It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I saw nothing in that video that is proof of anything.

If this proves anything it proves that the same people who see rabbits, Dogs, Clowns in the clouds are the same people scouring these images.

I saw one image where a shadow effect made it seem like an alien head was on display.

Am I wrong?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Prepare your self?
Thats Bogus Man....
Wasted my time!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We've all been here before, many times. There is more coming. Must be authenticated. Then after awhile it's either 'read my book' or 'I'm not at liberty to say more.' Stick it in you hat fella. Until your ready to come clean with the whole package of who, what, when and where and have it independently analyzed, then you don't really have anything much to say.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
looks like mountains, rocks, face shaped stuff and such.
where is the big deal? can't see any sign of structures created by intelligent life forms. besides it isn't clear from which planet they are supposed to be from. it can also be tibet or something

edit: nice choice for background music btw. Love Kraftwerk

[edit on 31-5-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Curious... Why is it Alien Civilization 3? Where is 1 and 2?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They existed on YouTube, but I think they were all removed.

I have them on my computer, if you want them.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
guys come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this di bello guy and his pictures have been discussed extensively on ats just a few days ago...................... i cant find the link to the discussion , but the guy was a lawyer from italy, we debated that he was a hoax ........!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
here it is...!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we don't need another post on this guy.... ;-)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I have them on my computer, if you want them.

Ummm now that is a silly question
Send away... you can use yousendit if they are too big but my email accepts 20megs

OH and Kadinsky told me I should ask you if you have a source for that triangle NASA 'ufo/space debris" I was sure we discussed it once but I would be remiss if I didn't check

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa
this di bello guy and his pictures have been discussed extensively on ats just a few days ago...................... i cant find the link to the discussion , but the guy was a lawyer from italy, we debated that he was a hoax ........!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be here...
Whats going on here!!?? Taymour
And no mention has yet been made that its a hoax... yet

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They are not big (they are flash video files, one with 8MB and the other with 13MB, so I guess two e-mails are enough.

They are on their way as I write this (and probably will arrive sooner than this post).

As for the triangle image, I saw it some days ago on a NASA site, and I was convinced that I had saved them to my computer, but I can't find them (I also need a secretary
), so I will return in some minutes with the answer (I hope).

Edit: photos found, I will post the source on the other thread.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Zorgon, you are right, it has not been labeled yet as an hoax...

it's just my opinion.... based on the fact that the pictures don't show anything and are just a collection of mars and moon pictures, tha guy has not brought any proof yet, he started a second post on the same subject after a few days ( which is something i feel it's not the best one can do )...

Besides that maybe i "ran home to mama" a bit too soon ;-)

just kinda tired of pictures that in theory show cities and spaceships and at best show curois rock formations.... it's not going to happen this way guys, then again whichever way it will happen , i'll be the happiest guy around :-)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this makes no sence how do we know those pictures are real, what if its some guy playing with our thoughts this Taymour dude needs to give us a better view on what he is trying to show and tell us

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa based on the fact that the pictures don't show anything ,

But see that is exactly why we are all still interested. The pictures do indeed show interesting 'artifacts' so if they are real they are certainly worth it. Had they showed nothing we would have given up a long time ago. When this blows over, one way or the other, I will highlight features and post them, though a few have already been shown from screen captures.

Like this one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed37cbe77ee3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f9ee37eaa19.jpg[/atsimg]

My only problem with this one is that the object looks to be a different resolution than the background. So it's either pasted in, or it's something that has a much smoother surface than the surrounding rocks.

The thing is that we have a similar situation on a near earth asteroid, EROS taken by an ESA spacecraft that impacted on the asteroid

So you may only see rocks as many others do, but some of us see more
And since this info comes from Italy, I find it possible we may be dealing with an ESA craft IF of course, they are real.

And if we are being played, no problem... we are used to that around here.
. The fun is in the hunt.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join