It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ad-aware 6 out now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ad-aware download site

For those who don't know.... this gets ride of known spyware.

Regards,

Christian

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
thanx

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Finally,they did it.

I was using their 5.83 version who have a very old database (more than 6 month ).

Thanks for your post.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There's really no need to get a program like that. I'm telling you, if you dont want people watching you that's impossible. If you dont want people to look at your cookies, then TURN THEM OFF, get yourself a software and or hardware firewall (normally comes with a router). For the software, I recommend either Zone Alarm, or Nortons Personal firewall, Zone Alarm you can download a free 30 trial www.zonelabs.com. I'm not sure about the Nortons. These progs can also block pop up banners, and ads, and cookies. They also can perform IP masqeurading (spelling?), provide basic protection against IPSpoofing, Ping of Death, Land Attack checking
� Reassembly Attack checking. Some of them provide such advanced protection against SYN Flooding checking
ICMP Redirection checking
Source Routing checking
Winnuke Attack checking.

I think we should have a computer and or safety thread so people can get some useful information. There are plenty of technical savvey people on this forum I'm sure there's enough people to get some answers. just IMO

top topics

join