It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need to talk to a psychic..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
please, i need to talk to a psychic, I know it sounds lame, but im not joking. not to sure if i even believe in them. the majority of them that claim to be real are not. so here is what i need, if you could tell me what is wrong with my daughter i would be forever in your debt. i will do your house cleaning for a year i will pick up your groceries i will do almost anything, the doctors dont even really know yet, there more like educated guesses, i am giving no info about what is wrong with her on purpose to see if they can even get a symptom right, please please please help!
this is my first thread and most likely the only one i will ever write, the only reason im even writing it is cause clearly i love my daughter and would like to help her at any cost, this is the last place to turn, a freakin' web site about conspiracies. again for real please.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

You don't need a psychic.

Take your child to another physician, get a second medical opinion.

God bless.

*Here is a Nurse Hotline from Windsor Canada - near the border:

Long distance calls: 1-800-265-5822 ext. 1350

*Telehealth Ontario Hotline:

Free Access to a Registered Nurse — 24 Hours a day, 7 days a Week.

Now help is close at hand. You do not need to provide your health insurance number and all information is confidential. It doesn't hurt to call.
1-866-797-0000 TTY : 1-866-797-0007

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
aye thanks for the numbers i will have to call one in the morning thanks a bunch for your graciousness and help

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Are you Canadian?

If you can get to Canada, you can use one of our hospitals.

You could even call one of our doctors and ask for advice.

What has your daughter been diagnosed with?

*Is she has a fever, keep her head cool with a cloth and some ice. Acetaminophen is good for lowering temps, but can lengthen the illness. Keep her well hydrated, as fever is tough on the kidneys. But talk to a doctor asap.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What are her symptoms?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
What are her symptoms?

You must have missed this part from the OP

i am giving no info about what is wrong with her on purpose to see if they can even get a symptom right, please please please help!

That said, I am not a psychic but I do offer my sincere concern and apologies for the state your daughter is in. I hope that she pulls through what she is going through.

That may not mean much from a complete stranger, but for what it is worth I truly do wish the best for you and your daughter.

I flagged this thread so it will get more attention from the rest of the members.

See you around the boards! I hope that you will one day be able to create a thread with good news about your daughter.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hahaha well there we go, an important part to miss.

Okay, we are all "psychic" to some extent in my opinion. Are her eye whites yellow?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I do not class myself as a Psychic but I can sometimes tune in to things.
I may well be wrong on this but I get this feeling that your daughter's moods and personality have recently changed.
If I am wrong please disregard.
I hope she pulls through soon.
Take care. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I looked at this thread earlier.. just to see if I picked anything up at all.

Those of you who know me from one of my threads will know I do not claim to be some amazing psychic or medium or fortune reader etc...

But on my first visit to this thread, I did pick up on a mental struggle..

Now that I've come back here I'm still seeing this mental struggle, but also nervous hands.. like they can't keep still from worry or panic.. nail biting.. pacing the floor.. like an expectation..

I could be picking up on the poster of this thread but what I'm seeing doesn't seem to reflect the mood.. i'm getting more of a nervous agression, and anger that is building.. there's a sense of 'don't-know-who-to-turn-to-nobody-would-believe-me' type of panic. It's like there is the odd violent outburst and lots of crying. Feels like a mix of depression and fear..

Is there a big green plant somewhere in the house? it is in a big pot..it has big, dark green long and broad leaves.. Feel it being on the ground floor.. living room area.. it has either just been moved or it is in the wrong place.. why I am gettin that I have no idea, but, as odd as it may seem, it might have something to do with what's going on..

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Let me try.

Is she alternately feverish and then very cold? Are there red marks and/or welts on her body? Boils, or open sores?

Answer, these questions so I may continue. I need more information.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You know, usually we don't feed the trolls.

That being said, why wouln't he just ask for help, give us her symptoms and see if we can find the cause of her problem.

Secondly, a psychic is not going to be able to do very much but tell you what her symptoms are, the hospital needs to diagnose her.

You are playing games with your daughter's health, it's not very wise.

~Keeper

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'd suggest you need a healer more than a psychic and they are not necessarily the same thing.

If you want help from people here, the best thing you can do is provide information about your daughter's symptoms.

I would be willing to try some absent healing, although there is absolutely no guarantee that it would work and I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and then let you down.

To try absent healing, I would need to have some idea of your location and a few details about your daughter. If you would trust me you can send me a U2U.

Or if anyone else who has replied seems more 'in tune' with you, please take them into your confidence and give them a chance to help you.

new topics

top topics

join