It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Appak

It is apparent that you touched many. May all of the good that you inspired be with you on your journey, and your wonder not be lost to you just because you are lost to us. Find well the knowledge you seek.
Max

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wishing you all the best on your continued journey Appak. We'll see you on the other side...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have come to this thread late...

Never knew Appak, but the love and devotion that is evident has been touching.

THIS reminds me why ATS is a site that defies the others....because, after all has been said, it is still a community.

'Nuf about that, lest it get schmaltzy....

I could care less about learning the 'secrets'...we all will die, eventually. Either you cease to exist, or your 'spirit' continues in some form. I don't know...do you???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Appak died on Monday.

He was a man of good humor and I believe his original post was a lighthearted attempt at levity in a time of tragedy.

There are many, many other threads on the 'Secret Societies' forum to express your feelings about Masonry, but in reality this thread is not about Masonry, the afterlife, secrets or any other similar topics.

This thread (with it's tongue-in-cheek title) is just a nice place to say goodbye to our fellow ATS friend and express our condolences to his family.

Please feel free to post your opinions on one of the many other masonry threads and I am quite positive that my brothers and I will be able to answer questions, debate fact vs. opinion, and give you a fair shake.

But please, as a fellow ATS member, let this thread remain as it is: A wonderful tribute to a fellow human who just died of cancer and wanted to say goodbye.

Thank you

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
*snip*

Why don't you just leave the thread.
You have nothing positive to add, clearly don't get humour or specifically tongue-in-cheek humour.
This man got news that would shatter anyone's world and cause them all manner of upset and turmoil.... yet he comes on here and posts an extremely moving and poignant farewell and nearly everybody on the thread "got it" but you and a couple of others have to bring your masonic vendetta in here... NOT THE PLACE.

The man has now died.

Go to some other thread and leave people alone.

For me....i didn't even notice the masonic (piss take) title after I'd read the OP.... perhaps you should have also read it.

What the **** is wrong with people...seriously, seeing some of the responses and the posts removed has made me sick to my stomach.

Reading through this thread made me so proud to be an ATS member...a real sense of loss and community spirit....even people like myself who didn't know this member, were touched.

Please don't ruin it.

take your hate elsewhere.

Staff Edit - Removed Quoted Offensive Post.

[edit on 5/7/09 by niteboy82]

[edit on 7/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Troll be gone. Negative little kids can't even be respectful when somebody dies. Regardless of your feelings about masonry, you lack class, completely and utterly.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
*snip*

You have an urgent u2u.

*Mod Edit - Removed Offensive Post

[edit on 5/7/09 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Never knew him and I don't recall reading to much of his posts either.

However, the gathering here, all the wishes, good lucks and condolences are very touching.

I can't understand how some have such a hard time showing humbleness towards a member who just past away as well as his family.

My thoughts and condolences goes to Appak and his family.

Never again will he need to endure pain.
Sleep well my dear ATS member.

"May the force be with you"

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Troll be gone. Negative little kids can't even be respectful when somebody dies. Regardless of your feelings about masonry, you lack class, completely and utterly.

While reading some of the Mason info reguarding it's members, one is a grown man who acts like a fool, that person could never be a Mason, so it is obvious this person is foolish little child or just a fool.
Any such disrespect should cause such person to be vanquished from ATS, till such time as they have mended their foolish ways.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow, what a beautiful way to go. In the arms of your family, at home, knowing your time has come and not afraid to go.

I heard that the soul stays around for a couple of days, before it finally goes home. I won't be expecting a post or a visit from you, but God bless you wherever you are now.

Respectfully,
Samuel

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is the light and in the center of the light the essence of the light being. The light only knows how to shine. It has one mode that is the light. the essence at the center of the light is love. this is how the light expands and pulsate and come into being. The light and the essence are one and the same.

You are the same. Farewell

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How can I say
how precious this is?
How deeply Life loves
when you allow to crack open?

How will you know
how wide are your wings
and gentle the wind
to the one who is broken?

While death is on its way
to bereave you of form
Love wants to love
No words need spoken

When will you see the innermost “me”
alive as the world thru the light of your eyes?
Sun and moon are only your shadow -
don’t hold the flood, leave all fear behind

Patricia, thank you for sharing your dad's last moments with us. You are a kind soul, the apple obviously didn't fall far from the tree. I wish you and your family the best.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
(((((((((((((((((((HUGS and PRAYERS TO Appaks Family)))))))))))))))

I loved you Appak ....even if we did have our debates ....I know you know that and I will truly miss you ....I am so sorry I missed this thread I wish I could have hugged you before you left us ....Rest in peace friend ....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
RIP fellow truth seeker.

Now you know more than anyone.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My hat is off to all the folks on both sides of the Masonry issue for your civility, decorum and heartfelt posts.

Many of us have fought fierce battles in this forum but I think it's an incredible testament to all of you to put aside your feelings and come together to show love and respect to Appak.

No matter what differences of conviction we have, I believe we have all realized this week that we at least have a common bond - both as ATSers and as human beings.

Soon we will turn our attention back to pandemics, aliens, politics, reptiles and religion. And even though our minds and voices will once again focus on fighting the good fight, I don't think we will ever forget this incredible thread and the man who created it, and the few halcyon days when we laid down our swords and spoke from our hearts.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thank you for posting during this hard time Patti.

I wish you and your loved ones peace and comfort at this time.

Rest in Peace Paul.

James

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join