It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 the truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In order to understand 2012, Nibiru, Annunaki, and the nephilim we need to start at the beginning.

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil and satan which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him

This passage deals with Satan's falling out with god, that occurred either before genesis or during the start of genesis.

Genesis 6:1-2

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.

Who are these sons of heaven? Its pretty obvious but lets see if we can back it up.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

The sons of god are angels or in this case fallen angels.

Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

It turns out the word giant is a misinterpretation of nephilim (The fallen ones or Those who fell). Yet another reference to fallen angels breeding with humans.

Genisis 6:5

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

God floods the world and lets one man and his family survive, But why Noah?

Genesis 6:8-9

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

these are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

what does god mean by perfect? he means Noah wasn't related to the fallen.

What happened to the fallen and their offspring during the flood?

Jude 1:6

and the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

The fallen went to Nibiru and some of the nephilim went to mars but eventually wiped them selves out, because its their nature to do so.

Enoch 12:3-6

And I Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me -Enoch the scribe- and said to me: 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children, The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto

Watchers = the fallen

Daniel 2:43

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

This is Jesus warning us about 2012.

There you have it 2012 is when it the fallen will return to earth and pose as gods.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by 2012_the_truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Another sheep of the 2012 prediction. The same kind of stuff was said about 2000, maybe you guys should just get out more and stop waiting for your life to end and try to live it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've heard that before about the fallen being satan's offspring. Which might play into the 'wheat and tare' parable.

It's interesting that all my life, up until recently, I've always thought that Adam was the first 'entity' on Earth but if you read, in Genesis, it talks about creation of him in 'our' image.

Alot of things in the Bible are just now becoming clear - with all the modern technology out here today, it has opened up more and more prophecy that we can now understand.

I do think what 2012 is bringing ties into prophecy - what else, besides God, is going to cause an earthquake the "likes that man has never seen, nor ever will see".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
For the skeptics of 2012 and its effects on our planet - you might be interested in knowing that it's already causing the earth's rotation to slow.

Need proof?

Our pc clocks are automatically atomically synch'd.

Older clocks are not.

You can buy a regular battery operated wall clock at Walmart for around 5 dollars.

Watch the wall clock and your pc clock periodically during that first week.......

Within a few days to a week, you will notice about a one to two minute time difference of the two.

Keep checking - I've been checking mine for about two months now - and already mine shows a four minute difference.

Most peeps notice their older clocks are off from their pc clock time but assume that it's the older clock that isn't working right. But the older clock IS working right - the pc clock updates itself and we never notice when it does it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Really? So how would the earths rotation throw off an atomic clock? You do realize that your PC connects to a time server that gets its time from an atomic clock. The atomic clocks counts time based on the decay of certain atomic material. So how would the earth slowing cause this decay rate to change.

How did you think it worked? Did you think your pc had a camera that looked out the window to see its postiion relative to the sun or the stars?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Aaaaand.... we're just supposed to take your word that those cheapie $5 Wal-Mart clocks are just as accurate in their measure of time as atomic decay rates? You do realize that neither a wall-clock or the atomic clock are influenced by the Earth's rotation, right? They keep time by completely separate and independent means. In the Atomic Clock it's measured by decay rates. In the cheapie wall-clocks it's kept by a gear ratio. Digital clocks use either the oscillation of AC power or a crystal oscillation.

lrn2experiment plox.

Here's a better idea... but a bit more expensive. Get a telescope with a camera mount. Get some long-exposure film. Film the stars for a 2-hour period each night for a month. Compare the "streaks" the stars leave behind on the film as they move through the sky. If the Earth is slowing it's rotation at the rate you're suggesting, the streaks should get measurably and consistently shorter with each passing day within that 2-hour time period over the course of a month.

You don't even need the telescope, but they're fun to play around with and might inspire you to learn more about astronomy.

Anyhow, I can already tell you what you'll find, but you're probably not going to like the answer.

Incidentally, the Earth's rotation IS slowing down at the rate of about 0.002 seconds per day per century according to what I can glean from the folks at Bad Astronomy. This is due to the Tidal forces between the Earth and the Moon. Our rotation slows, and the Moon is pushed into a higher orbit. Eventually, the Earth will slow down so much that a single rotation of the Earth will take as long as the Moon does to orbit the Earth. This means that the Moon will eventually be stationary in the sky to our vantage point, with the same side always facing Earth (as it currently does) - and the same side of the Earth always facing the Moon (if you were to observe from there).

