It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had any messages/signs from the other side about the swine flu /pandemic threat ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
At the risk of getting shot down with ridicule I am posting this anyway. Since my Dad died 4 years ago I've had quite a few signs from him letting me know he is around and knows what's going on in my life. Too many to go into here .

2 days ago, after several tense days of reading the news and wondering how this virus would pan out, like many people I was thinking it might peter out and come back stronger later in the year...a "second wave". I was on a thread where the poster wrote this :

could this bug be Phase I? H1N1/Swine has, so far, only produced mild symptoms (outside of Mexico). But it is *highly contagious*. It's not so virulent that it kills the host. Avian H5N1 is virulent but not so communicable.
Enter Phase II. Mix H1N1, which could happen when the bug sweeps through the Southern Hemisphere, with Avian H5N1, and you have a Superflu.
And Phase III begins.
Too far fetched?

Seconds after reading this and while digesting her thoughts and seeing how they correlated with my own, a loud whirring noise caught my attention, coming from the kitchen which is on the ground floor, just down the corridor from this room I sit and type in. Curious, I got up to find out what it was, thinking it might be the guy next door mowing the lawn . Instead I realized it was the noise from a kitchen fan we have....this kitchen fan is built in to the skirting board of the kitchen units , ie at ground level, so is on the floor and is built into a "niche" . To turn this fan on you have to MANUALLY press down on a black plastic switch to flick it from the "0" position to the left hand side - the "+" position - and as soon as you do that the fan always comes on immediately, no delay. The only time it comes on is if I knock it while hoovering as we never use it. It is IMPOSSIBLE for it to turn ITSELF on !!!

No-one was in the kitchen and I was in my "office" here when the noise started up. It's NEVER done this before and like I say it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to turn on unless you press the damn switch !!

Fair do's, you might be more impressed of I was telling you pictures were flying off the wall, doors were opening and closing etc but spirit can only do what they can do and what they CAN do is sometimes only something relatively small but enought to catch your attention.

This , to me, was a sign from my Father to PAY ATTENTION to the post I was reading. He was confirming the lady's theory -and my own- was correct, and that I should continue with my plans to prepare if SHTF.

So, laugh if you will but that's my take on it. Has anyone else had any odd event/sign/message recently or previously that they think was giving them a similar "warning" or confirmation of some theory being more than a theory ?

PS) later that night the phone rang and we ignored it was were watching a film. I checked messages later on and the recorded voice said my own phone number had rung me. I got spooked by that before realizing we had gotten one of those "voice texts" from someone and this apparantly must come through ones own phone number (I haven't a clue how). So I check the message which was sent at 21-21 -00 hours and it's from a guy called DAVE who is a friend of my partner's and my Father's name was DAVE. How synchronistic !

[edit on 3/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Interesting synchronistic events.

I have heard some public health folks talk about a second wave of the virus, possibly after a summer of the spread slowing down. They were worried that if we develop a vaccine based on the current virus it would mutate somewhat before flu season and a second wave would be more severe.

It will be interesting to see if anyone has impressions from the other side.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just like to put channeled information regarding to this topic, that confirms the idea of an engineered virus.

There are many that are in fear of the bird flu virus, can you please talk about this and is it a threat to us?

