It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
ok so ill start off by saying that it is the end period, now... ill tell you that i think that i'm the end, i know that im not the antichrist could it possibly be true, it started about 6 months to a year ago when i would say that i discovered my purpose on earth, after i discovered the truth something appeared on my forehead it was the number 7, next ill tell you that i have a scar on my right hand just like in revelation, and also on my forehead appears to be a name which cant be completely diciphered. but i think i could be the chosen one. and at certain times i'm pretty sure i can acend people. i just don't know what do you guys think of this?

your the one... your going to put a end to our wicked ways. what a joke, first of all if you were the one and all this bs you say, you would know one ultimate truth... that it is not everyone who is wicked, the entire world is not wicked, corrupted, evil whatever you want to call it. i think your one of those people who overdo it, take everything completely wrong and in the wrong direction as well.

then you talk about revelation as well... which to me is another joke. talk about free will then in the end talk about revelation? it completely destroys the entire idea of free will.... it means our end, our fate is already decided. free will means nothing is decided nothing is in print as definite.. for no one and everyone. i can imagine your respone to why we are here, ill just laugh now.

i dont mean to sound harsh at all but in all honesty so many people are doing this same thing... its an insult everything you said. you think your the one then you go and say the end? to destroy all of us? and our wicked ways? dont ever claim your the one n make such remarks as if you were jesus himself. you totally destroy the whole idea of jesus.. even if he didnt exist. the idea of him is something we should all have striven to be like. something to achieve a greatness in all of us. the teachings and sayings etc along with a bunch of other great people who did great things, not just for themselves but for the world and asked for nothing in return.

jesus sacrificed himself for the world, to save the world, to save us... he died for others willingly etc. it seems you believe all this... and u have the balls to claim you the one? wow really? what a insult. he died to save us, and hopefully bring us to a higher level a higher understanding so maybe the world wouldn't be so messed up. your nothing like him so don't claim your the one, claim your the antichrist if you want because it sounds more along the lines then "the one".

i'm not saying i believe this or that, what i'm clearly stating is the idea of jesus, his teachings his sacrifices etc. his view on the world even when people are taking control of people, doing horrible things etc.he still saw the world as a beautiful place and the people as well. which is why the sacrifice came to be is it not?

i'm not trying to be harsh or anything and im sorry if i am, but i cant understand why people do what you do or say what you say. people like you with your not sure how to say this but with your extremist religion thinking? you destroy hope.. in almost every aspect that hope can exist in. you destroy faith in each other as a people, as a society, as a world. you help thicken the lines they created to keep us divided and its truly a sad thing to see.

people sacrifice themselves everyday for each other, help each other, people have done great an unspeakable things for each other. so don't tell me this world isn't worth saving or completely corrupted or wicked, mr.destroyer. what you need to do is stop "destroying" the idea of jesus or the idea of "the one" because if you keep going down this road that is the only thing your going to be putting to an end.

just my opinion.

i don't care about the pics, the scars or number. means nothing to me.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I have to agree with this, feeling chosen is really just a sense of you becoming self-realized that you do in fact exist.

Everyone around you is present in their own subjective reality experiencing what it is like, to be a human.

Each of us, have our own subjective view of the reality that is before us.

Realizations of self, within a subjective phaneron of reality often brings about the chosen one feelings. You are, you were, and you will be... as it has always been that way. But in one form, or another.

You are a conscious Universe experiencing itself, as a subjective Human.

Not a human experiencing itself, as a conscious Universe.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

im guessing you'd say jesus had scizophrenia too, well what do you have to say about that

Go back and see what "justsomeboarddude" said. Jesus backed up all his talks with water walking, water into wine, healings. Had he not done those, then his popularity wouldn't be what it is to this day. If you can start doing what he was doing, then I will humble myself towards you and listen to everything you have to say attentively. Until then ........

rev 2:12 him that overcometh will i make a pillar in the temple of my god, and he shall go no more out: and i will write upon him the name of my god, and the name of the city of my god, which is new jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my god: and i shall write upon him my new name.

Dude, this is addressed to everyone in the faith. Of course regular Christians muck this all up. Basically, if you can overcome all the crap we go through here on earth, reach the level of no attachments, self mastery, and overcome, then you will go to heaven and be a staple/pillar there and you won't have to come back to earth and deal with its crap.

The new name thing is basically because you pre-existed and have an original name. Your earth name here is a mask, a false identity given by parents. You do have a an original soul name, so when you get called that when you die than it will be new to you, until you remember that, yes that is your original name.

The name of God and name of city of God means that in the last days when microchips become the law, those without them that walk with God will have a symbol on their forheads that will be visible only by other people of God. Everyone else that has chips wont have one and wont see the symbols on those who walk with God.

Hey, maybe you are one of the first few with the symbol. I'm not arguing that. Just saying we still have a while til they start making chips mandatory.

Oh, and the "chosen one syndrome" upon spiritual enlightenment. It is part of the process and is quickly followed by humbleness and humility when one realizes they are now experiencing the Spiritual realms of the greatness of God. Its just that in the beginning the mind never knew higher consciousness nor did it know anyone else in this new found state, so that thought does come across ones mind.

You can even perhaps argue that it is partially true only in so far as people who awake here on earth spiritually, were predestined to do so. So in a sense.......

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I would say give him a few mores hours then if no pictures put hoax or crazy on the title and move on. No proof= no more reason for thread.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

The CHOSEN ONE has come to ATS!!

You have mark on your forehead.....mmmm....I am sure it should be here,

Actually come to think of it, this is probably the mark of the feast that I am thinking of.

On a serious note here, if you truly feel this way then embrace it, go out and do something about things that are wrong in society etc. Belief is a powerful thing in itself regardless of it being right or wrong. I do wonder why you are asking other people, I am sure you would know if you "chosen" so on that basis you might be deluding yourself. If you are in fact deluding yourself then you are definately chosen to be a presidential candidate in the future.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Damnit, I thought I was the chosen one, could we be like the chosen two, like a team, like batman and robin, or bonnie and clyde, you could be clyde.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This thread should be closed, locked, deleted, tarred, feathered , turned upside down and burned. What a joke, but yet AGAIN here I am, so annoyed that I too am adding to this jokes post count.

My name is Steve and im a Smartaholic, I can't help myself. I see stupidity and I have to say something. Its a problem, I deal, my family deals.....etc...lol you get the point.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

let me clarify that im not the anti christ and i dont want worshipped alls i want you to do is follow the ten commandments and the goldenrule im sure the anti christ would nt tell you that and i have nt had time to post pictures, im sure you'll hear of me soon enough.

p.s. i havent been able to post the pictures yet, obviously

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

s608.photobucket.com...¤t=palmscaroriginal.jpg&newest=1" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

the first picture of the seven is sharpened and contrasted so you can make the picture out.

and the second picture is sharpened and its of my palm scar

and on my forehead is some illegible writing
rev chapter 2:27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron ;as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers. even as i received of my father
and i will give him the morning star.

look at both of the pictures

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

look at the pictures look at the writing, it clearly says something, look at the coincidenses barak, the warrior balak, a stumbling block to israel, come on now its truly the true end, the end of all of your evil ways, the end of destruction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join