It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a Left Brain society?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Yea, he's the person you know will always take tare of business.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Guidance.Is.Internal

Isn't it funny how so many ATS posters fall over themselves to appear "right brained"?

Hehehe, I am prominently right brained yet saw it going counter clockwise. Yes, tests are not always accurate, but hey, it got us involved! It got you hooked!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Right-Brained primarily here, according to THIS test. However, this test, I don't think should be used to see 'which hemisphere of the brain you use most'. It's really just about perception, and how your brain deals with an 'Optical Illusion'.

Upon first glance, I saw it spinning Counter-Clockwise, but upon immediately recognizing the optical illusion, it is a simple matter of telling yourself it is spinning the opposite direction... In essence, I guess, you're 'willing' yourself to see it moving the opposite direction.

Optical Illusions don't tell you anything about which brain hemisphere you actually use, but i'm not a neurologist, so what the crap do I know, anyways?

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It spun the way I wanted to, I can make it instantly switch whenever I want to.
So does this make me 50/50 brained?
Left handed btw for what it's worth. (Mentioning it because there's those studies that say that left-handed people have better interconnected brainhalves or w/e right)

Perhaps that's why I can turn it instantly, if school teaches to be left-brained, but left-handed people have bigger right-brains, it compensates in the end.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not that it matters anymore, but I see her turning clock-wise, and its hard to see her otherwise...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Right brained. It took me a while to get the ballerina to turn anti-clockwise, but once I'd done it I had some fun getting her to change direction after every 180 degrees.

[edit on 14/5/09 by Insomniac]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join