We have spoken many times on the power of thought leading to manifestation, that which you know as "the law of attraction" it is this very real concept that is at play here for those we would call darkworkers are aware that thought leads to manifestation. Fear is the emotion they aim to create en masse for fear and all it's derivatives are emotions that block the raising of vibrations, the opening of the heart and the allowing light into the body changing the DNA and the blueprint of the human at the cellular level. The Ascension is now well underway and many "last ditch attempts" to halt the Ascension are in the planning stages by those darkworkers and one of these plans is to release a laboratory created virus known to you as bird flu. It is the intent of those behind this to expect full scale panic and demands of a vaccine, this vaccine shall contain yet more compounds designed to halt the development of the DNA and thereby halt the Ascension. The only way these plans can actually come into actual manifestation is by widespread fear and ignorance of truth amongst humanity. There are now enough of you that hold the Light, the adults, the children and the newborn that are "steering the ship" should we say? Once that ship, the ship of your future containing probabilities for Earth's timelines, is being effectively steered then these individuals collectively are the deciding factor regarding outcomes of events. These individuals are the consciously awakened ones - the Wayshowers, Mapmakers, Lightworkers, Starseeds, Indigo, Crystal and rainbow children - these individuals who carry the frequency of love not fear shall stand strong in their absolute knowing that the Ascension shall indeed continue to grow and humanity shall continue to awaken and evolve. These individuals do not give in to the attempts of the few to create mass fear and panic - and for this reason the timeline where this plan manifests shall not indeed come into your reality. The bird flu pandemic or rather the fear of the bird flu pandemic shall be halted in it's tracks like all other plans from these darkworkers. If you keep your vibration high, continuing in your pathway of awakening and continuing to consume the nutritional items that are in alignment with your Ascending form, you shall be immune from viruses taking hold within your system, you shall be immune from reacting with fear at every potential plan the darkworkers decide to try. Remember - it is the fear that is the aim here - not the pandemic of bird flu. They are not interested in you becoming ill or cutting down the numbers of the population as so very many of you think, they have no concern either way - the prime reason for this plan and all plans they have is to create fear and do anything they can to interfere with your body's ability to become light. They wish to stop your DNA from mutating to the higher strand formation for when this happens en masse they know they shall lose control. They are not aware of the amount of humans that are already activated beyond the double helix or of those babies born with the already mutated higher strand formation. Those that stand strong in their knowing, using the tool that you know as "the law of attraction" in it's fullest shall continue to steer the ship of Earth's future and as more and more of you join them - the faster Earth and humanity shall move into exactly what they want. A future is being created by many individuals who are focused within the energy of the heart. These individuals have seen the future that Earth shall become and they work every day to create that future with the tools that they now know exactly how to use. They teach others, every day to use these tools and create the future that they know exists...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is no bird flu, no pandemic, no mass fear of this possibility in this future.
You may see things on your television screens and hear things and read things regarding this topic. Much of this is untruths told to you and some is true - but it is fear of it that is not your ally, it is standing strong in the face of this in utter knowing that is your ally.
We realise there are some that hear these words and do not understand how love, knowing and alignment to light can protect you from something that appears, on the face of it, to be a real threat to humanity. Yet we also realise that there are those who hear these words and know exactly what to do. These people shall teach the others and are indeed teaching the others.
Many of you will have heard the phrase "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" we cannot say to you enough how appropriate and true that very phrase is when dealing with an issue such as this.
Stand strong in your light, stand strong in your knowing and stand strong in your love. Continue with the steering of the ship of Earth into the future that you are creating, the future you know exists, the future that you shall manifest and you shall have nothing to fear and every reason to rejoice and celebrate the life you have, for you exist within a human body - a human body not cut off from source but a human body awakened, connected, evolved, ascended - in a perfect state of health, a perfect state of love - in alignment with all that has been promised, all that is good and true - in alignment with Christ Consciousness.
WE ARE THE WHITE WINGED COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF NINE

END

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
[edit on 3-5-2009 by son of PC]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You might try to pay attention to your dreams. They could contain clairvoyant or telepathic messages.

Do this. It's like a Cayce technique. Get a piece of paper and write on it, REVEAL SWINE FLU. Place it in an envelope and put into your pillow case. It could act as a subconscious reminder to your sleeping mind.

You are trying to use your sleeping mind as a search engine for info on the flu.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I have experienced the poltergeist phenomena, but it didn't have anything to do with the swine flu. I believe there are certain "triggers" that make the poltergeist more likely to show.

I am reluctant to experiment again in a similar fashion.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I keep abreast of channeled messages from MagentaPixie2012 on YouTube. (Interesting name connection)

The latest:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
well, i've had a couple but the one big one that freaked my boyfriend and i out was proabably on friday? maybe saturday...
we were having a discussion on when we should actually leave or move from the city we live in (sacramento) because of this flu paired with the possibility of martial law (god forbid) or even possibly getting STUCK here...
well we finished the discussion just deciding to see where everything leads and we went back to browse the internet and when the screen woke up the page that was maximized was youtube.com with a video that had ended (while we were talking) and all the video said in huge script was "get out now"

maybe this seems insignificant...but at that moment we both got the chills.

we've both had so many dreams that we "barely make it" out of this city and out of the danger that we both sense coming from TPTB
and yet i ask myself, WHY are we still HERE THEN?! lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

You might try to pay attention to your dreams. They could contain clairvoyant or telepathic messages.

