It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazingly clear UFO vid from Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
This is one of clearest UFO vids I have ever seen, I have run an analysis on it and it is probably not, if not certainly not CGI-what do you think?

www.--.com...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by stewartw2]

When you zoom in to extreme like this dude does the resolution gets blurred. The building gets blurred and the object gets clearer.

See HQ 0:17 and 0:18 for comparison.

Also when you zoom in on a distant object the focus tends to run in and out until it latches on to an edge.
This video doesn't. Had he used a fixed focus I don't think the building would go out of and the object in focus.

Well done CGI says I.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Nice find.

Trouble is these days is there are so many fakes out there that I think when we get the real deal ppl will think its fake. I think thats very sad. Its funny that ppl are more likely to believe the distorted blurry vids than clear one at mo it seems.

Im not sure what to think, its very intresting though.

I think were not alone in the universe thats for sure whether this is real or not I can no say. Hopefully someone out there on ATS has the means to look and tell us if its cgi or not.

/crosses fingers

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
CGI all the way, right down to the over used zip away bit.

If that's real then I'll eat my hat.

Everyone wants to get in on the youtube hoax video, they are soo poor quality they are boring. Most people in here could knock that up in a 3d app in mins..

Btw, how to tell it's fake, look at the direction it's heading as it zips away, it SHOULD have been seen emerging at the other side of the building but there's no sign of it.

Poof, just vanished...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

I can't make any comments on whether or not this vid is genuine or not based on the footage itself but i'll say this. It lacks context.

This piece of video is so mysterious (and by that I mean there isn't any info about it) that it's difficult to swallow. Why was there no sound? Why was there not more? Why was the filmer of this piece not giving the background information so that it's in context and we know what's going on?

Film of incredible events usually have a lot of information about what's going on. Take the Zapruder Film for instance. We know so much about what was going on about the filming itself. We know nothing about this however, and if it is genuine, I'd imagine there'd be people everywhere analysing it and it's authenticity and a media circus.

It just seems infeasible.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Trust me, it's fake for the reason outlined in my post.

A really really poor effort on the makers part!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Im pretty sure thats real! check below and notice something.....

GO to these 2 links :

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Unless they are fake and the creators keep using the same method...but i really doubt it as the twin tower ufo is def real....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Btw, how to tell it's fake, look at the direction it's heading as it zips away, it SHOULD have been seen emerging at the other side of the building but there's no sign of it.

Poof, just vanished...

Well actually you do. I downloaded the HQ vid and watched it double size at 0.125% playspeed and you can see it on the other side of the building as it leaves frame, it's a very similar colour to the building but it is there.

If you compare this where you don't see anything on the other side to the building:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a803d17fbe7a.jpg[/atsimg]

To a couple of frames later...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b52bea7e0cbc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c43deaeead9a.jpg[/atsimg]

You see it there. Now I'm not suggesting that it's real, I personally don't think it is, but I am saying that it has continuity and if it were faked then the person who did it took care of that.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

This is one of clearest UFO vids I have ever seen, I have run an analysis on it and it is probably not, if not certainly not CGI-what do you think?

www.--.com...

When you zoom in to extreme like this dude does the resolution gets blurred. The building gets blurred and the object gets clearer.

See HQ 0:17 and 0:18 for comparison.

Also when you zoom in on a distant object the focus tends to run in and out until it latches on to an edge.
This video doesn't. Had he used a fixed focus I don't think the building would go out of and the object in focus.

Well done CGI says I.

Correct -
The building and UFO are both at a distance which would place them in equal focus - no doubt about it - the fact that the UFO remains so clearly blurry spells CGI - shouldn't have tried so hard on that.

If yo simply opt for HD then click on full screen you can CLEARLY see pixelation - sorry definitely fake.

Who ever said they ran analysis on this - funny stuff right there.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Good post Stew

Lets hope its not a CGI? Bloody hard to tell these days.

S&F

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Damn pathetic-desperate-sadistic lives of those who feel the need to f with others for their own dark jollies. They/you need to take a day off and find a reason to live.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
Damn pathetic-desperate-sadistic lives of those who feel the need to f with others for their own dark jollies. They/you need to take a day off and find a reason to live.

WTF?

Are you ok! Or do we need to call An Ambulance?

Or just have another Joint and a white line chaser!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

That is, unless however many of them are f-ing with people in a totally political disinfo campaign - the more "selfless" kind of manipulation. They're no less pathetic-desperate-sadistic; just a different style. Should have been clearer, I guess...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good find. CGI or not, at least it's raising the awareness of the possibilities of ET's around the world. It's getting exposure. S+F

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
nice ufo vid
but whether its real or not ?
the problem with ufo vids today is that with programs like maya/vue/xsi/3ds/after effects is that unless further proof of a ufo vid is forth coming then its almost imposible to tell. whats realy needed is a ufo landing in the middle of a big city. or evidence from military persons proving ufos are being flown by humans.
so for now i think the surgical removal of implants is still the closest the public are to proof of some thing in this field.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENESIS2012

GO to these 2 links :

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Unless they are fake and the creators keep using the same method...but i really doubt it as the twin tower ufo is def real....

Those are the fakiest fakey fakes I've ever seen faked.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
Good find. CGI or not, at least it's raising the awareness of the possibilities of ET's around the world. It's getting exposure. S+F

No because if it gets lots of exposure and turns out to be fake, what do you think will happen? All of the UFO will get branded likely fakes too, and that would be disastrous. We want to circulate footage that is all most guaranteed to be real, fakes = bad.

PLUS!!

We look like fools for hyping over bogus footage and we loose credibility, that why we must be diligent.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

www.--.com...

Between 0,21 sec and 0,22 sec...Frame(s) missing...Fake!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It looks pretty convincing to me but no doubt the debunkers will tear it to shreds!

So why do you let them? if it's convincing why are you feeling defeated before anyone has debunked anything, why not stand your ground.

This looks like a great video, another one goes on the list.

Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It looks like a fake to me. I think the person filming would have moved forward and the zoom out is too convenient.

That aside, it is an interesting point that with so many fakes around, we may miss/overlook some genuine footage.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENESIS2012

GO to these 2 links :

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The twin towers UFO in that video, is definitely and proven fake, it was an advert from Japan if my memory serves me right, quite some time ago in fact the lady in the Helicopter was tracked down and gave an interview.

I know it's here on ATS, but the search engine is giving me grieve, sorry.

I am certain another member remembers this?

Here is one I came across several days ago, from Russia, I cant post it here because it isnt from youtube, not the same craft IMO but similar, moves like the one in the OP (not the zip) but the slight move before moving away, I do however have my personal doubts about it.

I thought I would insert a link to the page, it is the fourth item down the page below the blown up capture from the video, click on the guy with the glasses on, also it is in Russian, so I have no clue what they are talking about.

Here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/67f4f7ca5fb93fa5.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the Picture from the video, I dont know if it has been on here before.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by azzllin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join