It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For years and years now I’ve heard time and time again, from people who are more arrogant than even I am, that the “real” secret of the Masons was unknown by the regular, everyday Mason. Apparently only those who’ve never even BEEN Masons are allowed to know the Masonic secrets!

And for years and years, I’ve thought about ways to find out the truth so it could be settled once and for all. It’s been coming more and more apparent to me lately that those of us who exist on THIS plain can never really know the truth; only those who exist “in realms beyond the skies” (to quote a bit of Masonic ritual). Well, this past Thursday I was informed by my Doctor (also a Brother Mason) that I will be existing on this earthly sphere only about two or three more weeks. So (thanks to The Big “C”) I will finally get to experience that Celestial Lodge above and learn the TRUE secrets.

And while I know that all the drooling, Bible-thumping, Mason-Haters want all us Masons to go to Hell, let’s make it clear that I simply refuse to do so! If for no other reason than the fact that THEIR Hell is full of fire and brimstone and I’ve experienced plenty of that in my lifetime. MY Hell is full of people like them and I simply couldn’t stand it--I’m opting for the “excelsior” route.
Anyway, when I get upstairs and discuss this whole super-secret-high-level-hide-it-from-the-Masons thing with the Supreme Master of all, I’ll do my best to come back and let you all know. I’ll try to post them here on ATS in plain English, because, like in all of Masonry, those who are not entitled to receive the secrets, cannot understand them in the first place. Hopefully I’ll be posting in the Secret Societies portion, but ATS will probably move “posts beyond the grave” to Skunk Works.

So, I guess this is grouchy, old Appak (whose Christian name is Paul, by the by) signing off. I have enjoyed being here and made some friends. I’ve also pissed off some of the thinner-skinned posters, but if they’ll take what I say with a grain of salt, they’ll come away better people. And if they don’t, well, too bad for them.
With that, I bid you all Adieu with the promise to try to figure out a way to post from “beyond” that is if I can emulate Brother Harry Houdini and get out of that damned urn they’re going to pour me in after that weird little guy at the crematorium burns me to ashes!

Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
"Dust thou art, to dust returnest,"
Was not spoken of the soul.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Well Appak, I don't think we ever crossed paths on ATS but it seems like I would have enjoyed it.

I admire your attitude so I will not bring any sadness, I will just wish you fair travels, we'll all see you sooner or later at the big ATS lodge in the sky.

Big Love.

SD

[edit on 2 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Don't worry.
They will resurrect you.
Just leave your sacrum on the counter on the way out please.

I look forward to reading your post.

Don't forget the acacia... ..and the myrrh.

-

[edit on 2-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
May you go in peace my brother and dwell with the G.A.O.T.U. I don't know you personally, but I have read many of your posts, and am assured that you have followed the 3 Great Duties, which as Masons we are charged to inculcate. We will meet on the level in that celestial lodge above someday. Travel Light

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't even know if i've ever read your posts...

But this one has made me re-evaluate everything....

Peace

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My Grandfather was a 32nd degree Scottish rite Freemason and he was one of the nicest and most pure people i ever had the pleasure of meeting. er that is until the government passed a law and he lost his oil company
. Im sure you're the same way, good luck to you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Time to take the big plunge huh?

I have much empathy and compassion. Its exciting, though I would be taking tons of MMS (miracle mineral solution) along with chaga, ganoderma, and artemesia annua. I've beaten the big "C" myself when they told me I had a 2 months left, that was 5 years ago!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you opt out from those solutions and decide to go into the big easy, hats off to you. Coming from a Christian Mystic, beware of the aerial toll house. Prepare for those and you'll come out on the good end. If in doubt, use the power on the name of the Lord (even though I know some of my Mason buddies only stick to the Old testament)

Anyway, it worked for one of my bodies who had an NDE and got pulled into a toll house. He started calling on the Lord and got pulled out of there. It's on you now though. In a sense I also envy you, but at the same time I know I'm not ready yet and have still to make my peace with a few people here on earth.

Take care buddy.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If no one else will say it, I will -

Anyone facing death should understand that we don't have a long list of 'choices' for where we spend our eternal life. There are only two choices. Masons don't have a special 'hell' or 'Heaven' - no more than any other group of people.

