It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

District 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If your into your movies and love the UFO subject you simply HAVE to watch this movie trailer

www.apple.com...

You can forget your Independence day, THIS is the one i have been waiting for since Close Encounters. And whos at the helm? Peter Jackson of Lord Of The Rings fame no less.

It looks like they have landed on earth and taken refuge in Africa, check out the craft and the Alien Interview on the trailer. The topics on the UFO forums are strikingly similair to some of thye things you see here. I would love to more about it though as it doesn't seem to give much away. At one point the interviewer asks how they use their weapons. The look of the Alien (The face has been pixelated out) is an interesting choice is at doesn't seem to look like your typical grey. I nearly had an accident watching this.

There is also some strange font similair to the Caret drones on the official website, although i'm not sure if their is a link there.

Let me know what you think.

October

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Seems that people have clocked onto the viral campaign

www.youtube.com...

www.d-9.com...

[edit on 3/5/09 by October]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Is there a reason why this thread is talking about a science fiction in a forum discussing the reality of Aliens and UFOs? This should really be moved to skunk works or BTS.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just thought in relation to what we percieve aliens to look like and the general tone of the film and trailer it would be worth talking about.

If it doesn't belong here i would be very happy for the mods to move it to wherever it needs to go. It's the relation to the real topic and how and why the film industry have taken it upon themselves to use the Alien interview that is is famous within this subject. They obviously saw and used this footage as an idea for the film.

video.google.com...

[edit on 3/5/09 by October]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They landed in the supreme slums of Mexico not Africa
Looks like a good movie probably, but Peter Jackson is only a producer so we will see!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i've seen someone post a similar thread on this. I can't wait for this movie.

Here are some more sites relating to the movie

multinationalunited.com...
www.mnuspreadslies.com...
www.mathsfromouterspace.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My 13 yr old son and his bud went to see the new Wolverine movie yesterday and saw this trailer....
This is all that they have talked about and cannot wait for the movie and hopefully the video game.....
Last night they were all over the internet seeking out any and all info on this movie...and I heard them say this: "Bungie productions and D-9"

Just watched the trailer myself and am highly intrigued by the whole MNU concept.

I am posting this because of something that I read on another huge thread here
on ATS about the "Enlightened Ones" and movies/games.
The Shards of the Illuminati....

OP.....check this thread out and please post your thoughts.

Peace..

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I originally posted this in the Ufo and Aliens thread because i felt it was relevant, but hey ho

does anyone know the crux of the story behind this?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Anyone remember this vid?
It's the same director Neill Blomkamp.
I really liked this vid back when I first saw it.
It's obviously a short movie and he's made it a feature length film.

Back then there were theories of him directing a Halo movie, and also theories of Peter Jackson doing a Halo film, this is obviously the film being talked about, but it's not Halo.

Niell Blomkamp has other shorts too, he has done a Halo short adn another called "Yellow" about artificial intelligence/androids.

He may have a good future in film making, I am assuming this may be his first feature length movie.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Chukkles]

new topics

top topics

join