out, and his cousin died.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have been researching a lot of things about the times leading up to "2012" since 2000. One of the big theories is that we are experiencing a shift in vibrational energies in our world, and a shift in our consciousness as a consequence. A book I'm reading right now, called Oneness, also describes how right now we are all experiencing higher vibrational frequencies, because it is just the natural destiny of our world at this time. What I'm getting at is, perhaps you are experiencing these higher energy vibrations? What makes it very interesting is that everything I've read on this theory points out that daily meditation is a big part of being in tune to these coming changes. You mentioned that you both meditate AND pray. Perhaps the combination of the two are making you super sensitive to the energies around you. Either way, if you experience anything else interesting please post it as I am interested in your experience. Thank you!

Will

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you were on the verge of connecting to the 'Universal Stream' that entails and encompasses the Universe, versus the 'Life Stream' that entails and encompasses the planet.

Fully engaging the Universal Stream creates a vibratory modulation of your cellular structure causing you to begin resonating the Universe's vibratory pattern rather than the planet's vibratory pattern.

Feeling it can be extremely unnerving to down right terrifying and completely embracing it is an exit stage left doorway where your physical corporal form vibrates at a frequency that removes it entirely from this plane and dimmension of existence.

Skirting it's boundaries while tapping in to it, will allow you to manifest extremely powerful things with alarming and rapid swiftness.

You likely had your foot in the doorway to the other side because you are so sensitive to the hidden.

Be forewarned that first full step is a doozy!

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Peace and love.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Feeling it can be extremely unnerving to down right terrifying and completely embracing it is an exit stage left doorway where your physical corporal form vibrates at a frequency that removes it entirely from this plane and dimmension of existence.

Does that mean the person physically dies, or does it mean astral projection?
I'm intrigued by what you say. Where do you get your information from?
Is there a way to connect with the universal stream?
My search for answers goes on and on. And my final question: Can you define 'doozy'. I 'm not familiar with its meaning.
Regarding the energy post. If I look at an object I can see a gray outline to it. It reminds me of a heat haze you get on the road when it's a sunny day. Is this the same kind of thing you're seeing amatrine.
Interesting post, flag from me.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Does that mean the person physically dies, or does it mean astral projection?

It means the anatomical structure of the corporal form vibrates apart separating into subatomic particles and dissipates. Others might refer to this as spontaneous combustion as a way to explain the sudden and complete disappearance of a human being that was standing there just a second ago! Your intelligent soul continues to live within the next dimension that you might prefer to refer to as the astral plane.

I'm intrigued by what you say. Where do you get your information from?

Originally from accidental self discovery when unintentionally I caused this to happen to myself.

Is there a way to connect with the universal stream?

There is a way to tap into it, to partially connect with out vibrating out of existence in this plane of existence, directly connecting fully to it for any prolonged period of time and you need to say asta la vista bebe.

My search for answers goes on and on. And my final question: Can you define 'doozy'. I 'm not familiar with its meaning.

Though hard to believe and it was truly shocking to me upon discovery because I had spent so many prolonged periods over the years searching for answers, the answers are stored inside of you and you already know them on a subconscious level. Connecting with the universal stream simply eliminates the ‘noise’ and ‘confusion’ between your conscious competing hemispheres or your brain, one which is always screaming yes, yes, yes to every little thing you encounter, the other which is constantly saying no, no, no to every little thing you encounter. This internal and seemingly eternal argument is what distracts you from fully perceiving, seeing and interacting with the underlying reality that is masked and obscured by the distracting noise your competing and disparate thoughts constantly create.