There is a hell. And a Heaven.

God created both.

God is your Creator whether you choose to believe in Him or not.

Jesus is your only Savior, whether you choose to accept Him or not.

I do extend my sympathies towards the OP for his recent news - but I can't, and won't, sit here and ^5 him like we are sitting at the bar throwing one back.

This is your soul you are playing with, my friend. Don't let mankind, or any other secular entity, rob you of your eternal salvation - you have a few weeks? It's never too late - I pray that you make your choices wisely.

I pray for Jesus Christ to find you, and change your heart.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've been reading your posts in the archives, and in the more recent threads.
I've always enjoyed your stuff, and your sense of humor.

It's been great knowing you, and if it helps any, I hear Peter's a sucker for knock knock jokes.

Been great knowing you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's been a pleasue knowing you, in person, on ATS, and D.C. from time to time.

I simply do not have the words, Brother.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by senrak]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
If no one else will say it, I will -

Anyone facing death should understand that we don't have a long list of 'choices' for where we spend our eternal life. There are only two choices. Masons don't have a special 'hell' or 'Heaven' - no more than any other group of people.

There is a hell. And a Heaven.

God created both.

God is your Creator whether you choose to believe in Him or not.

Jesus is your only Savior, whether you choose to accept Him or not.

I do extend my sympathies towards the OP for his recent news - but I can't, and won't, sit here and ^5 him like we are sitting at the bar throwing one back.

This is your soul you are playing with, my friend. Don't let mankind, or any other secular entity, rob you of your eternal salvation - you have a few weeks? It's never too late - I pray that you make your choices wisely.

I pray for Jesus Christ to find you, and change your heart.

1. How did you come to the conclusion he doesn't believe in Christ?
2. Why does it matter to you?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
God bless your sweet soul. You sound so brave, I could not be. Don't let the pain be the last thing you experience, make yourself comfortable and go gentle to the Lord.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Paul,

May your passing be easy.

May your travels be enlightening.

You are an inspiration.

Respectfully

Mungo

[edit on 2/5/2009 by mungodave]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is a very cool post from someone in your position, very refreshing.

I hope you go to a wonderful place full of experiences and answers.

By the way if you can, when your over there, give us a sign your ok, and try to post some of the info from beyond like you said hehe, just don't haunt the members here too much, that's against ATS rules.

But seriously, stay strong.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi. I don't know you and have never read any of your posts, I don't think. But I just want to say that I just wish the best for your situation. I don't want to be airy fairy (which I can totally be) or say what my beliefs are, but you'll be okay. Why do I care? I don't know anything about who you are or have been right? Well we ARE all one. One day all people will get that. We are all interconnected. Much love to you.

Linda

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow, I've always kind of looked at death as sort of exciting in a way. You get to realize so many answers, and by knowing your time is limited, you have an opportunity to finish your business here.

If you can't post, I invite you to find me on the astral and tell me about your experiences. I'll post it here.

Travel light, get there quick.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Take care on your trip home cousin.

Edit:

To the guy above me, hes dying you moron, hes saying goodbye.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
A Psalm of Life
What the heart of the young man said to the psalmist

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream! --
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.

Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

Not enjoyment, and not sorrow,
Is our destined end or way;
But to act, that each to-morrow
Find us farther than to-day.

Art is long, and Time is fleeting,
And our hearts, though stout and brave,
Still, like muffled drums, are beating
Funeral marches to the grave.

In the world's broad field of battle,
In the bivouac of Life,
Be not like dumb, driven cattle!
Be a hero in the strife!

Trust no Future, howe'er pleasant!
Let the dead Past bury its dead!
Act, -- act in the living Present!
Heart within, and God o'erhead!

Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
Seeing, shall take heart again.

Let us, then, be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labor and to wait.

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

You have great taste in poets. I hope if not answers, that you receive a pleasant rest from the hardships of life.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Paul, May your remaining time with us be utterly peaceful, and your positive energy spread throughout the universe from whence it came.

Sincerely
-E-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join