It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As a prolific anti-mason, I have had more than a few heated debates with the freemasons on this board, Appak was one of the few amungst them who seemed genuinely interested in earnest discussion and debate. While I utterly despise the institutions of masonry, I do recognise the gifts of some of the brighter lights in the world and he was one of them. My condolences and sympathies. Appak was one of a few masons on this board whom I respected.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gods Speed toward the the big easy, May the prayers of friends and family be a guiding light through the next chapter of this big mystery called life.

Fox

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Hey man im sorry to hear, and wish we could have spoke more. My names Andre Desrochers-Caron, I honestly wish I could reach in and rip out that $%@$!% "C" word but this lifes #, if you don't get caught in some giant dreamcatcher on the other side and you see a man by the name of Claude Caron lol or if he ever had that name he's a really nice guy kind of lame but funny at the same time tell him I said hi, also you're a #ing champion and i'll remember yah.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something, but I did not get anything bad from Occultect's post.
If anything his post and this entire thread has caused me to refect on my own self and and my life.
My Father and Grandfather were both Master Masons, some of this was rubbed off on me as a child.
Never have I ever thought to become a Mason except for what personal finacial gain it could possibly bring me.
I am now contemplating becoming a Mason again, but this time is for thought of different type of personal gain, and this due to this thread and posts.
I don't care about anyone making fun of the Masons or my plans, but the principles they represent are very sound, many would do good to follow suit.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
has this guy exposed any of the secrets yet? if so i wanna know someone u2u me.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

www.shakespeare-online.com...

Peace, Appak.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Hare Om !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f51c3d6929f8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Everything I have read so far since Paul's passing has sounded like a wake so writing this could be taken as grounds to throw me into hell or something. My heart goes out to his family and love ones.
Paul told us, that he was going to try as best as he could, to post again or communicate again after he died. This to me is as compelling as someone claiming to have ET next to him while posting.
I am concerned with his inability to post. He would have already, I would guess, since he isn't moving furniture into some new house or is constrained with the passage of our time.
1) he either isn't allowed to or 2) there is nothing after this life. or 3) insert what ever belief you have.
My brother and I have the same pact...we will do everything in our power to communicate when, which ever one of us dies first.
I really truly wish Paul could have posted.
He obviously was loved and honestly that is the way to go out, with those people around you. I am sad for their loss but not for Paul. I am also sad that whatever lies beyond is going to remain a mystery.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

May God be with you! Amen

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Patti,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your dad was well-respected. Our prayers are with you, your family and your dad.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

My Father made this pact with me, he did not fulfill it till I was in the utmost need of such visitation.
Never the less it did occur and possibly saved my life at that time, if not saved life, it did stop the torment, I was going thru at time.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Patti

Thank you for coming online and updating us. You and your family will be in our prayers tonight.

God bless you.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How confusing is this?

Here we have a person whom we only know through this medium. He reached us despite the virtual nature of this medium.

He touched some of us more deeply than others, yet the contact was palpable. He explored and listened, opined and concluded.

Through him, many found reason, others found a purpose.

I would not presume to foil the emotions of others. But it moves me to no end, because in this way, Appak's life was a success. We can happily bear witness. Thanks, man.

Even before you left, you did reach back, and you have been felt, both then and now.

We may never have conversed. But I hear you nevertheless.

Travel onward, find joy, be at peace - you have earned it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

My Father made this pact with me, he did not fulfill it till I was in the utmost need of such visitation.
Never the less it did occur and possibly saved my life at that time, if not saved life, it did stop the torment, I was going thru at time.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by googolplex]

Paul said he would in "plain english" if he could. He did this like 3 days before he died. He would have done it, I believe, if he could.

Your experience would fall into my 3rd catagory. Maybe it was against the rules but in your circumstances the boss made an exception......but many of us have been in horrible situations when a voice or visit from a passed loved one would have made all the difference. Many people that lose their spouse or a child would qualify as being in one of those type situations...and they got nothing.
I don't believe in an arbitrary God. Paul would have posted, if he could have.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My deepest and profound sympathy.

Dave

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I too had a loved one pass away recently and am starting to believe I felt their loss many hours before I was informed of their passing. I do not know what lies after this life but it is certainly not death. I wish I had gotten to know you better Appak, as I only knew you through your posts here. I send my heart out to your family.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I wonder if person who makes such a pact, put themself in some what of a limbo, until they are about to deliver on such promise to what ever greator or lesser degree.
As a thought Paul in away did have a message delivered back to us in his last words being " I love you all " this is what the Creator would say to his children I am sure. Some times you have to read between the lines, as the world and Heaven above are a very complex thing.
We are in the veil of ingnorance, but the Truth is writen all around.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Appak,

My condolences are with you, and I couldn't possibly put in words my true thoughts of reading about your cancer, and........My heart goes out to you, and your family. Truly. The secrets, honestly I could care less right now.....
First I want 2 say that I admire your courage Appak, and from what I can tell, you have earned people's respect here on ATS. *tips hat*
I only wish I had the opportunity to share a conversation or 2 with you sooner.
However, I will soon read literature you've posted here on ATS, and carry your legacy in thought. You seem a person with character, wisdom, and wit. Challenging.
Perhaps there will be a lesson or gift from the words of you flowed, and thoughts you shared here on ATS that will become eternal and bliss after your death Appak. Smile with me.
Life is like a tear and a smile.
One of my ealrly mentors in life.......Gibran:

On Death
Kahlil Gibran

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Appak, may your days be not limited, but abundant with happiness and the best memories yet. Let these days fulfill the bins of joy.......and pass as a cloud over the mountains of matter.

Rest in peace my brother.

Sincerely,

Amedeo

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Hello Patricia,

I write to you with a bitter sweet tone and hope that you can understand why. It is a bitter time to see a person such as your father leaving us (hear on ATS) and also to know that he leaves a loving family behind in mourning. It is sweet in the knowledge that he is now with the blessed Savior Jesus Christ. With that we are taught that our passing as mortal men is but a final transformation that we all experience in order to move on to the next stage of existence and final promise of our LORD.

I have not had the pleasure of knowing your father in-depth, but from the posts that I have read and his farewell address to the members on this forum he will be sorely missed. The courage that it took for him to put his heart on his sleeve and say good bye to us showed his character and conviction of faith.

I'm sure that many prayers of comfort will be with you this evening. And although you mourn for the physical loss of Paul keep safe the memories that you have shared and cherish. And try to rejoice (as I'm sure he'd rather you do) in his return to the Father.

My prayers are with you and your family. I leave you with this passage.

John 5:24-25

24"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by lazy1981]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join