It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer hits car, then things turn weird (Connecticut)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Deer hits car, then things turn weird (Connecticut)

A police report states a deer ran out of the woods and onto Waterbury Road near Mixville Road on Tuesday morning. It slammed into the right side of a Honda minivan. Then "it went into one window, thrashed around for a minute" and came out of the other window.

The deer, an adult doe, did not survive.

Two twin girls, about 3 years old, strapped to car seats in the back, suffered only minor cuts and did not need medical attention.

"This is so amazing," said Mike Shabet, who picked up the deer. Shabet did not see the incident, but heard the story from those who were there. He believes it.

He also believes someone higher up was watching.

"It was an act of God that those kids didn't get hurt," Shabet said.

The gods must have been watching out for them

In the picture below, an old man noticed his car temp was getting hot, but employees at a McDonalds had to inform him why.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/677899d6534f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I got an email a few months ago about a BMW Z4 that hit a deer at 140mph on the Autobahn in Germany. He stoped and wondered where the deer went

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH DO NOT LOOK

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow... that BMW deer is impressive. I'd hate to have to be one of the people to clean that mess up if the guy wanted his car repaired.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

I think you will find that's a 3 series. The pictures are amazing must have taken ages to get that deer out of the engine bay.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Okay. It is truly great that they survived, praising god for it, is a little out there.

People die from trivial things and they also live through disasterous things. I've seen people trip and fall on the street to later die after a few hours, was god not watching out for them, is he only a deer god. Just trying to find were the line is.

If you really wanted to convince me god intervined, I'd like to of seen the deer jump at the car then hover stopped cold in the air and turned around away from the car, then released. Then you have something there.

Things happen is all i'm saying, good and bad.

Although, I think they may end up with PTSD from this, unless they assume god is watching them and protecting them from everything (coping mechanism like).

Still, I know, I feel the chain letters from family and friends streaming in to my email as I type this. Saying here is your proof Michael!
I liked the story GJ. I used to have a deer whistle on my car, till I side swiped another car..... I'm not protected from deer now, not sure if they deer whistle ever worked though!?!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I was only going by what was written, to me it's just a BMW. I'm a Holden man, easy to work on, well, at least they used to be.

I don't think they could have payed me enough clean it up.
I wonder if they wrote it of.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Okay. It is truly great that they survived, praising god for it, is a little out there.

If you really wanted to convince me god intervened, I'd like to of seen the deer jump at the car then hover stopped cold in the air and turned around away from the car, then release...

If there was an almighty good God - The deer would of survived. Totally agree on this one.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

So god was watching out for the 2 kids in the car but missed the ball on the whole 9/11 thing where thousands died???

Glad to hear the kids weren't hurt but I wouldn't chalk it up to anything more then luck. Good luck, but just luck.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by jfj123]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Your mean and I like you!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

LOL...Wow....It almost looks like somebody beat up the deer then squeezed it into the BMW...crazy

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

If you really wanted to convince me god intervened, I'd like to of seen the deer jump at the car then hover stopped cold in the air and turned around away from the car, then release...

If there was an almighty good God - The deer would of survived. Totally agree on this one.

OR

You can stay away from their personel beliefs and not be assholes about it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
All these pictures of road kill are making me extremely hungry!

Lunch anyone?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Just saying, the OP claimed that this was a result of God saving the two kids.

Whilst millions of kids are being trafficked as sex slaves each year, Namely NAMBLA.

When does god get around to helping them. I figure I'd let god have me die by being mauled to death, and let him start fixing the sex slaved kids, who obviously need it more.

If there is a claim that there was a divine intervention, I want proof, I want it to undergoing reasoning, and see what we get.

I mean you question UFO's, you question everything why can't you question if it's a divine intervention, if it truly is, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Didn't the OP invoke god in his/her opening??

I'd say the whole thread is about personal beliefs from the beginning

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

OR

You can stay away from their personel beliefs and not be assholes about it.

You calling me an asshole dude! I don't really care - but your beliefs don't stand a chance against my knowing! This picture you posted is surreal and kind of insane actually - sorry I just do not see "god" in this picture, maybe the ones that survived are probable future psychopaths and the doe is sacrificial (life here on earth is just that weird)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Calm down hulanglers, he is entitled to his opinion. Doesn't effect me, or you one bit.

He stated a point we reasoned it, then he got upset, it takes two to start a fight and get 1,000 points knocked off!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Like I said it does not bother me, I really was not attacking the op's beliefs, and I am apologizing if I made him feel bad(no one needs the stress right now), they can take away all my points, but I just don't see god in the picture.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Like I said it does not bother me, I really was not attacking the op's beliefs, and I am apologizing if I made him feel bad(no one needs the stress right now), they can take away all my points, but I just don't see god in the picture.

Well the reason you don't is that it doesn't make sense that god would be involved. If we want to attribute every crazy or lucky thing to god, doesn't that also mean we must attribute all the negative stuff too?

Let's say god saved the 2 kids. Why then did god kill that innocent deer? What did that deer ever do SO wrong as to p!ss off the creator of the entire universe ???

[edit on 3-5-2009 by jfj123]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I see "god" in the deer(sad hes dead) but not in the car or mcdonalds. Better?

I am french from quebec and sometimes my words are not measured properly. (jfj123 - my comment about you really meant, you seem upright and lucid - I admire your directness, I trust you)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I see "god" in the deer(sad hes dead) but not in the car or mcdonalds. Better?

I am french from quebec and sometimes my words are not measured properly. (jfj123 - my comment about you really meant, you seem upright and lucid - I admire your directness, I trust you)

Why thank you !
Those traits generally leave something to be desired here

Good posts by the way

top topics

join