Sars

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
By the way, does anyone else see the irony in the OP using interpretations of the Bible to corroborate interpretations of Mayan prophecies? Aside from the mistake of using such a demonstrably erroneous text, and adding one's own interpretations on top of it... you might as well be using the Lord of the Rings Trilogy to Corroborate the original Star Wars Trilogy as a means of predicting the future in the real world...

... does anyone see the irony that, just a few centuries ago, the OP would have been severely chastised, if not exiled or killed within many Christian communities for submitting to "Pagan" belief systems. Any attempts to couple it with the Bible in any fashion would have been practically heretical.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
We cant even get humans to balance our checkbooks right, why would I expect any "expert" to tell me when the world is going to end?
Thats like taking love advice from a hooker.

If it happens in 2012, and Im still here, Im digging a hole in the ground, sticking my head in it, keeping my ass stuck way up in the air.

I dont need to be worrying about the end of the world, I have too many ladies to attend to till then.

-Edit-

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Common Good]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

do think what 2012 is bringing ties into prophecy - what else, besides God, is going to cause an earthquake the "likes that man has never seen, nor ever will see".

A tectonic plate under unprecedented levels of stress finally letting go. Though if you want to go a bit more spectacular, I would also suggest Yellowstone Caldera. When that thing goes, it has the potential to take out half the US with it. I gotta feeling that when it pops, it's not gonna be some minor accompanying tremors that result.

A sufficiently sized impact would do the trick too... though, if that were case I think we'd have bigger problems than just some ground shaking. Ever see videos of the planet Thea colliding with Earth? Even the bible end of the Earth doesn't describe anything THAT spectacular. It's actually quite amazing the Earth survived at all. Actually, it did cast off enough of the Earth's surface far enough into space that it remains there permanently as the most prominent chunk of rock in our night sky. Big enough that we might even be considered a dual-planet configuration were the center of gravity not inside the Earth's diameter.

Alot of things in the Bible are just now becoming clear - with all the modern technology out here today, it has opened up more and more prophecy that we can now understand.

No it hasn't. Our increase in knowledge and the technology derived from it has only deepened the confusion of some who don't understand the new technology - and they throw those misunderstandings at their bronze-aged book of superstitions until they can hobble together and shoe-horn in something that they manufacture that can vaguely be interpreted as something that makes sense to them.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Really? So how would the earths rotation throw off an atomic clock? You do realize that your PC connects to a time server that gets its time from an atomic clock. The atomic clocks counts time based on the decay of certain atomic material. So how would the earth slowing cause this decay rate to change.

How did you think it worked? Did you think your pc had a camera that looked out the window to see its postiion relative to the sun or the stars?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Clocks that are controled by the powers are corrected slightly, so you will prolly notice that your clocks are going slightly faster as they are adjusting the clocks to fit the suns rises and sets, so we would just think 'nahh, my clock is fasst again'..

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

That could be the tectonic plates starting to move, Im not sure if the Sun's cooling down could cool EArth core and make the rotation laggish.

I'm puzzeled about this 'waters in the heavens', where was it ? it isnt there now, it say it rained down when god 'opened the gates' , that he closed them Im not sure of, maybe the water just ran out

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Keep checking - I've been checking mine for about two months now - and already mine shows a four minute difference.

Ok, this might really stretch your imagination, but please bear with me. Might possibly the simple solution to your clock losing time mean of all things, that it might just need new batteries?

Batteries do wear out you know, and oddly with all my battery operated clocks a good indication that they need new ones, is when they start losing time! Imagine that!

How somebody can equate batteries wearing out after use, to 2012, is well....amazing!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Who was Enlil mad at and said he was going to drown the Earthlings, and Enki told the Earthling Noah that a flood will come..

Enki was mad at Enlil for his desicion to drown Earthlings..
After time, there was a the use of 'weapons of old' (nukes) and Sumaria was destroyed and the victor started to build Babylon..

But how could Enlil make a flood? Did he take the moon as a tool ?
Did he move it closer for creating flood ?
Did he smash 'the waters above' ?

Come on , God had to have the Water at hand, he didnt just snap his fingers ...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth
In order to understand 2012, Nibiru, Annunaki, and the nephilim we need to start at the beginning.

I would not trust the English version of the bible as the basis for predictions such as these, as it is merely a translated interpretation of the originals. You need to go back to the originals sources. Then come back here and lay out your prediction, again, based on the originals, in ancient Hebrew this time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

HAARP-Technology, perhaps...? After all, they apparently possessed advanced knowledge and technologies, so why not also knowledge on how to use certain technology to create a flood?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This all seems so difficult to absorb. I have a difficult time believing in things that I can't see, So when it comes to all what has been written, I have a tough time trying to understand what isn't a hard cold fact.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

HAARP-Technology, perhaps...? After all, they apparently possessed advanced knowledge and technologies, so why not also knowledge on how to use certain technology to create a flood?

