It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazingly clear UFO vid from Moscow

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
I often see people asking why didn't others see the object too?

Simple answer, most people never look up. True.

In fact, most people are looking at the ground or at shops when in the city. To get attention onto something else it usually has to be pointed out first.

Also, maybe the video was taken on a Sunday when the streets and shopping centres around the world are not usually open, etc.

I find it amusing that people say with these things,"it should have done this or that", when we do not know how these things should behave.

O.K. but the 1 UFO hunter out at the Mall that day just happened to have his UFO hunting Camera Handy and Got the Scoop!

Comon!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"Originally posted by Tayesin
I often see people asking why didn't others see the object too?

Simple answer, most people never look up. True.

In fact, most people are looking at the ground or at shops when in the city. To get attention onto something else it usually has to be pointed out first.

Also, maybe the video was taken on a Sunday when the streets and shopping centres around the world are not usually open, etc.

I find it amusing that people say with these things,"it should have done this or that", when we do not know how these things should behave. "

What you should have said was, Most people are never in on the joke...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Goastwriter

Oh for gods sake. Really? Come on man, people are gullible but not stupid. You know you can get banned for spreading BS on this board right? That we don't take to kindly to being BS'd by people be it by video or by the letter.

I don't want to be rude to you or anyone else. But this site isn't really for children looking for a laugh, and no one is going to indulge your histrionics.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
When the "ufo" zapps out of view, the cameraman "looks" for the ufo very briefly to the left of the building, then lowers his camera, as if knowing it would not return. He surely isn't looking for it in the road? I know if I filmed a ufo, i would keep filming blank sky long after last sighting, waiting for the return of the jedi/king/ufo.

I think he stopped pointing it at the sky because he had enough footage for what he wanted.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

"For God's Sake" (For God's Benefit) there you have it 'Man'. It is also my experience that the majority of people on Earth are not only gullible but also very stupid, especially those who believe in 'God's Sake' and fight wars over it.

So where does this lead. Have you, anyone, ever seen God, Allah, Buddha, or any other God? Of course not, but you easily dismiss the existence of extraterrestrial beings who may have been around for billions of years. So who is the child here?

You profile yourself as a 'Deviant', isn't that someone who deviates from what is acceptable behavior? someone who differs from others in belief or thought? I see little difference or evidence of this from anyone else in what
you scribe.

You are 24 years old, highly intelligent, yet ready to call your elders 'Children' because you fail to see or search for a different perspective on the true meaning of life.

At this moment in time, I can only say "We're Here Because We're Here" Think on it. I am not your enemy.

Goastwriter

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As a genuine skeptic (as opposed to a basher) I always try to keep to facts.

What is interesting here is NOT the video but the complete and utter lack of actual investigation that anybody seems to do...

So - here you go:

It is a commercial building... here's a bunch of links:

If you actually watch the video you see the name "каширский" on the building... so GOOGLE that and you get this website: www.kdvor.ru...

And here is a nice map:
wikimapia.org/#lat=55.6648&lon=37.633496&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2
(the complex is 'dead center')

OK - back to the site: www.kdvor.ru...
Russian... the first link I found was "about" so I clicked there:
www.kdvor.ru...

Scroll down and there you go - a drawing of the building in the video, it is the third image down on the page: Наши проекты

Now - my Russian is not good... but the text (translated by Babel Fish) states (and I quote!)

"On October 10, 2007 took place the ceremony of laying and [osvyashcheniya] of the first stone into the base of commercial- warehouse complex “Kashira court”. Area, which will compose 21 thousand sq. m. Discovery is planned for the autumn of 2008. Since the beginning of the building of commercial complex, “Kashira court” will become one of the first capital construction markets for those passed to the civilized trade, which, we hope, it will become standard for all."

So it's a commercial building - hence the lack of people.

As for whether this is CGI or real... well - for once I'll leave that to you...

All I am trying to say here is that I see so very little (as in NONE) of any actual RESEARCH when people post.

Ho Hum!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by askbaby]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
What is interesting here is NOT the video but the complete and utter lack of actual investigation that anybody seems to do...

Or what you thought was lack of investigation.

I thought there was no need to post a confirmation that this is a commercial building in Moscow, as only the fact that it was not would be important to tag this as a hoax. As it is, that information does not change a thing.

But you are right, all things should be investigated.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

"I doubt there will ever be enough proof for everyone" Your open mind is to be
applauded, if only the majority had the same insight then how different would Earth become? Anger breeds where reason fails...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join