Do this. It's like a Cayce technique. Get a piece of paper and write on it, REVEAL SWINE FLU. Place it in an envelope and put into your pillow case. It could act as a subconscious reminder to your sleeping mind.

You are trying to use your sleeping mind as a search engine for info on the flu.

i have very active dreams, in that i feel very much like i'm "doing something" as real as this physical reality--just while i'm dreaming. its strange...also dreams where i meet up with old friends and we astral travel? through space (i've done this with my boyfriend and the next morning we told eachother eerily similar dreams...)
anyways...
this past week i've been having dreams where i'm seeing a map...and seeing compounds...emphasis in my dreams is being placed on these fema camp looking compounds (in my dream map lol)
and also that the media is lying...in my dreams there is sense of something bigger threatening us (bigger than what is being expressed to the general public)

other than that i feel like i've just been doing a lot of "visiting" with friends/kindred spirits...to give myself a break maybe?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Saturday NIGHT before last, I asked my spirit guides to show me 9:11 on the clock if this was going to be like the 1918 flu. well, they showed me. I see a lot of #'s like 2:22, 3:33, 5:55, 6:16, and 11:11 every now and then. I have seen 9:11 on the clock before but not like this. EVERY NIGHT since, I have seen 9:11. This could be coincidence, but it does scare me bit. I'm more worried that this virus will return stronger and more deadly next flu season, just as the 1918 flu did. I feel that this is the first wave. It's like the virus emerged just to spread itself around the world first so that when it re-emerges next flu season, it will already be in place so as to take out as many people as possible, again just like in 1918.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

i had a dream that all my friends got very high fevers and died from the swine flu. it was some time until june (because we're in the same class this year and next year im going into honors and they're not) sooo yes. i know it sounds farfetched but hey, premonitions usually are.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I told Cosmicpixie that I would post my story here on her thread.......She thought it was important enough where someone might have some insight. I told her it's not worth being blasted or for me to go into a defense mode over my information.......We all know how some ATS members respond here.....But she convinced me to post anyway.....so here is my story......

There are many threads here on ATS with people seeing numbers, 1111, 1212, 333....ect. I have looked at these threads and other websites and viewed many explanations of what each potential sequence means......I even became involved in such forums looking for answers........I never found any that really made sense.

Does anyone ever see 332? Well I must take you to the beginning.....Last summer, one night in a very sound sleep something awoke me.......It was a voice..........A very clear distinctive voice........The voice was male in gender.....I can remember it so clearly as if I just heard it........As I laid asleep, I heard a voice speak to me saying "Job 332". I sat up in bed immediately..........My wife felt me sit up and asked what is wrong?.......I replied everything is okay......As I sat there I looked at the clock......3:32am......
........Yes, my eyes more than likely looked that way...

The next morning I asked my wife do you remember me sitting up in the bed? And she did.........I told her what I heard........

From that moment forward everynight exactly at 3:32am I awoke at that exact time........two weeks must have gone by then one morning at work an employee of mine handed me a note............This person worked for me as a RN who is in her mid 60's........She explained to me that she has had a message to give me for over a week.........She continued to explain that she has a special gift and she has had it her whole life.........Evedently it runs in her family.....but thats a whole other thread topic.

She said that she wasn't sure if she should give me this information being a new employee, but someone kept coming to her everynight giving her the same message and that she was left with no choice but to give it to me.....On this note was written Job 33:2-5.........My employee had no idea of my personal event.......I asked her what does it mean? She said I don't know, the message is for you.........

I guess you could say that the message was driven home at this point......Well my employee still kept getting messages.......although she kept telling this person that they need to go see me not her........

