It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Thank you for your service, FareWell.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey I don't want to spoil anyones fun but Paul is not Dead yet, I don't think. I'm not trying to be funny or anything stupid.
Why don't we all say a prayer for Paul, that he might be healed of his affliction and become whole again.
They say all the time prayer heals the sick, maybe Paul could stay with us a bit longer.
I pray he is healed and finds his way, what ever way, that maybe.

May this be so

[edit on 4-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OP:
May your endless journey to the the ultimate source be one of wonder,
as your life here has been blessed with splendor.

As my late father always said:
"If I don't see you in the future,
I hope to see you in the pasture."
Catch ya around chap.

"I close my eyes
Only for a moment
And the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes
With curiosity."

All we are...
Dust in the wind.

Kind regards,
Telemetry

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well Paul
I only know the 'obvious' with monetary connections...ie getting your daughter into masonic elite school for girls etc
A fascinating subject of which people have been debating for years my friend.

However, I wish you personally an interesting journey forward. You touched my soul...and may you spiritually be at peace.

Thank you for your ineresting post

May your god be with you my friendX

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The title of this thread is very misleading because it doesn't say anything except that some mason is going to die in a few weeks, and learn the secrets.

How does that benefit anyone else?

It doesn't.

This is a typical post from you bobbylove, you dont even understand the message the Op is providing the ATS community with.

Maybe you should show some respect and take your troll posts elsewhere

[edit on 5/5/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am Da'at & I shall Reveal from the Cosmic Veil

The Masonic "G" equates the Great Work from a inward Alchemical building within

Questions Which will be asked on the 1st Degree with Answers! - Entered Apprentice
-
Questions Which will be asked on the 2nd Degree with Answers! - Fellowcraft

Questions Which will be asked on the 3rd Degree with Answers! - Master Mason

:::The Lectures of Freemasonry::: Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite, York Rite, Includes the Knights Templars Rituals!!!
The Web of Hiram

The Entered Apprentice Handbook
The Fellowcraft Handbook
The Master Mason Handbook
The Masonic Magician

Charles T McClenachan - The Book of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite
The Book of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry: Containing instructions in all the degrees, from the third to the thirty third

What is a Mason Explained with Ease!
What is a Mason
This Course Teaches you how to have a good trowel as in to lay a good foundation with your trowel. so when your laying the stone *the emotions of the relationship* you square

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The System Double Posted Me

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Occultech]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occultech
The System Double Posted Me

Well then I guess it is just double the warm wishes from you then huh?

You know, I wrote a little about Paul on my ATS blog thing.

We are going to miss Paul around here. I know I am anyway. No worries though. One day I believe we will all be together and instead of speculating truths we will finally know!

peace and love

[edit on 5-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello all. This is Patricia, I am Paul's daughter and writing at his request.

He has told all of us how much he enjoyed the information and debates, particularly the latter, on your web-site. He was friends with many of you on the Above Top Secret list and with two or three of you in person I know because a couple of you have been visiting with him over the last few weeks when his health took its biggest plunge.
All of us truly thank you for your support and in particular the support of Dad's Brother Masons. He has always carried his Masonic membership with great pride. Hospice was scheduled to start coming on Friday, but Dad has always prided himself in being one step ahead. He considered himself to be on the "cutting edge" if you will.
Last evening we were gathered with him in the living room where he has been sleeping in a hospital bed and he was fading in and out of consciousness. Each time he'd start to wake up we had been advised to talk with him, ask him his name, where he was and so forth. A couple of times he gave really strange answers such as "I'm at Little Bighorn National Park or I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska" or the like; other times he answered correctly and honestly we don't know if he was kidding with us or was genuinely confused. You never can tell with him.
About 11:20 last night he came to again for a few minutes and mumbled a bit then opened his eyes. Then in one breath he said "I love you all. Why is it always so damned cold in here?" then he closed his eyes for good. Certainly the prayers of those of us who asked him to have a peaceful transition have been answered. He was a very devout Christian and had received Holy Communion and Extreme Unction Sunday evening. He never feared death and had asked us repeatedly not to be sad. I fear we cannot comply with that request as we miss him so much already.
His request was to be cremated, or as he always so eloquently put it "to be burned up", and the ashes buried at the edge of the pasture at mother's old family farm near Weingarten. He had a happy, albeit short life and was loved by many. We miss him and I know many of you do as well. Again thank you and God bless you all.

