It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
1-

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth

Jude 1:6

and the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2- The fallen went to Nibiru and some of the nephilim went to mars but eventually wiped them selves out, because its their nature to do so.

1- They left their bases on Earth ("kept not their first estate" / "left their habitation") but probably sustained some serious damage or losses because they angered the more powerful extraterrestrials who were in the Council. "The eternal darkness" and "everlasting chains" might be associated with the problem the Greys have - their ever-degenerating DNA, they probably caused something to seriously damage their DNA before they were able to leave Earth.

2- I agree with the Mars statement, but disagree with Nibiru. Nibiru is only reserved for the Anunnaki and their aiders. Considering Anunnaki were one of the races that were involved in creating humankind I'd assume whatever of the remainder of alien races that were to leave Earth because they angered the more powerful races, they left somewhere else.

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth[/i

]Enoch 12:3-6

1- And I Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me -Enoch the scribe- and said to me: 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children, The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto

Watchers = the fallen

Daniel 2:43

2-And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

This is Jesus warning us about 2012.

There you have it 2012 is when it the fallen will return to earth and pose as gods.
[edit on 2-5-2009 by 2012_the_truth]

1-The High Council tells Enoch to declare to the fallen angels their message and i think this is before they leave Earth. Boy they pissed them off.

2- This is another proof that the Fallen Angels didn't interbreed with humans in the natural way, since the genetics of humans and aliens are like "iron" and "clay", very different from each other, so i assume the reproduction was on genetic basis, with genetic engineering.

2012 is not necessarily when the aliens will show themselves to us, but rather, when the fake alien invasion will take place. A fake alien invasion orchestrated by our beloved governments. Imagine the panic, the fear, and imagine the control the PTB will gain from all that. The aliens might reveal themselves a little later on.

Anyway, nice thread, and nice subject, F & S

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To approach this theory, I would speculate that you would need to take all religious text into account...not just the bible.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by da_beast_666
Another sheep of the 2012 prediction. The same kind of stuff was said about 2000, maybe you guys should just get out more and stop waiting for your life to end and try to live it.

First of all, not everyone thinks that 2012 is when the world will end,

Second, how about you do the same thing you are suggesting, huh? I don't see YOU out, but stuck here on ATS posting silly comments. If you don't believe in this and even less like it, spare us the mocking comments and all the drama that might follow it and leave those who actually care about discussing this have their way here,

And last but not least, just so you know, the 2000 Doomsday prophecy thing was started by the New Age Movement so don't connect this with that. If you had a few grams of brains you would have known that but hey, we are not all born with equal brain capacity ...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Keep checking - I've been checking mine for about two months now - and already mine shows a four minute difference.

Ok, this might really stretch your imagination, but please bear with me. Might possibly the simple solution to your clock losing time mean of all things, that it might just need new batteries?

Batteries do wear out you know, and oddly with all my battery operated clocks a good indication that they need new ones, is when they start losing time! Imagine tha

[edit on 6-5-2009 by embedded]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth
Daniel 2:43

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

This is Jesus warning us about 2012.

There you have it 2012 is when it the fallen will return to earth and pose as gods.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by 2012_the_truth]

i was following you until you said that, THAT just doesn't make ANY ANY SENSE AT ALL. how you pull 2012 out of iron mixed with clay? give me a break... i believe something is going to happen in 2012 but dude, that was just lame.

i've studied prophecy since i was 11 years old, i know all of these scriptures, and you are making it something it is not (this particular scripture) and by doing so it makes the rest of your arguments look shoddy even though i agree with most of your previous points.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Let me explain the everlasting chains....

On nibiru there is such a great netforce, a great pull, swinging them in a huge ecliptical orbit with such speed and force moving through our galaxy it is like a great riptide. Even with their ships they cannot escape this force. How do i know this?

In zachariah sitchens book - prophecies from a extraterrestrial god (it is a direct translation of the tablets found in sumeria with no interjection from the author) it tells of when one of these gods who was banished from his kingdom decided to go to earth to get gold because their planets atmosphere was dwindling. It speaks of him having to blast through the hammered bracelet with "the weapons of terror" or a nuclear weapon. the hammered bracelet is the oort cloud, a huge ring of stones that surrounds in a big circle with mars and earth etc inside.... this was "the forbidden region" because without a weapon to blast through the oort cloud everyone coming from nibiru attempting to cross has died, using the "weapon of terror" was also forbidden. it speaks of them waiting an entire orbit of nibiru to develop a water weapon to push through the stones to go after this exiled God. so it begs the question.