One of the main messages was "Time is becoming short" "Time to prepare and you need to remember your gift"

This same message was given several times..........You ask who is this peron?..........I believe it is my mother who died when I was 19 some 25 years ago. How do I know that?? Well there were several clues but one that stood out was when she wanted to get her point across to me, she would call me out by my first and middle name......."You tell (my name) that he needs to remember........he will remember" That is an exact quote! My employee did not know my first name since I go by an abbriviation of my middle name........To make it short there is no doubt that it is my mother attempting to contact me through this person......

Many messages were given through my employee.......A few other verses as well. Psalms 91 and 94 are a couple.......By the way I was told to read Psalms 91 everyday for 30 days.........Quote "This will help him understand".......And I did, this occured around Dec 15 -Jan

Do I still see 332? No, it actually stopped around the first of December until last Saturday..........

As you can tell by my postings here on ATS, I have been following the "bacon flu" threads....My wife and I were on the couch watching the news about the flu as well as on ATS..........A bible sits on our coffee table....As I stood up I jokingly made the comment "maybe we need some guidance"......

Attempting to creat a litte humor for the day I grabbed the bible...........The size of this bible is 1974 pages with no bends on any of the pages.......Without looking I thumbed across the bible and opened it........Still glancing to the side I placed my finger on the right hand side of the page..........At that moment a few chills went down my spine.......I looked at my wife and told her its Job 33:2........My finger was placed directly under the verse number '2'..........Well any stat members here can figure out those odds.......

I should of said at the beginning of this post that I do believe that there is sometype of after life.......I was raised a Christian......and still believe along those boundaries.......but not in a socialized format, I have not attended church in many years..........

What does all of this mean for me?? I believe I know........And I will be glad to share with anyone who may ask........Please so by U2U....

I joined ATS seeking information and knowledge...........and have found both......

As you can see from my signature........Its an Awakening........

Maybe 332 means something to you as well...........

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thanks Clouds. It would be interesting to hear about some of the other bible verses you had messages to read, maybe these can shed more light on things.

To other readers, let me just advise against presuming the messages Cloud got were solely religious in intention...I myself am not a christian, not religious, but quite obviously loved ones on the other side will use whatever means necessary to convey what they want to to talk about. Choosing something from the Bible is a good way to get something across, as it is such a massive book with it's contents covering so many subjects and a more obvious choice than, for example, guiding someone to read page 234 of the 1999 edition of the Encyclopedia ! So try to digest the following without bias , do not come down on it simply because the passages within a religious text were used to get some message across.

Job 33:2 is strongly emphasized by Cloud's messenger :

"Behold, I open my mouth; the tongue in my mouth speaks. My words declare the uprightness of my heart, and what my lips know they speak sincerely. The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the almighty gives me life. Answer me if you can;set your words in order before me, take your stand."

The messenger (Clouds' mother) is clearly trying to get across that she is very sincere about what she wants to tell him, she wants him to trust her words and message, to listen. "Answer me if you can" dares the listener to find fault with her message, in my opinion.

On to Pslams 91 :

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper, And from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

There is the promise of protection from the pestilence and other nasties if one has faith this is possible.....and heeds the warnings to "prepare" that Clouds was given ?

5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; 6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; [But] it shall not approach you. 8 You will only look on with your eyes, And see the recompense of the wicked. 9 For you have made the Lord, my refuge, [Even] the Most High, your dwelling place. 10 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, Lest you strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down. 14 "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him [securely] on high, because he has known My name. 15 "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him, and honor him. 16 "With a long life I will satisfy him, And let him behold My salvation."

A deadly "plague" is mentioned several times throughout Psalms 91. Lots of people will die .....thousands (great numbers in other words) may fall in death because of the plague (pandemic ? ) and other "evils" and troubeles going on but by heeding the warning and thinking positively about ones chances, survival is possible even though SHTF left right and centre. On a side note, there can be comfort had in the troubling times for those who believe in God, and if we take this in a wider context, comfort for those who have just about any kind of belief in the spiritual, the mystical, and other unseen protective forces or perhaps just simple faith in the universe protecting them....In other words, align consciousness "to the light" and this can serve as protection and/or comfort when SHTF

Pslam 94 does not talk of plagues and other troubles or evils specifically, but there are some interesting verses :

Verse 20 -23 on :

Can wicked rulers be allied with thee , who frame mischief by statute ? They band together against the life of the righteous, and condemn the innocent to death.........He will bring back on them their iniquity and wipe them out for their wickedness ...