Patti

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, I dont know you at all and havent read any of your posts, until now but from what I have read so far, you seem like a really decent person and Im sad to hear this news.

edit:

Im so sorry, I made this post before I read the post above me.
I had more posted here, wishing him good luck and promised to say a prayer that his he would be saved, some how.
Instead, ill say a prayer for his family and friends, who im sure loved him so much and will miss him greatly.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Berzerked]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Thank you for sharing this with us all Patricia. I am about to tell you something that I am sure you already know. Your Dad is a great man. He is so well respected on this website, and respect is not always such an easy thing to earn around here!

I can count the number of times I have talked with him on this site, on one hand, yet he has made such a positive impression on me.

I never thought it would be possible to miss a complete stranger, but I will miss him.I am not a mason however I still consider him a brother of sorts.

ATS is like a second family to alot of us here. I know it is to me anyway. So in that respect we are all losing a brother.

Your dad has made great contributions to this site and to this world as a whole. You may enjoy looking on his profile and reading some of his posts and threads.

Perhaps one day, if not already, you should consider joining ATS. You would certainly be welcomed with open arms.

Peace and love to you, your dad and all of your family and friends.

With all my heart, Peace and love.

-Scott (GST)

[edit on 5-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Paul,

Godspeed on you journey to the " Realm Beyond the Sky ", try put in good word with True Master, for rest us down on Earth and here at ATS.

Thanks

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Brother Paul

You are finally a perfect ashlar, no longer rough and unpolished as before.

May you rest peacefully in that great place not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens.

Farewell for now.

Mark

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Saurus]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Hi Patti,

Many thanks for updating the board about your Dad. I only knew him through here and will miss his good humour and wisdom. Personally, I won't ever be able to think of the film "A Walk in the Clouds" and not think of your Dad with a smile. As for feeling sad, I'm sure he'd understand. When my Dad passed away, during the memorial service and the reception afterwards, the one thing that threw me completely was just how much laughter there was as old friends would tell fondly-remembered stories involving my Dad.

May you hear much fond laughter in the days and weeks to come. Know that thoughts of your Dad will jump front-of-mind at the most seemingly unlikely times for some time to come. Revel in them and don't ask yourself "why".

HTH
Fitz

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well... You got a long journey ahead of you.

Don't forget your walking stick.

RIP

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Rest in Peace my brother.

I pray that your daughter, your family, and your Brothers find comfort in your release from this mortal realm into the eternal Kingdom. May your journey to the East be filled with wonder, happiness, peace and satisfaction on a life well spent.

You will be missed but your memory will never fade. We are promised that if our house of flesh is taken down, there is a house from God, a house "not made with hands", eternal, in Heaven.

I offer this prayer that was used nearly 100 years ago in Masonic funerals. It's message is as touching today as it was then:

"Most glorious God! author of all good and giver of all mercy! pour down Thy blessings upon us, and strengthen our solemn engagements
with the ties of sincere affection!

May the present instance of mortality remind us of our approaching fate, and draw our attention toward Thee, the only refuge in time of need!

That, when the awful moment shall arrive, that we are about to quit this transitory scene, the enlivening prospect of Thy mercy may dispel the gloom of death;

And after our departure hence in peace, and in Thy favor, may we be received into Thine everlasting kingdom, to enjoy, in union with the souls of our departed friends, the just reward of a pious and virtuous life. Amen."

So mote it be.

My lodge and brothers, Urbana Lodge #157 AF&AM, offer our deepest condolences.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Thank-You for your post.

I have realized the older one gets, the less there is to fear.

Enjoy your "Phase Change", Brother.

...As water turns to steam, so the human body releases the soul.

~Twisted Pair~

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Meaning and Significance of Masonic Landmarks

Masonic Landmarks WikiSource

And they are many Landmarks Recognized by Masonry Both Speculative & Operative by The Union of Speculative and Operative Masonry together you have Mighty Buildings, Monuments, Books & many other Mighty things that have been touched by the Sublime

"I'm at Little Bighorn National Park or I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska"

IAOM

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Occultech

Please be respectful of the passing of Appak/Paul.

This is not the place for you to be shouting out what you know or do not know of the
Masons.
Irrelevant, obtuse, unimportant and again...most disrespectful of another's plight.

Peace...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occultech
I am Da'at & I shall Reveal from the Cosmic Veil

To help understand the root of the system you will need to study The Hebrew Alphabet, Kabbalah & The Zohar,
Yes it's a very impressive & massive system that takes time & reading & reflection the secrets are to become a better person AHA! Yep that's the secret lots of personal study lots of personal reflection & taking the time to actually be nice & super smarts.

AHA!

ZOHAR = ZHR in hebrew = value 212 = Diameter of a circle.

This means that the circle = 212 x Pi = 666.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join