Ofcourse you are right, if they had advanced technology (wich is what the Powers are digging for in Iraq) they might have such possibilities of creating the flood, as I sayd above.

The flood was more than a hologram thats for sure..
Just back in february 2009 they found Maya stones with pictures of E.t. and ufo's. What is so hard to get? the univers is full of life, but we are under strickt control and sencorship. Thats why : Fluor is good for you, thats why they make wars, thats why they create terror and bio fears, chemtrails to obscure the sky and disturb the frequency...

dink about it man...Think in your head , they made EVE first, who is best
suited to give birth? Adam or Eve ??

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Revelation 12:9

2- And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil and satan which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him

1- This passage deals with Satan's falling out with god, that occurred either before genesis or during the start of genesis.

1- I'd say during the start of Genesis because there were multiple factions of Extraterrestrials and many of them didn't like the idea of creating humankind, others were interested in our creation simply because they saw a labor force (slaves) that can dug out their gold (the Anunnaki) and some that actually saw potential in us of becoming the next Great Civilization (the nordics maybe?).

2- I'd associate Satan with the Reptilian-like extraterrestrial race which im sure you are familiar with. "That Dragon/Serpent was cast out..", and we know where Hell allegedly is situated - inside Earth - the core - which is 5700 K. Sounds like Hell right? Many account say Reptilians have been seen in caves, underground passages, and even UFO's coming out of holes in the ground and things like that.

Genesis 6:1-2

1- When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.

2- Who are these sons of heaven? Its pretty obvious but lets see if we can back it up.

1- This is meant to say that the extraterrestrials saw the offspring men and women had, and considering babies have a pure DNA untouched by vices or diseases, they have taken the babies and experimented on them, taking pure human DNA from the babies and mixing it with their own extraterrestrial DNA and create a hybrid race that was allegedly Large in size (giants). This wouldn't surprise me if the extraterrestrials in question were the Anunnaki because they are said to be at least 12 feet tall.

2- Heaven in ancient times was referred to the celestial sky, full of stars. So when you read heaven imagine a sky full of stars and Sons of Heaven should be read as Sons of the Stars. I think you know what im trying to say here.

Job 1:6

1- Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

2- The sons of god are angels or in this case fallen angels.

1- This probably means that the extraterrestrial species that were involved in the creation of humankind (Sons of God) came to present a report of the current situation with the project at hand (humankind) along with Satan (the reptilian extraterrestrial race). Lord or God would be the council of civilizations that started the project. The reason there is an "Again" thing just adds more probability of the "report" thing im talking about.

2- Or in this case fallen extraterrestrials, fallen meaning - dropped down from the project. They pissed "God" off i guess...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

1- Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

2- It turns out the word giant is a misinterpretation of nephilim (The fallen ones or Those who fell). Yet another reference to fallen angels breeding with humans.

1- Another series of abductions like the ones we have today, and women boring hybrid children for a short period of time.

2- Giants is not a misinterpretation, the nephilim may be the "fallen angels" or aliens but the hubrid offspring i talked earlier was indeed HUGE.

1- Genisis 6:5

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

God floods the world and lets one man and his family survive, But why Noah?

2-Genesis 6:8-9

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

these are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

what does god mean by perfect? he means Noah wasn't related to the fallen.

What happened to the fallen and their offspring during the flood?

1- The council of extraterrestrial civilizations saw that the experiment has got out of control, because at that time people were killing each other, robbing each other, raping and what not (tho we have the same today, oh well ..) SO they use some kind of technology to create the Flood. But i heard that some kind of Ice asteroid was sent to the Earth and it hit it, causing the destruction of Atlantis ( the Garden of Eden) and after that (when it started to melt) the great Flood which was witnessed by many cultures around the globe, so the catastrophe had to have global proportions. It's said that's how the North and South Poles were formed, because at that time the climate on Earth was very hot and tropical. There are historical facts that point to this as well. Try looking at the Bible's characters as groups or multiple individuals, it makes more sense. So why Noah? I suggest we look at Noah as a clan. A Noah clan/family tree - which produced 3 son-clans (family trees). These were people who probably never lied or steald, and were very moral and ethical people for that time period, but i agree with you that maybe he wasn't related to the Fallen - i dunno.

2- He was liked by the extraterrestrial races - probably because he wasn't like the rest of the people in his time. When you say Noah walked with God it means he followed what the extraterrestrials suggested. He led a different lifestyle then most people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join