The rulers of the Earth (government ?) are corrupt and create laws under the guise of goodness that are really in place to serve their own ends and disadvantage the people of earth. Many innocent people are fated for death because of some of these laws and and in general the rulers of the earth have joined together (NWO ?) to work on some plan to kill of the innocents ? The person speaking in Psalms seems to believe that these wicked rulers will be wiped out though ...this might be a subjective viewpoint of the person talking in Pslams rather than a promise, so one cannot say if Cloud's mother is assuring these evil men will be wiped out eventually, but then again maybe they will, who knows.

I will leave it here for the moment , perhaps Clouds you can mention any other verses that you were led to read, these may illuminate things further. But so far, the bible passages along with the warning to "prepare" and there not being much time left coupled with the repeated mention of a pestilence/plague and mass deaths and evil rulers of the earth intent on killing masses of innocents would appear to tie in very well with this threat we are now facing regarding the potential development of a lethal pandemic that could kill tens of millions if it mutates later on this year, or whenever.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So if nothing comes of this virus scare but a little bit of the same we always have.. what will you do then? Was your father wrong or are you interpretting things with your own predisposed bias. I have always had a sense when big things are coming. Including the war in Iraq, I have to tell you that I don't get the slightest feeling that this is going to be some big super virus that kills off a large number of people. We may see a few deaths but people die from Pneumonia and other illnesses every year also. A few deaths is normal. the only time it causes panic is when the media blows it out of proportion just for that purpose.
My intuition tells me you are reading those signs wrong. My concern is how that will affect you once you realize it. Be careful when signs come that you read them right. I hope for everyones sake that my gut is right and your reading the signs wrong because the last thing we need is a super flu killing off half the population. But even worse is the fear it will cause and the results of that fear on the general populace.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

seems strange that you feel confident in insisting that someone read the signs in THEIR OWN LIFE wrong...
especially considering all you are going on is "intuition" when clouds has actual physical signs.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thank you for your perspective but we have a different intuition about where things may be headed with this virus but of course neither one of us can say we are right...only time will tell. I do think what happened was a sign , there is no rational explanation for it . Had my Father wanted to convey a different message to me then I'm sure he'd have chosen to send a sign at a time when I was reading a post that was suggesting "it will all be allright, there's nothing to worry about". He didn't. It came at a time when I was already beginning to think ," This may go to a second wave and get worse", so it really was like having a confirmation of my instinct or more to the point, to pay attention to my instinct . I really don't see what else the sign meant given what I was thinking about and reading right went it came out of the blue. It as like something shouting "LISTEN" to me, it gave me the chills . When I told my partner, he came to the same conclusion.

I am not living in fear, just getting some supplies in and other things in order in case SHTF, as a I was going about doing prior to this sign. Perhaps my Father was simply encouraging me to pay heed to the "possibility" it will go to a second wave, urging me to continue with preps and not get complacent , "just in case". Then again, maybe he knows something I don't. It was just very weird timing and I knew this event was a message to me as soon as it occured. I don't hear from him very often these days but when I do, it's always at a significant time.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This thread intrigued me to read the mentioned passages for myself.

Many thanks to OP and Cloud, More and more stuff is mysteriously leading me down a perfect path, a picture of what I am supposed to do, and one designed for just me, at perfect timing.

The last 2 months of my life have been erie.

Kinda off topic, so I'll add this, I haven't been able to recieve any signs from beyond yet, but I already know exactly why.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Hi Sticky,
You say you know why you haven't been able to receive any signs yet...can you say why, what's your feeling ? U2U me if you don't want to discuss in public would you, I'm curious

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have no doubt he was saying something. But it is hard to interpret those things. Its good that you are prepared just in case. It is always good to be prepared.

top topics

join