Upon connection to the universal stream your long list of questions is answered in less than a nanosecond and then you get to spend years, decades, if not the entire remainder of your earthly lifetime trying to convince yourself you don’t know. Part of universal design in this dimensional density of being is separating you from your inherent knowledge so in essence you can buy into the fallacies of what binds human beings together on this dimensional density of existence. Think of your human existence on earth as a university where you are primarily meant to be a pupil not a teacher. At the moment you have connected with the universal stream and rediscovered your universal, cosmic and spiritual awareness you have graduated the university. Just like at Harvard they expect you to leave and go on to bigger and better things. If you are fond of this life, your physical and parasitical nature of consumption, and or have strong emotional attachments to other human beings you would prefer not to be separated from, you will likely with some great emotion that leads to panic and separation anxiety opt for the Post Graduate Studies. You might choose to use what you have learned for selfish personal gain, you might choose to use what you have learned to try to teach and help others. Choosing the first route might bring you earthly riches and power but might also make you feel guilty since you are now playing the ‘game’ by a set of rules, and utilizing a set of ‘tools’ others do not have. In other words it’s like playing against a group of 6 year olds playing monopoly and cheating your behind off and constantly winning. It feels great to pile up all that wealth and property at the children’s expense at first but after a while there would simply be no challenge in it and not much fun and you would be ‘spiritually’ empty. Staying to teach others has it’s own unique frustrations in large part because 99.9% of people would prefer not to know which is why you hear the term ‘asleep’ quite a bit. Likewise 99.9% of those awake are only partially so. Teaching the people who imagine they are ‘awake’ is even more difficult that teaching the people who are completely and happily asleep. Those who are partially awake have typically developed or still cling to some false notion to still cling firmly at a subconscious level to the ‘game’. They might have gotten to step 8 on a 10 rung latter of understanding while those totally asleep might have not even begun the climb or on the 1st or 2nd rung. By comparison the partially ‘awake’ perceive this disparity and take a certain amount of comfort in believing they are fully ‘awake’ but still cling to some false doctrine, philosophy or belief that acts as a prohibitive weight from ascending that final step or two. The ego still very much alive will fight to retain those one or two last falsehoods for pure vanity’s and insecurity’s sake.

That is why many partially ‘awake’ people will say, “I have read it all, understand it all, have studied under this or that Master, but I still can’t make that transition”. In large part that is because they are still arguing with themselves over that last false belief or two, even if and especially if that last false belief is “People really aren’t able to do this, everyone has told me so since I was a child, and I can’t really believe fully this transcending and transforming breakout event can really happen” even though in conversation and on paper they understand the concept, process and believe in theory it’s attainable and thus consider themselves ‘awake’ for that reason, even though they argue internally that they themselves can Master and go what they do agree and believe others have Mastered and gone.

Doozy is slang for an occurrence like a step taking on unimagined challenges, drama and sensation. Think of going down a flight of steps and the last one that hits the ground is space three times higher than the other steps, and when your awkwardly stretched out foot that now feels like it’s falling instead of stepping hits what you imagined would be solid ground instead it’s slippery ice and you go careening out of control as you slide trying to regain control and not physically hurting yourself in that process of uncertainty, fear and sometimes terror of regaining your footing…that step is a doozy.

Good luck my friend, I very much respect your desire and quest to learn and grow. However please do keep in mind that ignorance truly is bliss. When you discover and learn things that because of their sheer weight, truth and power cause you to percieve 'reality' 'life' the 'universe' and your 'place' and 'role' in it...there really is no going back or forgetting.

Think of us all as small children, you wouldn't want a small child to operate a motor vehicle on a highway, or a chainsaw in a forest, or a welding torch in a garage. They might very much want to but lack the phsyical and mental maturity to handle the responsibility of having the power to go almost anywere, destroy or cut something down, or piece things together to make something new.

Imagine the power of a God placed in the hands of someone Vein, Vengeful and Jealous...you don't have to image hard...just open up a Bible and look around at what that has wrought!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I practice Chi Gong and I can confirm much of what you experienced. The auras (I only see them after meditating or while during) look like a 1 cm blanket around a person, or object. To me it's either whitish, soft yellow, or almost an ultraviolet gray. On people it seems to extend sometimes up to a foot off their shoulders and head.

Chi gong practicioners feel the chi eminate from their finger tips, although to us it's not really visible, but what you described was like you were actually able to see it.

I can confirm the buzzing almost electrical sensations too. As for not being able to sleep like you are hopped up on about 10 red bulls, yep chi gongers call that chi lock. basically the chi wasn't restored to it's natural harmony in the body, is stuck where you left it (which is not it's natural position) and it keeps you up, the energy is bottled up and has no where to go but it does keep you really really awake, even though you are over it and would like to just go to sleep already.

To me I feel the chi or energy on my finger tips like a hot warming as if I've stuck my hand out a window and it's getting sunlight but the rest of my body isn't, then I feel like a mild tingling, then to me it feels like I am brushing my finger tips lightly over the surface of water. not enough to break the surface but enough to feel like I'm brushing it against something with substance. Almost like breaking a strand of spider web with your finger tip (not to quote Ghost Hunters, who say that ectoplasm feels like that, could be similar phenomena though)

Another thing is to pay attention to your feet. if they are firmly rooted on the ground while experiencing the above phenomena that you described and I confirmed you will notice from the center of your foot/s right behind the ball of the foot and just before where the arch/meaty part begins a sensation like something is penetrating your foot. To me it feels like a bunch of energy vines twining up my foot to about midway to my calves. it usually goes hand and hand (and foot?) with the chi sensations at the finger tips.

