It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO official expects to raise flu alert to highest level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's important to remember that the "pandemic" is a pysops. The number of people ill or how ill is irrelevant to their plan. This plan has been in place and has been worked, reworked, tested for over a century. And now they are trying to implement it. My feeling is that it is has become an

EPIC FAIL

I believe there has been an intervention by the Divine Pure Light.

Having said that, I still have survival supplies. I would not put it past them to attempt a LOCKDOWN when they go level 6. I'm not very optimistic about the lengths these monsters will go to attempt to ruin us.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ok, say we go to level 6
what does this mean for the average uk citizen with a wife and a 2yr old ?
do we have to go to work ?, if i dont will i still get paid ?, will my internet get cut off so i cant see whats going on ?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by binkatonka]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
How is it possible that latimes and other sources has official WHO numbers while WHO has not updated their own website yet? BAD makes me angry. Any news from WHO should be publiced on their site first and by the minute so we all can have at least one official sourse to rely on.

From what i have read there should be 18 countries, Irish rep and one more (dont remember) has to be added to the list.

To me it looks like they are going to up it to 6 this May, its spreading too fast and too many countries are already affected.

"As of 1600 GMT, 3 May 2009, 18 countries have officially reported 898 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection."

Source: WHO rss feeds

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Swine Flu May Merge with Other Flu Viruses, CDC Says (Update1)

By Tom Randall

May 3 (Bloomberg) -- Swine flu’s potential to reconfigure its genetic material and become more deadly is a “major concern,” said Anne Schuchat, a scientist with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Pigs are an ideal breeding ground for new forms of the flu, including the new virus threatening pandemic with infections confirmed in 30 U.S. states and 19 countries, Schuchat said. The running hypothesis among scientists has been that the birth of the new flu -- a combination of four strains of flu from swine, birds and humans -- occurred in the body of a pig.

Canadian health officials yesterday reported the world’s first case of the swine flu jumping to pigs from a human, probably after a farm worker in the province of Alberta became ill during a trip to Mexico. Additional gene reassortment has the potential to change the makeup of the disease, Schuchat said.

“The prospect of reassortment is always there with influenza,” Schuchat said in a conference call today. The CDC is especially concerned that the new flu, already a risk of causing sickness and death worldwide, may mutate in human or pig populations, she said.

The infected pigs in Canada are recovering and there’s no need to cull herds worldwide, said Peter Ben Embarek, a food safety science with the WHO, on a conference call today.

To contact the reporters on this story: Tom Randall in New York at [email protected].

Last Updated: May 3, 2009 14:58 EDT

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This flu is spreading to fast. I do not think they will be able to come up with a vaccine on this. There are 2 different pigs, North American and one other I forgot if its from Europe or Asia. Anyways how did this strain get here?? They don't know.

They are talking about if this flu comes back again during normal Flu season it will be more deadly? Well it hasn't left yet. So as it travels the world it will probably change and mutate itself. All we need now is for an ape or monkey strain in it.

That first boy that got this swine flu in Mexico HAS NOT yet fully recovered. He still has a cough. They don't know yet if this flu can stay dormant in a person and come back a second time more deadly.

When you have an animal virus in you, this is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

Remember how they tracked the AIDS down? They found out that people in Africa were so hungrey they were eating that certain monkey raw? Not cooked, blood and all. What will happen to these people that come down with the swine flu and then eat pork? They don't know anything yet??

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
just wait in 1-2 weeks when the biggest wave so far hits since that will be the end of the next incubation period.. thats why it seems to come in waves because of the incubation periods

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join