It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true one

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ok so ill start off by saying that it is the end period, now... ill tell you that i think that i'm the end, i know that im not the antichrist could it possibly be true, it started about 6 months to a year ago when i would say that i discovered my purpose on earth, after i discovered the truth something appeared on my forehead it was the number 7, next ill tell you that i have a scar on my right hand just like in revelation, and also on my forehead appears to be a name which cant be completely diciphered. but i think i could be the chosen one. and at certain times i'm pretty sure i can acend people. i just don't know what do you guys think of this?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmm I think you are the chosen one. You are the one billionth poster on ATS. If you just send me $500 for shipping I will send you your $10,000 prize.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
come on now i'm being serious man, well anything of some help to me.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok if you are really serious, and I dont mean to insult you but to help you, its my opinion that you should seek psychiatric help. Any time you start thinking you are the chosen one or have special powers, then thats a good sign you need to speak to a professional. But I gues if you have photos of these marks on you or some proof that you may be the chosen one then we could discuss it further.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

kool but you may need to get a 2nd job

Anti=christ don't pay so good

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
show us the scar and the 7 and all that other wakka

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
the universe doesnt revolve around u, sorry buddy

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

and also on my forehead appears to be a name which cant be completely diciphered.

I have a feeling it looks like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93dc6db35fc5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The "chosen one syndrome" is a regular phenomenon for people who begin the stages of spiritual awakening. It is just a syndrome.

The truth is, everyone is chosen and any single person can be the hero to turn things around. Even just being at the right place at the right time and preventing a suicide or sacrificing your own life by moving someone out of the way of a drunk driver. It will all lead to a chain of events that will ultimately bring about a certain outcome.

Believe me, if you were an actual supreme real super duper chosen one, you wouldn't be on here asking for help. You would have direct contact with the spiritual realms and would know your mission directly. Being here needing advice is proof itself that its not all that you think its cut out to be.

If you really want to take things further, wait until you realize that your "mind" thinks its you, but its not. When you become aware of the mind and its thoughts and identities, then you will begin the lengthy process of unraveling all the false masks to get to the center of the tootsie roll

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

The "chosen one syndrome" is a sign of delusions of granduer, psychosis, paranoid schizophrenia... It is not a sign of spiritual enightenment. It is the exact opposite. During enlightenment a person realizes that they are but a small part of a giant machine.

To the OP:
If you are for real, please go see a doctor for your own sake.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
"Believe me, if you were an actual supreme real super duper chosen one, you wouldn't be on here asking for help. You would have direct contact with the spiritual realms and would know your mission directly. Being here needing advice is proof itself that its not all that you think its cut out to be."
well its because i am pretty sure god wants me to discover my purpose on my own, and bring the end of your wicked ways. and ill get pictures on their as soon as possible.

rev 2:12 him that overcometh will i make a pillar in the temple of my god, and he shall go no more out: and i will write upon him the name of my god, and the name of the city of my god, which is new jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my god: and i shall write upon him my new name.

just so you know almost all of revelation is written about this one and if this is true could be relating to me. ill get pictures on here as soon as possible.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by dominicus

The "chosen one syndrome" is a sign of delusions of granduer, psychosis, paranoid schizophrenia... It is not a sign of spiritual enightenment. It is the exact opposite. During enlightenment a person realizes that they are but a small part of a giant machine.

To the OP:
If you are for real, please go see a doctor for your own sake.

im guessing you'd say jesus had scizophrenia too, well what do you have to say about that

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

If Jesus existed as they say he did, then he could prove he was chosen by someone (God). He could perform things that ordinary humans could not do. He could turn water into wine, raise the dead, calm the seas, multiply food, heal the sick, etc... Even by the time he was 10-12 he could quote scripture and logically use it to defend his position beter then any of the adults on Earth. Can you do any of these things?

Also, Herod killed all the first born sons trying to kill Jesus when he was born, 3 wise men came to his birth to praise him, sick people sought out Jesus, etc.. Does anyone do this for you?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
just so youll know i can do this it will just take some time, im pretty sure you'll soon find out who i really am, you'll know me in a couple years., plus well i will show you proof, if per say i can show you the pictures and show proof through the scriptures in the bible. you'll believe me
\

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
just so youll know i can do this it will just take some time,

Why? Why not now?

... plus well i will show you proof, if per say i can show you the pictures...

Well pictures of this would help:

Originally posted by jay.mo ...after i discovered the truth something appeared on my forehead it was the number 7, next ill tell you that i have a scar on my right hand just like in revelation, and also on my forehead appears to be a name which cant be completely diciphered.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

You must be young.
You are in a phase of want, that many go thru.
The fact of you to say,"bring end to wicked ways" shows you do not truly understand.

Align self with Creator you are the one , but the one of many ones.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

just so youll know i can do this it will just take some time,

Why? Why not now?

... plus well i will show you proof, if per say i can show you the pictures...

Well pictures of this would help:

Originally posted by jay.mo ...after i discovered the truth something appeared on my forehead it was the number 7, next ill tell you that i have a scar on my right hand just like in revelation, and also on my forehead appears to be a name which cant be completely diciphered.

because things like this take time it will more then likely be within a year or two.

and yes there will soon be pictures, that will surely help

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
what? this thread should be move to "The Gray Area". I agrees with other comments. Go see your doctor. or your just getting old now, wrinkles make weird shapes.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

because things like this take time it will more then likely be within a year or two.

I think you've seriously underestimated the patience of ATS' membership and staff.

and yes there will soon be pictures, that will surely help

I hope so.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

If you are the proof of the end times I hate to tell you that you will not be helping anyone ascend. If you are the one antichrist your goal would be to have everyone follow you as you were God. So be thankful that you are not the one. Or at least we'll be thankful because you don’t know what your job is.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Ant4AU]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join