It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys already seen this news, it is new to me and it is quite interesting...

Anyone ever played Left 4 Dead ?

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Source: bouncewith.me.uk...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by sc4venger]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You realize this is a hoax, right? Why has this site been posted so much in the past few days I have no clue. From the source code of the page:

A ha! So you know to look at the source code! Yes, this is a slight play off of the old Cambodian zombie story that was originally an april fools joke which can (not) be found at: 65.127.124.62.wstub.archive.org... (no longer works, you'll have to use archive.org).

Just made a few changes to fit the current news, changed the date, and that's aboot it. This was originally intended as a simple joke among friends. Honestly, this swine flu virus has been blown way out of proportion, and I think we're all a victim of a world of high school students, looking for the latest gossip or car crash.

You can find a snopes article that verifies this is a false news story here: www.snopes.com...

Edit: Fixed quote format

[edit on 2009/5/3 by TLomon]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

WTF.........My brain is fried...other than the zombies, this reports says that WHO has moved to level 6???

Can anyone confirm this???

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I pointed out, this is a hoax, self admitted on the webpage itself. WHO has not moved to level 6 (at the time of that webpage).

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why do hoaxers always have to make it so obvious that it's fake....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you have looked at the earlier threads on this exact website, my question is why so many people believe obvious trash without investigating the facts. Even after my post proving its falsehood, people were still starring and flagging the OP. I just don't get it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ok sorry my bad!!! Delete this thread

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

As you can see, it's not like some people won't believe it anyway until they're told it's a fake.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
not to dig up this old thread, BUT, there is now an outbreak of H1Z1. its a video game and its pretty fun, still in alpha testing (early release on steam ATM). ya'll should check it out and not believe silly hoaxes.

top topics

join