I am envious of you that you could visually see the energy emminating from your fingers. I can sense it almost to the point where I could swear I see it but never have I ever been treated to a light show like you were. excellent, I am envious. but it also seems like you are on the right track so keep it up. PS I understand how the experience can be disconcerting or uncomfortable at times. It does leave one wondering. what the heck just happened.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for the reply. I need to re-read, (probably several times) to digest.
I guess this is a 'doozy' for me

So many people are experiencing oddities, that I assume to be paranormal; my self included. What I find is I want more and I want it now, (not material.) Then you get people who have some kind of paranormal experience and it freaks them out and they don't want it to happen again. Why is that?
Surely if the powers that be deem a person ready for such an experience, then why do they get freaked by it.
I totally agree that our subconscious mind know all the answers already, but I find it frustrating that answers don't come when I'm screaming silently, I can handle this. And I really feel that I can!
I don't consider my self special, pretty boring really, but it's like I've been thrown a juicy tit-bit, took it in my stride and I'm waiting for another.
What am I doing wrong?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yes some people can see auras and energy,i was able to see a little aura before but i donot know about that...and the air that some of us see,i dont know if its a brain trick or eyes trick or sometin

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No that is not what I mean. When I see energy in a room, I see it everywhere.
Usually the best way to describe it is like a purplish static. Sometimes it is thin other times it is heavier. I have been in haunted places and can sense it the second I walk in a place. In those instances the energy in the room is black and thick.

That night it was swirling all over the room , was clear and acted kind of like smoke.

When I see an Aura, I can see it on objects , people etc. It is a color and I can usually see about once inch from the object. I do not take too much notice to it as I have always seen this.

That night it extended much further from my hand and was bright white, and connected to this energy that was swirling around the room. I got the sense with the flow coming from my fingers so fast, that is was stealing my energy hence making me so cold.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Very interesting. When I meditate I do it like this.

I lay down, and I go from my toes up and imagine they can not move.
I can now do this to my whole body in a matter of seconds where it used to take time. I become paralized while awake in a sense.

When I do this I feel tingling throughout my entire body. I also see a white light even though my eyes are closed. Then I just blank out my mind completely .
It is so relaxing and when I come out of it , it is better than taking 10 valiumes.

There have been a couple times when I have done this that I got the opposite affect and became very anxious, and felt not rite. Not sure why.

I love to do this when I am driving in the car. We went to MEsa the other day, and hour drive. I meditated in the car, I swear we were there in five min. I lost time. My husband thought I was asleep, but I was not. Was just enjoying a meditation bliss, as I call it,lol

Another way I like to meditate is imaging myself in the womb before birth.
When I do this I see a faint red glow is and very relaxing.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Looks like your house is near a power line or substation. You might be an electrosensitive. Google that, it is a kind of allergy. Try reading the Swedish government research papers and not the other nonsense on the internet,

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow. Spontaneous combustion is something that used to terrify me.
I remember when I fist heard about it I was afraid I would combust,lol

I was a kid then, but ouch. Would not want to go there.

I do have a feeling though that I am done in this world. Not in a suicidal sense at all, just that everything that is going on was meant to be, but I can not take the negative energy in the mind set of the world . I do not fit into this energy nor do I want to.

I sometimes think it would be so easy to just fade out, and go on, without dying, just leave,lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm keen to know if anyone see's what i see. I see what they call visual snow, but this is more like a grainy video shot at night, i see this at night or in the dark. What i also see, and i cannot really call visual snow - as not like the simulators so much, is what i have self-named 'dry rain'. More so indoors. It is just like rain - but dry, and you cannot feel it like you would feel rain. I started to notice this when i was about 3 and can vividly remember staring in awe a it in the classroom when i was 5. Like rain, sometimes it spits (same motions as rain exactly) and sometimes it appears to chuck it down. Over the years i have learnt to filter this out but can see it whenever i choose too by focusing on air - sounds strange - but is totally true.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by amatrine

Looks like your house is near a power line or substation. You might be an electrosensitive. Google that, it is a kind of allergy. Try reading the Swedish government research papers and not the other nonsense on the internet,

Nope , not here, I am in the middle of BFE,lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I have seen that when near power lines, etc. looks like rain. Not in the dark, or in every day places though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join