Why would they wait 3600 years to create a "peaceful" weapon to push their the oort cloud if they could just use their spaceship in the vastness of space and GO AROUND IT? obviously... there is a current that is so strong, so great, they cannot escape its grasp, atleast not before they pass through the oort cloud.

NOW WE COME FULL CIRCLE! Everlasting Chains! they are in this circle that goes round and round and round and round and every so often nibiru vicinity is so close to earth it causes GREAT HAVOC on earth and in turn also rips their atmosphere that they have fixed with gold over and over again, they are in EVERLASTING CHAINS, a constant bickering and war over supremacy and fighting for gold for their salvation. again everlasting chains until the great day of judgment.

they are the epitome of what we long to be on earth, they travel the stars, have HUGE lifespans say 300,000 + years, technology beyond our wildest dreams, but they are just as fallen as we are...and even more so...

they left their first estate in heaven to seek their own ways and follow their own heart, in turn they were thrust out of heaven and captured in this circular orbit that has gone on since, in everlasting chains to circle the heavens

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ok, I'm just discovering this site and have been reading all night. One things for sure, there are many theories and opinions on these forums. Everyone seems to be in possession of the truth without actually you're sounding truthful (there are exceptions). You know the truth when u hear it. Something about it resonates with you and you recognize it as truth because of what your heart tells you NOT your mind. We were never created by E.T.'s, we are not a project of little green men or anything of the sort. Do I believe in aliens?! Of course I do. You have to be extremely closed minded not to. Also 2012 is NOT going to bring about the destruction of the world or cause any cataclysmic event. There are too many people hung up on the stories and interpretations and legends of the HUMAN world. Stories influenced by misunderstanding, misinterpretations, and sometimes deception. First, in order to believe in many of the theological myths you have to first believe in the devil or a hell. This in itself is contradictory. You cant believe in the devil and god at the same time. God is nothing more than the creator and thats what he does.....CREATE. Can you really perceive something that God created opposing him? The only true evil in the world lies in the human mind. Shakespeare said "Nothing is good or bad but our THINKING makes it so," the devil was invented by man to inspire fear in order to control. Just as hell was created by the Holy Church to give you a reason to patron it. Otherwise why would you come. If you want to true answers to life research the teachings of Jesus. He never spoke of popes, bishops, aliens, etc, etc, etc. But rather of love, peace, unity, compassion, knowing yourself. He offered salvation to anyone who wanted it. He taught the way he lived his life. Now why would he teach something if it was impossible to learn?! Jesus was a MAN who reached enlightenment at a point in his life and tried to convey that in his teachings. "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not" which is to say that they will no longer be separate. He didn't say that they would be destroyed. He also said "The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN." I tell you all to go WITHIN for the answers you seek. 2012 will bring about a transcendence in our consciousness and awareness thereby enabling us to stop creating a dysfunctional world and thus becoming HEAVEN on Earth. We need to WAKE up. The story of the garden and the fruit of the tree of knowledge and the serpent is simply this. It depicts our fall from grace, from oneness with every other life-form and our identification with thought which is to say identification with our false sense of self. The end of the world legends of our multiple religions is pointing the the collective flowering of human consciousness not the destruction of everything we know. I could go on and on but Ill close with this, get out your minds, live in the moment and stop worrying about some future event that hasn't happened yet. We were created in the image and likeness of GOD and as such we each share the same creative potential as our creator so as such WE ARE GOD! And this is what we do. WE create our own realities moment by moment. This is why such a big emphasis is put on living your life in the moment but of course they have to blind you of this because if we all knew our limitless potential there would be no controlling us. So they've conjured up magnificent stories, ideologies, and LIES and pass them as truth. It is said that GOD cannot tell you his truth till you stop telling him yours.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012_the_truth

So if what you say doesn't happen then have proof that the bible is a pile of BS!
You cant go back from this point if the bible is supposed to be true and nothing happens all bibles should be thrown in the trash burned whatever you want!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join