It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot Chupacabras in Unearthly Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In Timothy Good's "Unearthly Disclosure", paperback 2001, Timothy describes a Puerto Rican Police Officer, of the Canovas Police Dept., who shoots a Chupacabras at point blank range in the Campo Rico area, September 1995. (pgs 271-273).

In the text the officer is referred to Agent "Juan" Collazo Vazquez. However in photo plate 31, between pgs 190-191, he is referred to as Agent "Jose" Collazo Vazquez.

Has anybody encountered this discrepancy, and what are the facts here? Is this case with details online anywhere?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Zippey]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just becuase a book is published it doesnt mean that all the info in it is truthful or correct.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think you already know not to believe everything you read :-)

I know when I was first learning Spanish I used to get Juan and Jose mixed up all the time. It could just be an error that made it passed the editing stages.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippey

It does seem like it is a simple mistake or misprint. I do like the one book where he has a photo of the bat/bird like creature that was taken by government agencies. I do not recall the name of the book, but it is also by Timothy Good.

I have mixed feelings about the author. He has a very sensationalistic outlook when he writes, and does not do any objectivity when he questions the subject. I do not think he would outright lie in his books.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dude I used to live there in Canovanas, that's where I'm originally from. You can hear that thing whining at night. I swear its like a demon or an alien or something.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I sure know that not everything I read is true or correct, or I wouldn't be questioning this.

Anyhow, for research purposes, since "Juan" is the predominantly used word, that's what I'll go with.

top topics

join