It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Although I didn't know APPAK, also known as Paul, and I'm quite sure we wouldn't have seen eye to eye on many subjects pertaining to this and the next life, one thing is sure. Not only did we share the same surname, but we shared the same condition, that of this physical life.
A life which in the end, brings me to say, although I never knew you, yet have I shed a tear at your passing.

May God's peace be upon your family in this time of sorrow.

Steps To Peace With God

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well after that string of posts from the user who is now banned I feel it is neccasary to post and say that for the most part I am proud at how we were all able to come together and share our warm wishes and condolences no matter what our personal beliefs on the subject of death are.

Appak was a good man who clearly left a lasting positive impression on alot of people here.

The ATS community never ceases to amaze me, that no matter how heated of a debate any of us might get into, we are always able to come together and offer up support and love for one another.

I have said this a few times now, but it is true. You are all like a second family to me, and I am proud of my brothers and sisters and the way the came together to give their respects to appak and family.

I have never seen this sense of comradory on any other site on the internet, and that is just another reason why I believe this site is so great.

We have a great community here and I am proud that we came together to honor a beloved member.

Peace and love to you all

[edit on 7-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wanted to come and show my respect for a member that will be missed by many,

Rest in peace and My love goes out to his family and friends,

Hugs to everyone,

xxxxxx

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I show my deepest sympathies, and my deepest sorrow. But, I do have an idea though. If Appak cannot post to us, why cant we go to him? like through a medium or something?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelsoftheapocalypse
I show my deepest sympathies, and my deepest sorrow. But, I do have an idea though. If Appak cannot post to us, why cant we go to him? like through a medium or something?

I was thinking about this also, but I don't believe in channeling, at least I don't believe in doing it.
But it would be hard for someone to hack Paul's password on ATS, if he did post it would probabliy scare to heck out of me, and I don't scare easy.
I still think last message " I love you all " was enough for me.
The Christ said Love was the answer, in the Book the Eleventh Guru the first page says Love, if you understand that there is no need to read rest of book.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Hi Patricia, peace be with you and your family. Rest in Peace Paul in your journey and revitalize your soul for your next journey.

Love and light,
Brian

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
God Speed, Paul. I never knew you but I am sure your soul now is at peace
and reveling in the majesty that heaven must be. You now know the answer to the great mystery of life and the all the glory that must be the after life.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A Few Words from....

The Supreme Grand Master of the Rosicrucians of the World (1930):

"Hitherto I had participated in the terror of my guide. I had been so amazed at Albert's being alive, that I had not inquired if this was possible. I had even forgotten that death had bereft me of this dear and precious friend. The emotion of the magician recalled to me that all this was very strange, and that I had seen only a spectre. My reason, however, repudiated what was impossible, and the bitterness of the reproaches of Cagliostro caused a kind of ill-humor, which protected me from weakness. 'You feign to have faith in your own falsehood,' said I, with vivacity; 'ah, your game is very cruel. Yes; you sport with all that is most holy, even with death itself.' [Consuelo Proporina]

"'Soul without faith, and without power,' said he, angrily, but in a most imposing manner. 'You believe in death, as the vulgar do, and yet you had a great master---one who said: "We do not die. Nothing dies; there is nothing dies." You accuse me of falsehood, and seem to forget that the only thing which is untrue here is the name of death in your impious mouth.'

"'You are about to tell me that he died during the conclusion of the marriage ceremony. I will, however, tell you that he is not dead, that no one, that nothing, dies, and that we may still have communion with those the vulgar call dead, if we know their language and the secret of their lives.'" [Count Cagliostro]

(P.B.Randolph, The Supreme Grand Master of the Rosicrucians of the World, 'Seership')

As a Mason, I am certain Appak was spiritually endowed with such knowledge. And he lives yet, but in the passive condition. One must never disregard the Glory of Truth. May his Journey be filled with the Penetralia.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sorry to hear the news.

Paul:
Be in peace sir,

T-

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thank you for letting us know, Patti. I am so glad he went in peace. You will keep him alive forever with memories, stories, and photos. God Bless you and your family.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
If no one else will say it, I will -

Anyone facing death should understand that we don't have a long list of 'choices' for where we spend our eternal life. There are only two choices. Masons don't have a special 'hell' or 'Heaven' - no more than any other group of people.

There is a hell. And a Heaven.

God created both.

God is your Creator whether you choose to believe in Him or not.

Jesus is your only Savior, whether you choose to accept Him or not.

I do extend my sympathies towards the OP for his recent news - but I can't, and won't, sit here and ^5 him like we are sitting at the bar throwing one back.

This is your soul you are playing with, my friend. Don't let mankind, or any other secular entity, rob you of your eternal salvation - you have a few weeks? It's never too late - I pray that you make your choices wisely.

I pray for Jesus Christ to find you, and change your heart.

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.
My sympathies to the familys and friends affected.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Take care and god speed mate. I hope you find true paradise and the truth behind all the universes big secrets.

IRM

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

My heart goes out to you and all your family at this time. I have recently lost a cousin and a close friend over the past six and a half months. I am ashamed to say that I was not familiar with your dad on the board. However, I gather he was a well respected member.

love, light and peace to all of you from a member that is aware of your loss. I really can't say much more, as I was don't recall coming across him on the board. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Thank you for coming to share this in your difficult time, Patti. I'm so sorry.
I've always appreciated your dad's easy going manner here on ATS. He will be greatly missed. My deepest condolences to you and your family and all of his friends.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Patricia, may you and your family be blessed. I don't know how much you read the bible or even if you do, but there is something in it that I would like to share with you.

Often times, when someone passed away, the family and whole camp in fact would mourn the loss. This was called "being gathered to your people". I just wanted to shed a little insight that I have learned in regards to this that will hopefully bring you and your family some comfort.

As life is a gift that is given freely, so to did your father give of his life to you. When your father passed away, he was gathered to his people and now resides in memory with you. The magic of these memories is that they live forever in you because you are the place that Jesus went forth to prepare as a home for your father. When you think you feel him or hear him don't doubt that you do, but rather have faith for he is with you and will be guiding you.

My heart goes out to you and your family in these times. I have no doubt your father was a great man and still is in you and your family.

Many blessings and may you rest in the light Paul.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
May the Great Architect give you comfort and reveal all that was hidden Appak. Fiat Lux.

To the family of Appak,

I never spoke with my (now) celestial brother. I was able to see from his last message that there was a great deal of love in your home and he must have treasured yall above all else.

A wise and truly wealthy man.

Blessings and comfort to you all.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Rest peacefully, Paul. You remind me that in our big ATS family that, no matter how much we may act like warring siblings at times, we should never forget to respect each other.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family too, Patti.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join